WBO 5th Anniversary Results!!

Kronos, huh? Another face for the collection.
Gil...

I swear, that is the most ironic face I could have gotten, sigh. Life is funny at times.

Either way, thanks Kai-V for putting in the work to get all these faces set up, and now distributing them, and most of all...

*GINGA* YOU ARE ONE HECK OF A LUCKY GUY!!!

#3000 Farewell~
Woah, I love the looks of that L-Drago, haha.

Not to mention, an uncommon Cetus. Tongue_out
Serpent Face, cool! I hope that the next year we will have another great anniversary Grin
I can't believe I actually got the Dragonis face ... I've been wanting it ever since it was released ... wow THANK YOU KAI-V!! (and committee).

Everyone will look great with their new faces on uwu
yay i got a Poseidon xD !!! i love all of them.... thanks very much Kai-V!
I treasure any Face Kai-V gives to me. Happy with my Face I got. Gonna finish that last row a last!!!
Yay, A WBBA Caeser! Wow, I can't believe I didn't see this till now, haha Smile
On another note, I went a few pages back and saw that, The Sponge didn't post nor, ask the face he wanted.
Oh man another WBBA Caesar :\ It's my third Caesar face now. Well, at least I didn't get any more faces that I already have from the other draws.

BTW the probability of *Ginga* getting all different faces wasn't as small as (0.2)^5, in fact it's a little lesser than 0.1.
The reason/proof: (Click to View)
Just sayin'
Looks like you have a point there Sam....
BTW if I were ginga I would give a special treat to myself lol.... Ginga! Congrats
OK, all the Faces have been distributed now. Hopefully I made no mistake.
I just checked, you did everything correctly Kai-V, lol. I love my new faces and, of course, this awesome community! Thanks guys!
(Jan. 29, 2014  1:30 AM)Kai-V Wrote: OK, all the Faces have been distributed now. Hopefully I made no mistake.

Thanks Kai-V Smile
(Jan. 29, 2014  1:30 AM)Kai-V Wrote: OK, all the Faces have been distributed now. Hopefully I made no mistake.
Thanks Kai-U! I mean Kai-V :\ It's apreciated Smile
Awesome! It's cool to have 4 complete rows. It just looks so cool!
Loving my new Poseidon face. Thanks a lot!

EDIT: Just realized I'm one of the seven people that own it. Wow.
So many new faces! Loving the Dragonis & Cygnus I got & having a complete 4 rows. Thank you, Kai-V!
(Jan. 29, 2014  2:50 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: So many new faces! Loving the Dragonis & Cygnus I got & having a complete 4 rows. Thank you, Kai-V!
You just hit twenty faces! Congratulations Smile
Thanks for distributing the faces Kai-V!
OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH WBO STAFF <3. Gryph and Girago, parts I've been dieing to have!

Ooh, hopefully this means my Octagon Set will arrive soon. Tongue_out

I can't wait to do some testing for it.
(Feb. 19, 2014  11:03 PM)PRO SEAGULL Wrote: OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH WBO STAFF <3. Gryph and Girago, parts I've been dieing to have!

Great! They arrived! Have fun with them, and make good use of Girago if you don't already have one!

I guess i'll get my prize from Kei, the next time I see him.
My Metal Stone Faces arrived yesterday as well. Thanks so much to the WBO committee.
I got the BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis yesterday. Thank you for it.