WBO 5th Anniversary! Hooray!

Man, am I the only one who looks on the forum index for new posts and never in the View New Posts page hah ?
Must be.

It makes sense to use the view new posts page haha.
I think so! The View New Posts page is the page I've got bookmarked!
But if you go on the View New Posts page by default, you would not see the news banner below the forum banner, the list of upcoming events, the recently attributed Faces, etc.
I always end up on the homepage at one time or another, generally after reading all the new stuff I'm interested in. My final step is clicking the top banner to get to the front page.
I allways use the main index. I don't see how'd I live without it, hah. I love that page. You guys better start using it more........

I'm not against you *Ginga* haha.
Here is my experience with Limited Format from attending A Year: The Month Of Frozen Heads
7 POINTS! WOOO.
I just saw a Pegasis I face in TheBlackDragon's List of Threads page. What does that mean?
(Dec. 18, 2013  11:11 PM)Striker Phantom Wrote: I just saw a Pegasis I face in TheBlackDragon's List of Threads page. What does that mean?

You have taken no time at all to try reading posts in this topic before posting ...
I'm not sure if this is the right place but I found a Pegasus Face Under The page select of the new posts page.

EDIT: I just read the post above, I'm sorry if this was spam *facepalm*
(Dec. 18, 2013  11:53 PM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: I'm not sure if this is the right place but I found a Pegasus Face Under The page select of the new posts page.

Read the posts above, it was already found earlier...........
Seems like I wasn't the only person to make this mistake? I thought I found it too, and pm'd Kai-V before reading this.
I'm not sure if I'm more disappointed in not finding the face or guilty about SPAMming now.
Still, congratulations Leone19!
Dear World Bladers,

We are here to bring you a whopping twist to the new Limited format in terms of BeyPoints. Yes, WBO will begin processing the BeyPoints for the Limited format. It will be converged under our current BeyPoint system and Ranking.

We have seen, experienced, and read your reports and responses on the Limited format, and we can safely conclude that tournaments under this format have not been 'random' nor 'destabilized' to any significant degree both in terms of the people who are winning and the parts that are being used, which were our main initial concerns. It is only fair that we proceed onto the next step, which is the BeyPoint processing.

The BeyPoint processing under the Limited format will start in January 2014 onward.

So make your parts selection wisely, develop new combinations, or even recycle old ones. We look forward to a whole new metagame.
I just submitted my entry for the Face Contest. Do I get my points nao? Grin
EDIT: OMYGAWDYES! I can't wait for the two Niles tournaments nao.
(Dec. 19, 2013  4:00 AM)Uwik Wrote: Dear World Bladers,

We are here to bring you a whopping twist to the new Limited format in terms of BeyPoints. Yes, WBO will begin processing the BeyPoints for the Limited format. It will be converged under our current BeyPoint system and Ranking.

We have seen, experienced, and read your reports and responses on the Limited format, and we can safely conclude that tournaments under this format have not been 'random' nor 'destabilized' to any significant degree both in terms of the people who are winning and the parts that are being used, which were our main initial concerns. It is only fair that we proceed onto the next step, which is the BeyPoint processing.

The BeyPoint processing under the Limited format will start in January 2014 onward.

So make your parts selection wisely, develop new combinations, or even recycle old ones. We look forward to a whole new metagame.

Awesome, hopefully his should bring some more focus and popularity to the format - and obviously I'm glad to see it came out fair and balanced (though there are a few tweaks I'd like to see made, but I'll get to posting about those in the next few days as I'm still waiting on a few things).

Hopefully people won't be discouraged in terms of creativity/using a wider range of parts/combinations, but for the most part, only a couple of people seem to be doing that anyway and at this point, people have probably had a fair amount of time to experiment for themselves and get themselves accustomed to the format anyway, so I don't think there's anything to worry about there.
lol the Pegasus face got removed from the View New Posts page. I'm sure that Leone19 set a Scavenger Hunt record. Within 60 seconds, the face of the week was discovered... All I know is there is no way I could be up at 5 AM. I think this belongs in WBO Random Thoughts...
(Dec. 19, 2013  4:07 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: lol the Pegasus face got removed from the View New Posts page. I'm sure that Leone19 set a Scavenger Hunt record. Within 60 seconds, the face of the week was discovered... All I know is there is no way I could be up at 5 AM. I think this belongs in WBO Random Thoughts...

Yeah, can I get an extra point for finding within a minute of the post? haha Tongue_out

Thanks for all of the kind words everyone, haha.
Just noticed that the line about Beypoints not being awarded for the limited format was scratched out in the OP. Does this mean that the format will now count for rankings?
(Dec. 19, 2013  4:56 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: Just noticed that the line about Beypoints not being awarded for the limited format was scratched out in the OP. Does this mean that the format will now count for rankings?

Yeah, Uwik just posted that like 7 posts up.
Excellent! That means Year of the Bey's Limited format will be good for points!
hey can any one tell me the time of when the new face comes every week
(Dec. 19, 2013  7:22 PM)Pegasus78610 Wrote: hey can any one tell me the time of when the new face comes every week

I purposely do not tell people in advance when I hide a new Face. That way, the Members who spend the most time here are those who will have an advantage.
HOOOOOOOOOORRRRRAAAAYYY!

Limited format points!!!

YIPPEE! Thank you committee! Grin I'm super excited!!
YAAAAAY!
I'm so happy there are going to be Limited format points! Grin