WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!)

Let me put it in a painfully simple way: When you go to sleep tonight, then it will be officially closed. And then you'll see a rainbow and Yoshi will congratulate you for complying with the due time.
Dang.
This years hunt kinda sucked, I was way too busy to find the answers
(Jan. 21, 2015  8:13 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: Let me put it in a painfully simple way: When you go to sleep tonight, then it will be officially closed. And then you'll see a rainbow and Yoshi will congratulate you for complying with the due time.

Exactly. Guys, you still have 15 hours as of right now.
How many people ended up getting the metal pole question after all? Hahaha ...
(Jan. 21, 2015  6:58 PM)sarabscientist Wrote: How many people ended up getting the metal pole question after all? Hahaha ...

So far two hah.
Trying to get some last minute points. Tongue_out
Well... it was early in the morning and we weren't ready for that picture. Tongue_out It's hard to make the sign out since "Happy Anniversary WBO" was written in ink before the tournament and the picture was on a cell phone, so the lighting and stuff obviously was not top-notch, haha.

Anyways, shared a video and an article in the Facebook group for my High School's gaming club. The blue squares are just to hide my name, friends, members of the group, etc.

Leone19 your probably the first one to do that photograph thing,haha.
(Jan. 21, 2015  11:38 PM)Shido-kun Wrote: Leone19 your probably the first one to do that photograph thing,haha.
Nope,Actually I was the first
(Jan. 21, 2015  11:49 PM)AquilaClassik Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2015  11:38 PM)Shido-kun Wrote: Leone19 your probably the first one to do that photograph thing,haha.
Really?I didn't see anything like that in this thread...Or did you PM it to Kai-V?
(Jan. 21, 2015  11:53 PM)Shido-kun Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2015  11:49 PM)AquilaClassik Wrote:
Really?I didn't see anything like that in this thread...Or did you PM it to Kai-V?
I pmed it

Speaking of pm's,lets take this to the pm's,instead of spamming
For the points!

Hey guys, finally got the video ready:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASw-aQet...e=youtu.be

Sorry for being all all choppy when talking!
(Jan. 22, 2015  3:23 AM)The Sponge Wrote: Hey guys, finally got the video ready:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASw-aQet...e=youtu.be

Sorry for being all all choppy when talking!

Cool, we appreciate that, but in case you were aiming for the Anniversary Face 2014, you are still missing one point according to what I have!
As of twelve minutes ago, the Scavenger Hunt period is officially, finally over. Stay tuned for the answers, as well as the winners of course!
Since the hunt is over,shouldn't this thread be closed?
(Jan. 22, 2015  6:21 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: Since the hunt is over,shouldn't this thread be closed?

Why should it be though? It's nice to see some afterthoughts/comments.
(Jan. 22, 2015  6:23 AM)Cannon Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2015  6:21 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: Since the hunt is over,shouldn't this thread be closed?

Why should it be though? It's nice to see some afterthoughts/comments.

Good point...Silly me Tongue_out
This was fun I hope everyone had a good hunt and enjoyed themselves

It was a challenge finding the answers,but its also rewarding,knowing I have contributed
I didn't participate in the hunt sadly, but I've gotta say that this must have been the most challenging considering Beywiki being down, this site being down, some members having finals, whoever wins has my salute.
This was really fun, challenging, too! I landed up with a total of 29 points. Smile

Can't wait to see the overall results!
The hunt was really cool; this was my first hunt. Impatiently waiting for the results!
Woo, my third hunt ended up being my second best Joyful_2! I think I had like 10 points, but I'm not totally sure. No where near my 26 of last year LOL.

It sure has been a long anniversary celebration Grin!
I wasn't able to even try to take a part to the Scavenger Hunt, because of school and all... Maybe in 2016 the Hunt will be during summer ?
(Jan. 22, 2015  1:51 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: I wasn't able to even try to take a part to the Scavenger Hunt, because of school and all... Maybe in 2016 the Hunt will be during summer ?

Its always in December
The scavenger hunt is placed around the anniversary of the WBO and Brad's birthday. That's why its in December.