[USA]Team Salamander,Join Today![USA]

(Aug. 04, 2012  7:26 AM)Shaman-R Wrote: Thank you, SoulEater57.

Yep, always here to help.
Now my combos are:
Phantom Pegasis S130RF
Spiral Zurafa M145RF
Meteo L'Drago BGrin
Can you switch my Bey on the OP to Hell Capricorn BD145WD? Thanks.
Thanks.
I think I will keep this sig for a bit... I will probably change it next month if I get Cancer.
Sorry for double posting but can you switch the OP again so my bey is Phantom Cancer 230D?
I will once you get the beyblade. You don't have that combo yet, right?
No. I will be getting it either Wednesday or Thursday.
Not sure which bey I'm gonna use as my main combo, actually. Probably my Stamina combo. I will see which one is the best I guess. Maybe I will test them.
Ok. And, everyone, I changed my username to 'CerealSoup'. Just so you guys know.
I may be ordering a VariAres on Friday. I'll be using VariAres R145R2F as my attack combo, possibly. If I can get another bey, what do you guys recomend? (I can't get Duo.) I want a good Defense wheel. Tongue_out
Death. You get Death and RDF, You can't go wrong. Why didn't you get Flash instead of Variares though?
(Aug. 09, 2012  6:07 PM)CerealSoup Wrote: Death. You get Death and RDF, You can't go wrong. Why didn't you get Flash instead of Variares though?

They ran out of them and VariAres was my next resort. Plus I already have Death. XD I just can't figure out a good combo...
How about MF-H Death Kerbecs/Aquario BD145CS/RDF?
Were you looking on Ebay? Amazon might have one.
Flash Saggitarrio
$13, free shipping. Not bad, sold by powerpig too, one of the best sellers. Is that where you got yours AnsonIh sama?
Can't use Ebay :\ Dad's too lazy to get Pay Pal. That means I can't order from most people on here. Angry
Then use Amazon. It may be a bit more pricey, but you don't need Pay Pal, so just use Amazon. I recently ordered from 88PowerPig88 and got Flash Saggitario and Dark Cancer.
I know. I used that to get my Phantom and Death. Thank the Lord my brother gets free shipping on his account. XD
Most likely. I'm getting Ares and Flash (If my dad lets me). And maybe a random booster or two. I'm feeling lucky.