• Beylauncher White

Procedure
  • 20 Rounds, Draws are redone
  • Defense launched first then Attack
  • New Odin Layer, Wyvern, Xcalibur, Valkyrie, and V2
  • Prime Xtreme
  • V2 banked and slide shoot except Press Driver

Observation

MFB Blitz MW like attack points with Bump King AR assembling the upper slope.
Very strong teeth.
Better than Valkyrie and Excalibur
Often late Burst Finish or mid way battle.
Powerful hits and great stationary attack.
A new Odin counter?

Xtreme Testing

Victory Valkyrie Gravity Xtreme Vs. Odin Heavy Defense
V2GX: 16 (1 OS, 2 KO, 13 BF)
OHD: 4 (All BF)
Average Teeth Skipped:
V2: 2.4
Odin: 3.8

Victory Valkyrie Gravity Xtreme Vs. Wyvern Heavy Accel
V2GX: 14 (7 BF, 7 KO)
WHA: 6 (2 BF, 4 OS)
Average Teeth Skipped:
V2: 1.6
Wyvern: 1.8

Stationary Attack

Victory Valkyrie Gravity Press Vs. Odin Heavy Defense
V2GP: 13 (All BF)
OHD: 7 (2 OS, 5 BF)
Average Teeth Skipped
V2: 2.35
Odin: 3.5

Benchmark Testing

I started using Gravity Disk for Attack Type for since they perform better than Heavy in my opinion.

Xcalibur Gravity Xtreme Vs. Odin Heavy Defense
XGX: 11 (3 KO, 8 BF)
OHD: 9 (All BF)

Valkyrie Gravity Xtreme Vs. Odin Heavy Defense
VGX: 9 (4 KO, 5 BF)
OHD: 11 (2 OS, 3 KO, 6 BF)
Note: Sadly VGX would have gotten 12-8 instead of 9-11 if it wasn't for Odin KO's. They were Valkyrie super clean KO hits.

Final Thoughts
In conclusion, V2 is a combination of Xcalibur and Valkyrie Teeth together. I feel at home testing,I believe that we have another OHD counter. However, I rather bring this to the tournament experiences with Odin being unbanned as a trial. Until then more testing will come later~!
Nice. Thanks man. I am surprised, I didn't think it was this good in the bit I have played around with it. I thought O2 was better. But maybe not. Definitely good news! Valkyrie seems like it may be dead and no longer plaguing our wallets! I will do some tests with mine soon and post them in here. Interested to see what you get with O2. Good call on Press, seems that it would hold it's ground really well and make a great driver for a burster combo.
I love V2!! I've spun it well over 100 times and the teeth are practically mint! Meanwhile I've got 5 mint regular Valkyries that I've been too afraid to use because they're so disposable...
The dual layers in general are a huge step up toothwise! Fat teeth FTW!!
Wow thanks Star! I was waitng for long time for test.

Results are really unexpected. I wasn't hoping thid form V-Valky

You're really star, star

Edit:- do press was better then defence?

also. Can you test it with Heavy or Force?
Awesome stuff, thanks for sharing! Really looking forward to getting mine and sharing my impressions as well Smile

I would love to know what your results look like if you try launching OHD with less strength? No need for a formal test, just wondering what your impressions of it are.
Hmmm very interesting... I didn't get to do a lot of testings but from what i recall, V2 tends to self burst a lot against deathscyther, not beraly as bad as versing Odin. I only tested V2GV against Odin, and it did okay, though not beraly as good as shown here with xtreme... i need more V2 layers so i can test more.
(Apr. 13, 2016  2:36 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I would love to know what your results look like if you try launching OHD with less strength? No need for a formal test, just wondering what your impressions of it are.
Ah, I should've mentioned about that. Odin was launched moderately light. But, I feel OHD seems to damage alot against V2 resulting how harsh the click loss was compared to WHA.

I did a couple rounds of V2FX and it seems to be somewhat light and Draw more often than Gravity or Heavy. So I'll be doing Heavy with Xtreme shortly along with more Stationary Attack with Gyro.

@[FIREFIRE] It would be better to put on a separate thread for Press since it kinda doesn't go towards the right category with V2.
(Apr. 13, 2016  5:07 PM)Yami Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2016  2:36 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I would love to know what your results look like if you try launching OHD with less strength? No need for a formal test, just wondering what your impressions of it are.
Ah, I should've mentioned about that. Odin was launched moderately light. But, I feel OHD seems to damage a lot against V2 resulting how harsh the click loss was compared to WHA.

I did a couple rounds of V2FX and it seems to be somewhat light and Draw more often than Gravity or Heavy. So I'll be doing Heavy with Xtreme shortly along with more Stationary Attack with Gyro.

@[FIREFIRE] It would be better to put on a separate thread for Press since it kinda doesn't go towards the right category with V2.
that's interesting. can you show a pic of Odin's teeth? I know you would never test if it's not mint but just to check if there is any other issue. i will buy one soon and will do some testing too

also. you found any difference on V2 with Heavy and Gravity?

Edit:- I'm really sorry if my behavior was rude or too much show off. By 'i will buy one soon and test' i mean i'm really impressed with test and can't wait to get my hands on it
Odin's teeth are so short and so broad that they barely wear at all, it's not mandatory to use a mint Layer for every test. Truly the attitudes around testing here are starting to seem really unhealthy.
(Apr. 13, 2016  8:30 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Odin's teeth are so short and so broad that they barely wear at all, it's not mandatory to use a mint Layer for every test. Truly the attitudes around testing here are starting to seem really unhealthy.

And/or it is the global misconception that Layers all have a problem with wearing when it was only the case with Valkyrie, and I thought we had successfully squashed that misunderstanding a while ago...
(Apr. 13, 2016  9:37 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2016  8:30 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Odin's teeth are so short and so broad that they barely wear at all, it's not mandatory to use a mint Layer for every test. Truly the attitudes around testing here are starting to seem really unhealthy.

And/or it is the global misconception that Layers all have a problem with wearing when it was only the case with Valkyrie, and I thought we had successfully squashed that misunderstanding a while ago...

Especially now that the extra-wide Xcalibur-style teeth are a thing, severe wear issues like with Valkyrie hopefully will become a thing of the past.
(Apr. 13, 2016  9:37 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

Uhh.. no you didn't lol. I've been checking my Ragnaruk every once in a while to see if anything has changed lol. Good to know I don't need to.

Anyways V2 seems pretty fantastic at attacking. Like, wow. Those are some great reuslts.
They'll all wear eventually but only the original Valkyrie seems to have a real problem with it.
Can anyone try V2 against Deathscyther and Xcaliber combos?
Victory Valkyrie Knuckle Accel vs.
Deathscyther Spread Revolve

30 rounds using the Beylauncher/beylogger.
DSR launched first every round, V2 launched with a sliding shoot, 4 re-launches not counted due to me launching V2 incorrectly.

V2KA: 21 wins, 18BF 3OF
DSR:9 wins, all SF
2 DBF

Round-for-round

So there were lots of late burst finishes here, but not once was it V2 bursting aside from the 2 DBFs. I used my newest Deathscyther layer but it had at least 30 launches before this, same for V2. The three KOs that V2 got on Deathscyther were in 3 consecutive rounds which was really strange, but they were super clean 1st or 2nd hit knockouts. The rounds that Deathscyther won were usually rounds when V2 didn't get a really strong first blow but Deathscyther frequently lost 2-3 clicks in those rounds while V2 usually lost 1-2. In the rounds that Deathscyther bursted, V2 usually lost 2-3 clicks but occasionally only 1 or none.
(Apr. 27, 2016  6:44 PM)ZachBob Wrote: Victory Valkyrie Knuckle Accel vs.
Deathscyther Spread Revolve

30 rounds using the Beylauncher/beylogger.
DSR launched first every round, V2 launched with a sliding shoot, 4 re-launches not counted due to me launching V2 incorrectly.

V2KA: 21 wins, 18BF 3OF
DSR:9 wins, all SF
2 DBF

Round-for-round

So there were lots of late burst finishes here, but not once was it V2 bursting aside from the 2 DBFs. I used my newest Deathscyther layer but had at least 30 launches before this, same for V2. The three KOs that V2 got on Deathscyther were in 3 consecutive rounds which was really strange, but they were super clean 1st or 2nd hit knockouts. The rounds that Deathscyther won were usually rounds when V2 didn't get a really strong first blow but Deathscyther frequently lost 2-3 clicks in those rounds while V2 usually lost 1-2. In the rounds that Deathscyther bursted, V2 usually lost 2-3 clicks but occasionally only 1 or none.
Awesome! Seems it can beat Deathscyther on Accel but what about xtreme?
Is it too early to ask for tests using V2 and triple? I'm really interested to see if the weight distribution actually does anything
(Jul. 15, 2016  7:39 AM)XYZ-Jaden Wrote: Is it too early to ask for tests using V2 and triple? I'm really interested to see if the weight distribution actually does anything

I made a V2.T.X last friday which I´ve planned for some while. It´s very good but it still can´t beat O.H.D.
I'm sorta new to this, but would Heavy provide any sort of different outcome than Gravity when paired with V2 and Xtreme? I know they're effectively the same weight, but what about the distribution and aerodynamics? Gravity is a chunkier disc with much more pronounced details, which might screw with it's aerodynamic properties compared to the relatively flat Heavy.
Hey, have you tried using Victory Valkyrie Magnum Unite, or Victory Valkyrie Magnum Xtreme? If you do, can you post it's wins and defeats against your best attack, defense, stamina, and balance types? Also, ToxicAtom has a point, what about the aerodynamics? I think the best Discs by far for aerodynamics are Nine, Boost, and Wing. But for attack, I think that Magnum, Force, Triple, or Limited are your best options.
I don't recommend using Unite. From what I've seen so far, it gets knocked off balance and locked in place almost every time, making it extremely vulnerable to burst and at a cost of precious stamina.
Here's a test against B2GO:
V2MX: 6 (5 Stadium Outs, 1 Burst Finish)
B2GO: 14 (3 Burst Finishes, 11 Spin Outs)
Draw: 0
V2MX is a viable combo in general, but still a bit not up to standard.
As I expected, Magnum is perfect for Victory Valkyrie, mainly because it's plastic prongs are protruding outwards just enough to add slightly more attack. But otherwise, it works. besides, I like to be ABLE to use that combo, but I JUST got BeyBlades from the Burst System. Also, how would Force fare with Valkyrie mixed with Xtreme?
Hey guys
Victory valkyrie .triple.orbit
This  combo  bursted my spriggan requiem 6 times
(Jul. 15, 2018  11:42 AM)Destinyblader Wrote: Hey guys
Victory valkyrie .triple.extreme

HATS OF, THE TEETH ARE WORN OUT!!!!!

WV TRIPLE XTREME IS NIETHER ABLE TO DEFEAT SR DIRECTLY
(Jul. 15, 2018  11:43 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2018  11:42 AM)Destinyblader Wrote: Hey guys
Victory valkyrie .triple.extreme