[USA]Team Salamander,Join Today![USA]

One, Im going to use MSF-H Dragooon Revizer BD145RDF. Since I only have one BD145, I'll stop using Aquario, and since I only have one RDF, I'll stop using Revizer Saramanda. And, I never was a big fan of my Revizer Saramanda.
(Aug. 14, 2012  5:26 PM)The Prodigy Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2012  5:24 PM)SoulEater57 Wrote: It doesn't say the Prodigies age, he's 11.

What are you talking about?

Your age. :3
Just orderedca Zero-G Random Booster Vol. 1
Hope I get Thief Phoenic!
But I have to wait till September Cute
Why didn't you just get a guaranteed Thief Phoenic? They're $10 on Ebay, probably less than what you paid for the Booster.
Sorry, I like suprises!
I made a video on youtube pretty much saying who is on the team; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOSlrGHGDoo Okay, I have some important news, I have decided that the team is not taking any more members except for the ones that already asked to join. But, everyone once in a while, I might let a member or two join.
(Aug. 18, 2012  4:43 AM)CerealSoup Wrote: I made a video on youtube pretty much saying who is on the team; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOSlrGHGDoo Okay, I have some important news, I have decided that the team is not taking any more members except for the ones that already asked to join. But, everyone once in a while, I might let a member or two join.

It's cool! I like it!!!!!!

(when I went to it the music blasted my ears, since I have headphones XD)
Hey ChinaBlade, I did some testing with you Phantom combo VS. Duo Gasher 230D, and I found it had a good amount of wins when in Stamina mode, with an EWD on it.
(Aug. 18, 2012  5:14 AM)The Prodigy Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2012  4:43 AM)CerealSoup Wrote: I made a video on youtube pretty much saying who is on the team; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOSlrGHGDoo Okay, I have some important news, I have decided that the team is not taking any more members except for the ones that already asked to join. But, everyone once in a while, I might let a member or two join.

It's cool! I like it!!!!!!

(when I went to it the music blasted my ears, since I have headphones XD)

Same thing happened to me, haha.
Hey team!
Most of you probably didn't know this but I was on vacation last week! SO anyway, just saying that I'm back!
Hey AnsonIH! Smile Hope you had a nice vacation, and did you see the new team video? Its a few posts up.
Ya I saw it. I like it, it's cool!

By the way, on vacation, I got L'Drago Destroy, Cosmic Pegasus, and Evil Befall. I might actually make a spin stealer.
Anyway, what I noticed about L'Drago Destroy is that the clear wheel is metal, and the metal wheel is plastic, which is quite different from other beyblades. Is that the same on the Takara Tomy version?
You got L-Drago Destructor?(Hasbro) Well, Im pretty sure it is rubber, not quite sure. I think there is a testing thread.
Eer, ya. Thats what I meant to say. L'Drago Destructor. Anyway, what part are the heads supposed to be on? The rubber or plastic areas?
I don't know, Im not good with modes, haha. Check the L-Drago Destructor Discussion thread if you want test results. It's pretty decent.
Herro!
Meh Zero-G Random Booster Vol. 1 came.
Samurai Oroyja 145WD is the most awesome looking bey.
I have 18.00 to spend, And I'm torn between L-Drago Destroy, Diablo Nemesis, and Flash Saggitario. XD
I would recommend Dark Knight Dragooon if you already have Revizer and BD145RDF. But out of your list, Diablo for anti-attack.
OKAYZ!
Also, can you change my combos to MSF-H Reviser Reviser BD145CS, Death Bull AD145WD, and MF Beat Lynx.
(Meh Main combo being Reviser Reviser)
Name: Ikaika

Main Combos: Earth Lacerta SW145 SF (DON'T JUDGE ME), mf Flaim Sagitario GB145 S, Burn Escorpio 230 WD, Blitz Bixys 145 RS, and Screw Pisces 90 WF

Type: 90% Balance (Defense/Stamina) 9% Balance (Defence/Attack) 1% Pure Attack

I use an all hasbro set up Blue LG red grip rubber orange string launcher and a TT blue pointer
(Aug. 28, 2012  12:16 AM)Guitar Blader Wrote: Name: Ikaika

Main Combos: Earth Lacerta SW145 SF (DON'T JUDGE ME), mf Flaim Sagitario GB145 S, Burn Escorpio 230 WD, Blitz Bixys 145 RS, and Screw Pisces 90 WF

Type: 90% Balance (Defense/Stamina) 9% Balance (Defence/Attack) 1% Pure Attack

I use an all hasbro set up Blue LG red grip rubber orange string launcher and a TT blue pointer
Could you post all of your MFB/HMS parts please?

I'll try
energy rings: aquario pegasus leone jemeos ares pisces virgo tempo horuseus sagitario bull eagle serpent gasher libra orso wolf capricorn L-drago escorpio phoenix pegasus2 striker bixys lacerta L-drago2 gill rex destroyer susano horogeum cetus L-drago3 pegasus3 unicorno2 orion kronos samuri

metal wheels: storm rock flame dark evil counter cyber earth bakushin burn thermal midnight poison lightning meteo galaxy grand gravity hell screw vulkin basult ray nightmare blitz bigbang phantom varyaries destructor scyth (hasbro) ifrad

tracks: 90 100 105 W105 LW105 125 D125 T125 130 145 H145 AD145 C145 GB145 BD145 DF145 SW145 ED145 WD145 UW145 M145 "gasher's track" "lacerta's track" 230 "zuraffa's track"

tips: RF S WB B WD D SD F Q HF SF MS HF/S R2F JB DS BS ES RS RSF EWD EDS WF FS CF "Meteo L-drago's tip"

4D bottoms: FGrin DGrin BGrin FConfused (broken tab Crying so sad)

Im so imbaresed i forgot 4 part names but i have multiple of most parts so ...
try typing that on a nintendo wii
Blitz Unicorno II 100RF
Phantom Gasher W145WD
VariAres R145RF
All I can think of
Joyful_2
Basalt Bull BD145RSF/RS?
thanks ill give them a shot

i went to try your blitz combo and the current combo is STUCK ON TIGHT

I prefer Variares to Blitz, but if you use those combos, you are definitely in.
Thank you. I hope to be a valuable asset to the team.

BTW IM POST #200 cool
ooh ooh I noticed most of us are east coast. so sooner or later there will be multiple members in the same state any body southjersey or phyllidelfia (pardon my bad spelling)