[USA]Team Salamander,Join Today![USA]

Team Salamander
Currently Recruiting!!!
The Salamander Symbolizes Enduring Faith and Courage That Can't Be Destroyed!

We are looking for good Bladers! You may not be accepted if you are new to Beyblade!

We are looking for applicants from the U.S.A! We can make some exceptions though.

Format to Sign Up!!

And a message from the leader

Hello, this is for a team I want to make called Team Salamander. Here is how you can join… (And my info)

Name (real or not): Shaman-R

Combos: MF Flash Orion CH120R2F/LRF; MF Death Bull E230RDF (until I get Revizer x2); MF-H Duo Cancer 230MB; MF Gravity Perseus BD145MF (until I get LDD); and Basalt Horogium R145R2F (until I get Diablo) BTW,these aren't my combos anymore.

Attack, Defense, Or Stamina: Attack
Launcher Set-up: Blue Grip (Hasbro), Yellow Beylauncher (TT), Beylauncher suspension (TT). I like my set-up nice and simple so nothing gets in the way. My other set-up is a black grip (Hasbro) with a red rubber (Hasbro) and a Beylauncher l (TT).

Team Members (In the order they joined)

Anchor~MF Flash Giraffe/Zurafa CH120LRF~
McProdigy-~MF-H Flash Pisces CH120R2F~
KiddDragoon~Phantom Pegasis S130RF~
Aensoni17~Balro Reviser E230RS~
Kid Leone 12~Diablo Leone BD145R2F~
Cosmic~Blitz Unicorno 100RF~
Guitar Blader~Variares R145R2f~
MexaMaster~MF-H Diablo Aquario BD145CS~
DrigerKai ~MF Infinity Libra C145WB~
wtater888 ~Phantom Wolf 230D~

Team Sig Rules:

The members of this team need a team sig, but we are not going to use one sig for everybody, your sig must have some kind of character,preferably the character who owns the bey you use in the anime, for example, I use Flash Zurafa so my character is Dashan. You can add additional things, and it has to include your name, team salamander or some kind of text, look at mine for an example.

Example: [Image: ERja3.png]
*OP made by Ansonih Sama with a few changes by Shaman-R*
*Sig Made by Rtt22*
Salamander? Do you mean Saramanda? ....
No,Salamander. Not like the beyblade,but the animal.
What City/ State are you in?
I am in new hampshire. The city of nashua.
Do you have to live in New Hampshire to join?
(Jul. 23, 2012  12:48 AM)Shaman-R Wrote: No,its anywhere in the U.S.

Okay then

Name(real or not): The Prodigy
Combos: MF-H Flash Pisces CH120/S130R2F, MF Basalt Aquario 230CS, Wing Bull R145RS, Meteo L-Drago S130/CH120WD, and Diablo Kerbecs 230D
Attack,Defense,Or Stamina?: Attack
Launcher Set-up: Black Grip(Hasbro), Launcher Rubber(Hasbro), String Launcher(Hasbro)

~The Prodigy~
(Jul. 23, 2012  12:54 AM)The Prodigy Wrote:

Okay then

Combos: MF-H Flash Pisces CH120/S130R2F, MF Basalt Aquario 230CS, Wing Bull R145RS, Meteo L-Drago S130/CH120WD, and Diablo Kerbecs 230D
Launcher Set-up: Black Grip(Hasbro), Launcher Rubber(Hasbro), String Launcher(Hasbro)

~The Prodigy~

I used to use Pisces Smile Your in Wink Chat with me on pm about what the sig should look like. And whats your primary combo?
(Jul. 23, 2012  1:10 AM)Shaman-R Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2012  12:54 AM)The Prodigy Wrote:

Okay then

~The Prodigy~

I used to use Pisces Smile Your in Wink Chat with me on pm about what the sig should look like. And whats your primary combo?
Hmmmmm....
That would have to be MF Basalt Aquario 230CS
(Jul. 23, 2012  1:13 AM)The Prodigy Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2012  1:10 AM)Shaman-R Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2012  12:54 AM)The Prodigy Wrote: Okay then

~The Prodigy~

Hmmmmm....
That would have to be MF Basalt Aquario 230CS
I thought it would be Pisces,considering your favorite type is attack and it is your best combo.
Name: KiddDragoon
Combos: Phantom Kerbecs M145/S130RF, Screw Unicorno 85MF, & Meteo L-Drago Assault Ver. 105F
Attack, Defense, or Stamina?- Attack
Launcher Set-Up: Black (painted white) grip (hasbro), Red Launcher Rubber (hasbro), Beylauncher LR (takara tomy)

(-KiddDragoon-)
(Jul. 23, 2012  5:00 AM)KiddDragoon Wrote: Name: KiddDragoon
Combos: Phantom Kerbecs M145/S130RF, Screw Unicorno 85MF, & Meteo L-Drago Assault Ver. 105F
Attack, Defense, or Stamina?- Attack
Launcher Set-Up: Black (painted white) grip (hasbro), Red Launcher Rubber (hasbro), Beylauncher LR (takara tomy)

(-KiddDragoon-)

Your in! I thought you were using Aquila though? And your main combo is Kerbecs,right?
Im thinking about joining your team. I need some information though. Will we be participating in real tournaments? if yes, how often? Since i dont live in new hampshire, will i be able to participate in a tournament in lets say like new york and be able to represent our team? do i need more than one beyblade combo to be in the team?
(Jul. 23, 2012  2:41 PM)AnsonihArrow Wrote: Im thinking about joining your team. I need some information though. Will we be participating in real tournaments? if yes, how often? Since i dont live in new hampshire, will i be able to participate in a tournament in lets say like new york and be able to represent our team? do i need more than one beyblade combo to be in the team?

If you go to a tournament,you will be representing our team. We can talk and tell each other stuff about beyblades and tourneys. No,you don't need more than one combo but having more than one is better. I would say 5 is the best amount,but 1 is fine.
OK thank you i think i will join then Smile

AnsonihArrow
Combos: Earth Aries ED145SD (hasbro) Im going to give it C145 once i get it
Balance
Launcher set up: Clear green earth virgo launcher with compass grip (hasbro)
(Jul. 23, 2012  8:16 PM)AnsonihArrow Wrote: OK thank you i think i will join then Smile

AnsonihArrow
Combos: Earth Aries ED145SD (hasbro) Im going to give it C145 once i get it
Balance
Launcher set up: Clear green earth virgo launcher with compass grip (hasbro)

Okay,your in! But,you might want to work on your combo,what parts do you have? I can help
oh so you wanna pick a fight? Huh? Huh?! HUH?! hahaha jk Smile
OK so here is what i have

Clear wheels: l'drago, pegasus, leone, striker, destroyer, tempo, herculeo, pisces, capricorne, libra, virgo, gemios, and aries
Metal wheels: lightning, galaxy, rock X2, ray, gravity, twisted, cyclone, evil, storm X2, flame, and earth
Spin tracks: 100, 105 X2, 145 X2, D125, AD145, ED145 X2, M145, T125, SW145, GB145, and DF145
Performance Tips: HF, RF, WB, CS, WD X3, F, Q, SD, D, SF, and BS

hope tht helps
Twisted Aries GB145CS is your best bet because i used to use that same combo. Works Epic!
(Jul. 23, 2012  8:56 PM)KiddDragoon Wrote: Twisted Aries GB145CS is your best bet because i used to use that same combo. Works Epic!

I tried the combo but it didnt preform nearly as well
(Jul. 23, 2012  8:51 PM)AnsonihArrow Wrote: oh so you wanna pick a fight? Huh? Huh?! HUH?! hahaha jk Smile
OK so here is what i have

Clear wheels: l'drago, pegasus, leone, striker, destroyer, tempo, herculeo, pisces, capricorne, libra, virgo, gemios, and aries
Metal wheels: lightning, galaxy, rock X2, ray, gravity, twisted, cyclone, evil, storm X2, flame, and earth
Spin tracks: 100, 105 X2, 145 X2, D125, AD145, ED145 X2, M145, T125, SW145, GB145, and DF145
Performance Tips: HF, RF, WB, CS, WD X3, F, Q, SD, D, SF, and BS

hope tht helps

Defense: Twisted Leone GB145CS
Stamina: Earth/Twisted Capricorn AD145WD/SD/D
Attack: Gravity Destroyer D125RF
Other: Lightning L-Drago/Gravity Destroyer 100/ED145WD

Those are all better than your current combo.
ok thank you. I will test them against my combo and see which combos i will keep.
ok so i tested out the combos that you gave me and im going to keep Earth Capricorne AD145D and Gravity Destroyer D125RF along with my old combo Earth Aries ED145SD. the only problem though is that i dont know which combo twisted metal wheel and which combo to give earth metal wheel. (out of earth capricorne and earth aries) If you have any idea on which combo to give which metal wheel plz let me know
(Jul. 24, 2012  3:22 AM)AnsonihArrow Wrote: ok so i tested out the combos that you gave me and im going to keep Earth Capricorne AD145D and Gravity Destroyer D125RF along with my old combo Earth Aries ED145SD. the only problem though is that i dont know which combo twisted metal wheel and which combo to give earth metal wheel. (out of earth capricorne and earth aries) If you have any idea on which combo to give which metal wheel plz let me know

The capricorne combo is better than Aries so use that for Earth. And also use Twisted Leone DF145WD/D/SD or Twisted Leone GB145CS(Better). And dont test those combos out just against aries. Twisted Leone GB145CS is a defense type,therefore it will lose to stamina types(aries). Gravity is an attack type so it beat aries.
OK. there isnt really much to test those beyblades against since they use up so many parts. Smile lol But ya i will try them out again. Smile
Also should i give Earth Capricorne the D performance tip or the SD performance tip?