WBO 5th Anniversary Results!!

WBO Bladers, the time has already come for the results of the Scavenger Hunt from the WBO 5th Anniversary edition!

This time, we got a whole 121 participants! This is huge! OK, most of them are tournament attendees from December 4th to January 4th, but that isn't a bad thing at all! Woo!

First, let's start with the correct answers!
  • Find the fact on worldbeyblade.org: "What time is it?" (We're looking for a numerical answer, Beyblade-related.) (1 Point) 5:02, 5:03, or alternatively 00:27 or 00:28 - We ended up accepting both since it's true that the hands on the Horogium Clear Wheel are positioned as if the small hand is in fact the one indicating the minutes.
  • Find the fact on worldbeyblade.org: "Which Beyblade name did Sonokong dub in Metal Fight Beyblade?" (1 Point) Warriors Ifraid!
  • Find the fact on worldbeyblade.org!: Adorning the brilliant tree were an assortment of parts and from all generations. Name them all! (2 Points) Basically all the parts you can see on this famous tree: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-HAVE-A-V...MAS--2592
  • Find the fact on worldbeyblade.org!: "THE WINNER IS..." (1 Point) Cye Kinomiya, announced by Blader DJ at the very beginning of the Beywiki forums for the 100 Members giveaway of course!
  • Find the fact on worldbeyblade.org!: How many countries have participated and been processed in the BeyPoint System? (1 Point) 12: USA, Canada, UK, Italy, Indonesia, India, Portugal, Malaysia, Japan, Singapore, Philippines, Australia (Puerto Rico is theoretically part of the USA, but we counted both twelve and thirteen as good answers).
  • Find the fact on worldbeyblade.org: "Which two Beyblades were at the head of the revolution?" (1 Point) MSF-H Girago Dragooon F230GCF and MSF-L Wyvang Dragooon SA165 (Attack Mode) GCF, the Beys used by stormscorpio1 and JesseObre respectively in the final battle of BEYBLADE REVOLUTION.

Secondly, as usual, let's start with the Members who unfortunately could not reach the few top positions to win a physical prize!

DRAGON KING : 7
Galaxy Blade : 7
Triforceblader : 7
Theblackdragon : 7
Kujikato : 6
Oddity : 6
Tech : 6
Coach : 6
Wyatt V2 : 6
Scout25 : 6
C a o S³ : 5
YsTrY7oN : 5
Th!nk : 5
Ultramarine : 10
Stormscorpio1 : 5
Dragoon! : 4
*Aquamarine* : 4
Pockyx3 : 4
JesseObre : 4
Daegor42 : 4
Wally.web : 4
LMAO : 4
Abhi Rego : 4
AdityaTheBlader : 4
Clintonbeyblade : 4
Dolph : 4
Rayx Nikhil : 4
Imran : 4
Maximum Dranzer : 4
Smart_MSK1997 : 4
Nemo : 4
HikariSaber1005 : 4
Thedaddude : 4
Round Shell MS : 4
Aditya4beyblade : 4
Joelbenny : 4
Kalpeshp : 4
Kedarmangalkar : 4
Os131998 : 4
Bladerpriya : 4
Bladersayli : 4
Shubham123 : 4
Yashp : 4
Beymaster15963 : 4
LikeABoss921 : 4
Burn Rock Virgo : 4
Geetster99 : 4
Stars : 4
Razorrider7 : 4
Bladerblock : 4
XtraCorruption : 4
SmithA : 4
SmithL : 4
CamBlade : 4
Nohzone : 4
Haspro : 4
Ohmockingbird : 4
Payton1228 : 4
Kaboom!!! : 4
Tigerofthewest : 4

DragonDaddy : 4 (???)
Draciel13 : 4
Death Phoenix! : 4
Rpov : 4
GabeDG : 4
DrPepsiDew : 4
Grim Ripper : 4
Ghostbull : 4
Vari jack : 4
BladerLight : 4
BladerHope : 4
Jarvis : 4
TMNT Isaac : 4
TMNT Bob : 4
TMNT Missy : 4
Liz : 4
TheOrion : 4
Granny Blader : 4
ExtremeBlader3 : 4
ExtremeDadBlade : 4
Sama : 4
Hres1440 : 4
UltimitePegusus : 4
Pyrus1000 : 4
Lyeroo : 4
OrionBlade : 4
Z Cole : 4
Bey ben : 4
DefStamina88 : 4
Stupaoz : 4
PegasesUnite : 4
UGottaCetus : 4
RagerBlade : 3
The Bishop : 3
*Sorablader* : 3
Janstarblast : 3

Rest assured though, everyone with at least three points this year gets the super special Anniversary Face 2013 [Image: anniversaryface2013.png]! We'll get to distribute this Face to everyone in the next few days, so keep a nightwatch on your profile!

But physical prizes are definitely not all that's brewing in this contest! As we announced, you can also redeem the points you gained throughout this Scavenger Hunt for Face Boosters, but they come at a special price!

The very, very exclusive Face Booster VIVID [Image: faceboostervivid.png] costs 8 points!

Exceptionally, we let you know what's hidden in this Face Booster!

Hey, not everyone has 8 points though, but that's alright, there are other Face Boosters you can get!

Any of these Face Boosters costs 6 points:
Finally, the following Face Boosters are worth 5 points:

Now, for the big big winners, let's start by the bottom as always!

13th Place: BBG-14 Metal Stone Face Flame Red or BBG-15 Metal Stone Face Ocean Blue
MidgnightLWBO : 9!

14th Place: BBG-14 Metal Stone Face Flame Red or BBG-15 Metal Stone Face Ocean Blue
Wombat : 9!

15th Place: BBG-14 Metal Stone Face Flame Red or BBG-15 Metal Stone Face Ocean Blue
Thunder Dome : 9!

16th Place: BBG-14 Metal Stone Face Flame Red or BBG-15 Metal Stone Face Ocean Blue
The Sponge : 8!

17th Place: BBG-14 Metal Stone Face Flame Red or BBG-15 Metal Stone Face Ocean Blue
UltimateCrown : 8!

18th Place: BBG-14 Metal Stone Face Flame Red or BBG-15 Metal Stone Face Ocean Blue
Ga’ : 8!

19th Place: BBG-14 Metal Stone Face Flame Red or BBG-15 Metal Stone Face Ocean Blue
Sarabscientist : 8!

20th Place: BBG-14 Metal Stone Face Flame Red or BBG-15 Metal Stone Face Ocean Blue
Dark_Mousy : 8!

21st Place: BBG-14 Metal Stone Face Flame Red or BBG-15 Metal Stone Face Ocean Blue
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) : 8!

... WOW?! 21st place got a Metal Stone Face too!? That's right, the WBO couldn't split the tied eight-point placers, so we decided to extend the prizes and get one more Metal Stone Face, that way everyone can be happy!

Let's move on to the rest!

8th Place: ZERO-G Booster of your choice
Kaizer : 19!

9th Place: ZERO-G Booster of your choice
UltimateOrion : 18!

10th Place: ZERO-G Booster of your choice
Shining God MS : 16!

11th Place: ZERO-G Booster of your choice
Naijalak : 12!

12th Place: ZERO-G Booster of your choice
Pegasus78610 : 13!

For the super special prize donated by Hasbro (Thanks again guys!), the winner is...

7th Place: BEYWARRIORS Octagon Showdown Battle Set + Face Booster VIVID
Leone19 : 20!

Now for a prize that will definitely hype up your competitive collection...

5th Place: BBG-24 or BBG-25 Ultimate Synchrom DX Set + Face Booster VIVID
Tri : 26!

6th Place: BBG-24 or BBG-25 Ultimate Synchrom DX Set + Face Booster VIVID
Time : 20!

We're almost done! The next few prizes are to spend your time with a lot of joy, but possibly a lot of playful frustration too!

3rd Place: BEYBLADE: Evolution for Nintendo 3DS + BBG-26 Starter Samurai Pegasis W105R²F + Face Booster VIVID
The Supreme One : 31!

4th Place: BEYBLADE: Evolution for Nintendo 3DS + BBG-26 Starter Samurai Pegasis W105R²F + Face Booster VIVID
Justaway : 29!

Damn The Supreme One, the monthly giveaway and now this?! How many copies of the game does that make exactly??

The second-place prize is here and now! A superb recolour as well as a cool game...

2nd Place: Phantom Orion B:D Skeleton Ver + BEYBLADE: Evolution or MFB 4D X Zero-G Ultimate Tournament for Nintendo 3DS + Face Booster VIVID
Ashton pinto : 31!

Huh, this is exhausting, maybe because it's so exciting! The first-place winner is...

1st Place: Legend Beyblade Set + Face Booster VIVID
*Ginga* : 40!!

We truly hope everyone enjoys their prizes, no matter what they are!

For every physical prize, contact Kei to give him your shipping address and if you've got a choice to make, tell it to him at the same time!

If you think a mistake was done with one of your answers and the number of points you have, contact Kai-V to find out what happened.

Post your Face Booster choices right in this topic, and you will eventually be overwhelmed by an explosion of Faces...!
Jeez Ginga! Share your box to me!

Congrats everyone.
Congratz to the winners! I wasn't aiming for a prize. I was in it, for the Beyblade, haha. At least I got 7. When can I spend my points?
Woo! Beywarrior Set! I love that stadium, haha.

Thanks to the committee and Hasbro, I really appreciate this! Grin

Plus facebooster Vivid, this is too much, haha.
Wow congrats to number 1 and 2! You guys get awesome rares Grin!

Whoa! I got number 1 of the non-placers Grin

May I have a face booster GREEN?
Thank you for posting the results so quickly!! 5th place is exactly what I wanted!!! I'm so excite right! Thanks for having another hunt like this!

I'll take Face Booster Amber, Crimson, Yellow, Azure, and Violet! I'll get as many as possible Smile. (Plus face booster vivid for 5th place Grin).

Once, again happy anniversary WBO! Thank you committee for being so awesome! I'll PM Kei my shipping details shortly!
I'm sooo happy, Even though I didn't win! The funny thing about all this is, I was about to buy a metal stone face packet off ebay (#MoneySaved) Otherwise congrats to all of the other winners! Smile Also, I'll take a vivid please! Smile
Wait! Who's MidgnightLWBO? XD
Oh missed the last part of the post, haha.

Face Booster Yellow please, Kai-V! Make it a rare Wink haha.
Congratulations everyone!
*Ginga* clearly had the advantage since the beginning and he kept his lead till the end XD
Good to see ashton getting second place.
As for me, I guess the video I submitted for Beychannel wasn't accepted after all, but I'm still happy that I am at least among the winners.

I'd like to spend my points on Face Booster Vivid.
Wow, this is awesome Grin I don't have a regular Samurai Pegasis, so I'm pretty excited! I'll probably give my third copy of the latest 3DS Beyblade game to a friend haha
Thank you for everything!
Edit: If I get 4 face booster vivids, is there a high chance that I could get more than 2 of the same one?
Can i spend my points on Face Booster Vivid, Jade, and Violet?
Wow! I just noticed this years Anniversary's Face is shaped like one of those new Stone Faces, haha.

Congratz again guys! *Ginga*'s gonna have alot of Faces haha
Question, I'm a bit confused:
Since I placed 7th, I get the Beywarrior Set and VIVID.

Am I also allowed to get Faceboosters with my 20 points, or...?

Tongue_out
Wow, congratulations to all the winners ~! [:

I want to spend my 5 points on Face Booster CRIMSON. Thanks!
(Jan. 11, 2014  3:09 AM)Leone19 Wrote: Question, I'm a bit confused:
Since I placed 7th, I get the Beywarrior Set and VIVID.

Am I also allowed to get Faceboosters with my 20 points, or...?

Tongue_out

Yes, and you can even get another Face Booster VIVID if you want.
Thanks for clarifying, haha.

With my 20 points, in addition to the Vivid that belonged to my prize, I'd like to take:

1 Facebooster Crimson, 1 Azure, 1 Amber, and 1 Jade.

Thanks! Grin

Also, I just sent my contact info to Kei. Tongue_out
Sweet I won what I needed/wanted. Thanks for doing the scavenger hunt again it was fun. I'll take Face booster vivid. Gonna send my contact details to Kei.
In addition to the Facebooster Vivid that I get with my prize, I would like 2 Facebooster Vivids, 1 Facebooster Jade, 1 Azure, and 1 Crimson, for a total of all 31 of my points. Thank you!
(Jan. 11, 2014  2:41 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: Edit: If I get 4 face booster vivids, is there a high chance that I could get more than 2 of the same one?

Your chances repeat and start from the beginning with every draw, so yep that is possible.

Anyways congrats to the winners !
Dude i got 20th without even trying. If I had tried I could've won hah.
Oh boy, I just thought of something! I wonder if this means the face contest results will be in soon Grin! I can't wait for that either.

I'm gonna have 19 faces after this Gasp! Wow.
(Jan. 11, 2014  3:38 AM)Tri Wrote: Oh boy, I just thought of something! I wonder if this means the face contest results will be in soon Grin! I can't wait for that either.

I'm gonna have 19 faces after this Gasp! Wow.
Lucky! I'll only have like 7 :\
Congrats Ginga and the others! Those look like some great prizes!

I was honestly just shooting for the VIVID face booster. XD Should've tried a little bit harder...
(Jan. 11, 2014  2:18 AM)Kai-V Wrote: 19th Place: BBG-14 Metal Stone Face Flame Red or BBG-15 Metal Stone Face Ocean Blue
sarabscientist : 8!

Post your Face Booster choices right in this topic, and you will eventually be overwhelmed by an explosion of Faces...!

(((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

Face Booster JADE please and thank you!

(Jan. 11, 2014  2:18 AM)Kai-V Wrote: *Ginga* : 40!!

what a surprise ................................

(congratulations though!! xD )

It was a good time, glad to know that we are five years old and still going strong! Also very happy to have been a member for almost three years! ... in February (ノ´∀`)

Much love to all the participants, committee and members (Ɔ ˘⌣˘)♥(˘⌣˘ C)