[USA]Team Salamander,Join Today![USA]

I heard! How did a Diablo Nemesis 230WD win? Based on the combos that placed, I thought you or the second place guy would have won. But whatever, 3rd is good!
(Aug. 12, 2012  5:24 PM)Death Bro Wrote: Hey Bros! Got 3rd place in atourney, but most of you already know that Uncertain
Did you get a prize?
It's me, ChinaBlade! XD
I changed my name to Frieza due to my sudden love of Dragon Ball Z. XD
You can still call me China XD
i have almost 4 years of experience i have pretty much 3 and a half years of expirience
Are you still accepting people to join because i will like to join. Smile and I have 5 years of experience

Name : Cosmic ( you can just call me masa )

Combos : Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS, Blitz Unicorno 90 OR 100RF ( this is my main combo i will be useing so my signature will ahve masamune in it ) Diablo Nemesis BD145R2F, those are the combos.

Launcher set up : 3 Segment Launcher, Angle compass, Light launcher 2 ( or string launcher i switch )

so if i made the team great if i didnt its ok Smile

eight years if you count the gap between plastic and mfb
(Aug. 13, 2012  7:13 PM)Cosmic Wrote: Are you still accepting people to join because i will like to join. Smile and I have 5 years of experience

Combos : Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS, Blitz Unicorno 90 OR 100RF ( this is my main combo i will be useing so my signature will ahve masamune in it ) Diablo Nemesis BD145R2F, those are the combos.

Launcher set up : 3 Segment Launcher, Angle compass, Light launcher 2 ( or string launcher i switch )

Ok, your in! Your combos are pretty good Smile And, In the OP, do I put 90 or 100? Also, do you have a youtube channel?

(Aug. 13, 2012  7:19 PM)beybladefoever Wrote: eight years if you count the gap between plastic and mfb

Soooooo do you want to join?
Alright. Think about it. We would love to have a new member, and especially since you have a lot of years of experience! No pressure, though.
Dude, avoid posting one liners, there pointless and can get you in trouble.
(Aug. 13, 2012  7:30 PM)CerealSoup Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2012  7:13 PM)Cosmic Wrote: Are you still accepting people to join because i will like to join. Smile and I have 5 years of experience

Ok, your in! Your combos are pretty good Smile And, In the OP, do I put 90 or 100? Also, do you have a youtube channel?

Yes my youtube channel is http://www.youtube.com/user/BlitzUnicorn...ature=mhee and thanks and just put 100

Hey Guys! I've changed my name to Kurai Homura, which translates to "Dark Flame" in Japanese.
I'm using MF LDrago Destroy BD145RDF! It spin steals like a charm! It's top tier, too!
As your main? Nice, I was thinking about using that but Im just going to use Dragooon Revizer instead.
(Aug. 14, 2012  5:07 PM)CerealSoup Wrote: As your main? Nice, I was thinking about using that but Im just going to use Dragooon Revizer instead.

It's my "2nd In Command", if you might say. XD
Okay, so you're not quitting? If so, YAY!
(Aug. 14, 2012  5:17 PM)CerealSoup Wrote: Okay, so you're not quitting? If so, YAY!

I'm staying. Grin
I realize that behind every great person is a bunch of haters just waiting to pick on them.
It doesn't say the Prodigies age, he's 11.
(Aug. 14, 2012  5:24 PM)SoulEater57 Wrote: It doesn't say the Prodigies age, he's 11.

What are you talking about?
Guys, I have started using a new combo. Not as my main but it has some potential, its MF Phantom Aquario BD145CS, the testing results I got were pretty good, it is a defense-stamina hybrid. Anyways, I pretty much updated my combos, here they are;
MF Flash Zurafa CH120LRF
MF Phantom Aquario BD145CS(Until I get Dragooon)
Saramanda Revizer E230RDF(Until I get Dragooon)
MF-H Duo Beafowl 230MB
MF-F Meteo L-Drago CH120EWD
MF Basalt Lynx R145R2F(Until I get Diablo)
OK. So are you getting one or two Dragooons?