[USA]Team Salamander,Join Today![USA]

did the prodigy change his sig or are the authorities just now trolling
make ma main bey VariAries R145 R2F
Cool. And, your in the team. Please avoid double posting.
nintendo wii does that AAALLLOOOTTT
A moment of silence for every part that was ever lost. ... THERE'S my 90! Never mind! lol
Just so everyone knows, my new attack combo is Flash Orion CH120LF. The only change I made is that I gave it LF instead of RF.
Incase you are wondering why I chose Left Flat, it's because it was more aggressive than my other two rubber flats, but I'm doing testing right now, so if you guys want me to post it here then I will.
(Aug. 28, 2012  4:41 PM)Guitar Blader Wrote: did the prodigy change his sig or are the authorities just now trolling

They changed mine, too. Ours was too big.
Planning on making a Zero-G defense combo. Gonna try and wait until Sep. 15th when Berserker Begridos comes out so I can see the testing. Maybe the Spin Track or Performance tip will be good? The metal wheel probably won't be good for defense. I'm gonna get one Reviser for now and then see what happens. Should I get a bey with the E230 spin track as well as Metal Stone Faces?

By the way, switched my attack combo back to RF. Testing sucks...
Yes, you should get Samurai Saramanda E230ES. Then you will be able to make MSF-H Revizer Saramanda E230CS., which is a good defense combo.(The combo that I use except I use RDF)
I will ask my dad about it. Hes the only one with a paypal. I will probably just get Reviser for now.
Dragooon Dragooon is supa heavy (but Supa $$$)
OH and really funny
Thursday night i got Meteo sault and poisan Zurafa
Then Fri i made Phantom Aquario 230 WD and my launcher broke after 3 sears
The rest only lasted months
Just so everyone knows, I will proably only be active once a day, around this time, and then probably at nite. This is because school started today, and I have a lot to do.
Yeah, same. I won't go on as much but I'll try to be on as much as possible.
Ya. Same with my Youtube videos. Probably only one or two a month, not always beyblade videos though.
yah i go back tomorrow so wish me luck, same to you all.
Hello team! I bring back yet another notification!

So I wanted to tell you guys that my new (Again...) attack combo will be Flash Capricorn (I) CH120RF.
I actually found this combo out on accident, and the horns of the Capricorn I clear wheel appear to serve as the best source of smash, and they line up of which what I'm guessing is the best spot on the Flash Metal Wheel for attack power. It actually has shown some improvements from when the combo was Flash Orion CH120RF. Since the Capricorn wheels haven't really changed, I would imagine that this will work with all of the Capricorn wheels.

I will not be conducting tests with this combo.
Orion is better. Th!nk made a list on the Flash discussion of the best clear wheels for it. Escolpio, Pisces, And Orion were the best.
Then why do you use Zurafa is Orion, Escolpio and Pisces are better? =P
It accommodates with my sig.
I'm gonna keep Capricorn anyway, since there aren't any Tournies close to me, besides the ones three hours away...
Where is the 3 hour location, not to be nosy?
? Huh?
Could you explain to me? Haha
(Sep. 06, 2012  2:13 AM)Ansonih Sama Wrote: ? Huh?

Where is the location 3 hours away from you, is what I meant.
(Sep. 06, 2012  1:11 AM)Ansonih Sama Wrote: Then why do you use Zurafa is Orion, Escolpio and Pisces are better? =P
It accommodates with my sig.
I'm gonna keep Capricorn anyway, since there aren't any Tournies close to me, besides the ones three hours away...

I only use Zurafa cause its cooler haha. Its not like a huge difference.
(Sep. 06, 2012  2:18 AM)SoulEater57 Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2012  2:13 AM)Ansonih Sama Wrote: ? Huh?

Where is the location 3 hours away from you, is what I meant.

Wait, me? Haha, I'm still really confused!
Today, I have a story for you guys. It is a story why you should be careful with Hasbro products.

One day, (Yesterday) I went to Target. At Target, I wanted to get a Booster Pack of Kaijudo cards, but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... Target didn't have them. Tired So instead, I got a pack of Pokemon cards, but since I don't know how to play the card game that much, I couldn't tell what was good or bad. Tired I did get a HOLO Mareep card though. Anyway, then I went to the Beyblade section. They had a butt load of Metal Fury. So, I decided to get Spiral Fox TR145W2D.
Today was when I opened it and tested it. But Guess what? My Freaking Evil Pisces broke the spin track. HOW does that hapen? I mean seriously, I would except the break if it was an attack type, but breaking because of an attack type? That WOWS me.
So anyway, kids, remember to get Hasbro and be very careful with them Hasbro Beys. I guess that goes to show that Hasbro doesn't necessarily have better quality shtuff. Tired
Hopefully they can give us our money back, or let us buy a new one, because the part that broke was one of the rollers. Those are easy to fix. Wink

But about the team, I think we should consider making different team branches. EX: Having a section for defense users, ETC. What do you guys think about that?
Parts break sometimes. too bad. Basalt Horogium TR145RF is a good anti-attack. I think the team is fine this way though.
What Asonih said seems cool, but the team is fine the way it is.
Man, it's been awhile since I've posted here.
Sorry about that. XD