WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!)

Found the hidden face on the Usermap on the WBO red logo link 'hidden face'

Wow that is a creative place, haha!
I am not certain what to think of the fact that you guys are the same to find the hidden Faces all the time hah. Congratulations though; viva Brasil.
Agh, I was either at school, sleeping or working on testings when the new faces were hidden. Confused

Congrats to Shido-kun and all the previous finders, though!
(Jan. 19, 2015  9:29 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I am not certain what to think of the fact that you guys are the same to find the hidden Faces all the time hah. Congratulations though; viva Brasil.

I just have no life.
I was working on a new project in the Off-topic forums..... Gah!
I didn't think there would be another this soon, I should really check the thread more regularly.
Just a question;Do we need to spend our 3 points for the anniversary face?
This challenge is a really twisted way to tell you that you must always be browsing the World Beyblade Organization hah.

(Jan. 20, 2015  12:53 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: Just a question;Do we need to spend our 3 points for the anniversary face?

No, the Anniversary Face is a bonus, it does not deduce points.
(Jan. 20, 2015  1:00 AM)Kai-V Wrote: This challenge is a really twisted way to tell you that you must always be browsing the World Beyblade Organization hah.

(Jan. 20, 2015  12:53 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: Just a question;Do we need to spend our 3 points for the anniversary face?

No, the Anniversary Face is a bonus, it does not deduce points.

Oh,glad to hear that Grin I never knew it was a bonus,haha.
Strange question, but if one were to place higher up on the list and win a limited edition Beyblade, would it be possible to opt for a starter instead?
(Jan. 20, 2015  2:39 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: Strange question, but if one were to place higher up on the list and win a limited edition Beyblade, would it be possible to opt for a starter instead?

Hm not really, it becomes difficult to track who gets what, especially if everyone is 'bumped' up or down because of that choice. You can always contact someone who won a Starter and negotiate with them though, I suppose.
Reminder: the Scavenger Hunt will be finished in two days, specifically on January 21st, 2015, at 23:59:59 PM EST!!
No, the 21st is tomorrow.
I would love to help write anything.
(Jan. 21, 2015  5:30 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: I would love to help write anything.

You mean the WBO book..?
Im guessing this is over now,its 1:23 now
Kai-V said it was tomorrow...Also the extension mentioned the answers/videos wouldn't be acceptepted after January 21st.
(Jan. 21, 2015  7:32 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: Kai-V said it was tomorrow...Also the extension mentioned the answers/videos wouldn't be acceptepted after January 21st.
It is the 21st,here and quebec
If you read the post, the time it ends is 23:59:59, or 11:59 pm for those who don't use military time.
(Jan. 21, 2015  7:38 AM)AquilaClassik Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2015  7:32 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: Kai-V said it was tomorrow...Also the extension mentioned the answers/videos wouldn't be acceptepted after January 21st.
It is the 21st,here and quebec

Lol,I said after Wink
(Jan. 21, 2015  7:41 AM)Dual Wrote: If you read the post, the time it ends is 23:59:59, or 11:59 pm for those who don't use military time.
Dang,it ended a while ago

Thanks Dual,Im just to tired to calculate numbers,had a test today

Anywho,When will this thread be "Officially" Closed?
(Jan. 21, 2015  7:45 AM)AquilaClassik Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2015  7:41 AM)Dual Wrote: If you read the post, the time it ends is 23:59:59, or 11:59 pm for those who don't use military time.

Tomorrow,I believe.
(Jan. 21, 2015  7:45 AM)AquilaClassik Wrote:

That's not possible, you said it was the 21st by you. How can it be the 21st and still be past 23:59? One minute more and it's the 22nd.