[USA]Team Salamander,Join Today![USA]

BOOM

Combos:MF-H Diablo Aquario BD145CS,MF Basalt Unicorno II BD145RF,Hell Unicorno II BD145RS

Name:Mexa Master
Attack,Stamina,or defenseGrinefense
Launcher Set UpTongue_outlain old Light Launcher II
Most of those combos are pretty good, your in! And, one question, why don't you use MF-H Diablo Aquario BD145RF instead of BD145CS, and MF Basalt Unicorno II BD145CS. I'ts better that way because Diablo is good for anti-attack.
(Sep. 28, 2012  11:44 PM)Anchor Wrote: Most of those combos are pretty good, your in! And, one question, why don't you use MF-H Diablo Aquario BD145RF instead of BD145CS, and MF Basalt Unicorno II BD145CS. I'ts better that way because Diablo is good for anti-attack.
Meh.It's BEAST in Hasbro Stadiums.I just have a loving for Rubber Spike :
(Sep. 28, 2012  10:25 PM)DrigerKai Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2012  9:05 PM)aensoni17 Wrote: Ehh, I'm not really sure. I know more about TT combos than Hasbro, so I'm not sure. Try looking for a Hasbro top tier list.
Here, check this out:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Hasbro-M...le-Updates

Since you like defense types, I would use this according to the thread:

Earth Bull/Aquario R145/H145 WD

Uh... The only part of that I have is R145... And think of MF Infinity Libra C145WB as MF Libra C145WB, Infinity Libra (Thunder Libra) is just the Hasbro counter part to Libra.

Try switching C145 and WB with something else. Anchor could probably help you.
(Sep. 29, 2012  11:43 PM)aensoni17 Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2012  10:25 PM)DrigerKai Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2012  9:05 PM)aensoni17 Wrote: Ehh, I'm not really sure. I know more about TT combos than Hasbro, so I'm not sure. Try looking for a Hasbro top tier list.
Here, check this out:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Hasbro-M...le-Updates

Since you like defense types, I would use this according to the thread:

Earth Bull/Aquario R145/H145 WD

Uh... The only part of that I have of that is R145... And think of MF Infinity Libra C145WB as MF Libra C145WB, Infinity Libra (Thunder Libra) is just the Hasbro counter part to Libra.

Try switching C145 and WB with something else. Anchor could probably help you.

Okay then. Also, I just made a new set of combos.
I'm so sorry I havent been on for a while. I blame aensoni17 for showing me duel network, but any who ... I'M BACK!
Lolz, welcome back! Glad you enjoyed Duel Network. Smile
I saw Cosmic at the Toys R Us Tournament. He was cool.
The thing at toys r us wasn't even a tournament. And so much for being entered in a $1000 dollar drawing. :\
It was basically a butt load of carp.
That's TRU and Hasbro for you. Need I say more?
Yes. Why are all the things in Canada always organized and not the U.S? It ain't fair man. It ain't fair. :\
They think it's a children's toy, not a GAME. That is also why Hasbro RAPED 4D like key of awsome RAPED all those great songs. Why couldn't they leave the parodies to Weard Al, Tim Hawkins, and littlekuriboh?
btw it took some time to part with stock orion Crying but my new bey is phantom aquario 230 WD
(Oct. 07, 2012  9:35 PM)Guitar Blader Wrote: They think it's a children's toy, not a GAME. That is also why Hasbro RAPED 4D like key of awsome RAPED all those great songs. Why couldn't they leave the parodies to Weard Al, Tim Hawkins, and littlekuriboh?
btw it took some time to part with stock orion Crying but my new bey is phantom aquario 230 WD
You may want to switch WD with D, it has better balance.

Also, I just got my YouTube account, and I was wondering if I could/should make some Team Salamander things, I know Anchor already advertised it, though.
What do you plan on making your vids of? And advertise the team if you want. It would be better once you get some people watching your vids though.
Ur not clear on how to join im 11 but I'm awesome at beyblade ive been doing this 4 3 yrs[/size][/font]
why would that go in the OP?
@ blader71801; How is it not clear? If you want to join, use the format that we listed in the OP.

Name/Username:

The bey combos that you use:

Age (Optional):

What type of bey do you prefer? Attack, Stamina, Defense, or Balance:

Launcher set up. What is your main launcher?

Hope that helps. It would be great to have another member.

@ Guitar Blader; I got the impression that was your new main bey. We list our member's main beys in the OP.
OH my main bey! i thought you ment the whole hasbro raped 4D thing. lol yah Phantom aquario is my main and it can go in the OP.
i won a trus tournament for are team Grin
Yah. I was there. You beat the carp out of me.
Stupid Hasbro stadiums....
I wanna get Metal Faces now.
Was the girl you battled good? It didn't look it. She had tons of Basalt combos with metal faces though. And she was waring a launch glove which was funny. lolz XD
DId you get a new string launcher at comic con?
shud i get genbul
(Oct. 28, 2012  12:27 AM)Guitar Blader Wrote: shud i get genbul

This topic is to talk about a team, if you want real purchase advice, you have to use the Purchase Consultation thread.
I WANTED TO ASK MY TEAM'S OPINION!
I would wait until tests have been done. Make sure it's gonna be worth getting.
Can you switch my combo to Phantom Cancer BD145EDS?

Sorry for double posting.