[USA]Team Salamander,Join Today![USA]

I'm getting a zero-g random booster Vol. 2
Hope I get a new Reviser!
I will be representing the team in the upcoming tournament; "The Summer Spirit Battles!"
Kool! What parts will come with the Reviser? And make sure you win! Tongue_out
I hope I get Samurai Reviser SA165Q, Pirates Reviser M145CF, or Archer Gargole SA165WSF.
I will (try) to win!
Why do you want it with Q? I never saw any purpose into that part, unless it was with M145.
I just want Reviser,is that so wrong?
No. I was curious. Didn't know if it had any competitive purposes if that is why you wanted it.
What does CF stand for? Coat Flat?
CF is circle flat. I was just joking XD.
In my opionion, Vol. 2 is better than Vol. 1
Well, thats just meh XD
You should have just bought Revizer seperately, like guaranteed. And Good Luck in the tourney, we're rooting for you! Smile
This is getting off-topic dont u think. Talk about combos in PM.
Name:Aj_the_elite

ComboTongue_outhantom kronos 230 eds(Main)

Type:stamina
(Aug. 10, 2012  8:27 AM)aj_the_elite Wrote: Name:Aj_the_elite

ComboTongue_outhantom kronos 230 eds(Main)

Type:stamina

Your missing some things and what are your other combos?
I think posting combos is a bad idea. Because if you ever face any of these people, they can build counters. Anyway, I go solo. Unless someone actually pursuades me to do a tag team, which is rare. Because if we win, I'm not showing mercy to a comrade if it comes down to it.
(Aug. 10, 2012  8:37 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: I think posting combos is a bad idea. Because if you ever face any of these people, they can build counters. Anyway, I go solo. Unless someone actually pursuades me to do a tag team, which is rare. Because if we win, I'm not showing mercy to a comrade if it comes down to it.

Its fine, I stick to my combos because I made them to deal with most types.
(Aug. 10, 2012  8:37 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: I think posting combos is a bad idea. Because if you ever face any of these people, they can build counters. Anyway, I go solo. Unless someone actually pursuades me to do a tag team, which is rare. Because if we win, I'm not showing mercy to a comrade if it comes down to it.
I guess posting combos could be a bad idea, but if one of your combos loses to something, that only makes you want to get better and make a better bey. It makes you realize that you are not the best blader in the world. So in a way, it's good and bad.

other combos are flash pegasis s130 rf/flash kerbecs gb145 mf
Phantom kronos ad145 mb/phantom bull th170 eds(170 mode)
and cosmic kerbecs th170 mf

Setup:Light launcher 2
(I don't think its necessary for a lot of things except for a grip.Mine got stolen buying a new one)
Im just wondering, why is your Phantom Kronos your main when you have much better beys like Flash Pegasis?
(Aug. 10, 2012  7:39 PM)CerealSoup Wrote: Im just wondering, why is your Phantom Kronos your main when you have much better beys like Flash Pegasis?
im not that great with atk type
I would really like to use them more though
Do you have a 'D' tip? Please reply through PM.
(Aug. 10, 2012  8:05 PM)CerealSoup Wrote: Do you have a 'D' tip?

yeah but its worn down -__-
Can you list all of your parts so we can make a combo for you please?

Also you live in the U.S, right?

Please reply VIA P.M.
Hey guys! It's me China!
I changed my name to The Alchemist, just to let you know.
You can still call me China. Tongue_out

Also, my parents said no to the beys. Crying
They said if I can "prove myself" I can have them.
May not be on for a few days.
Hello. I would like to join.

Name: stormsith101
Combos: Evil Pegasus105R2F (Yes, I know that I suck)
Attack, Defense, Stamina: Attack
Launcher set up; Good ole fashion hasbro launcher.
Once you can work on your beyblade, I will let you in, okay?
I would like no one change my combo
Hey Bros! Got 3rd place in atourney, but most of you already know that Uncertain