[USA]Team Salamander,Join Today![USA]

Name:Wtater888
Combo: (soon to be) MF Fang Leone 145 WWD(main combo is)Phantom Wolf 230 ES.
Bey PrefferenceConfusedtamina
Launcher: String (no grip yet)
(Nov. 08, 2012  5:27 AM)wtater888 Wrote: Name:Wtater888
Combo: (soon to be) MF Fang Leone 145 WWD(main combo is)Phantom Wolf 230 ES.
Bey PrefferenceConfusedtamina
Launcher: String (no grip yet)
Looks good. We just need to get it verified by Anchor. You might want to give Phantom Wolf a D performance tip instead of ES. I used to use Phantom Cancer 230D. Now I use Phantom Cancer BD145EDS and then Phantom Cancer E230EDS once I get a E230.

I can join with my ldragos and I'm 10 years old
Name ryuga02
Bey meteo ldrago
Performance tip is flat
[/align]
(Nov. 08, 2012  11:46 PM)ryuga02 Wrote: I can join with my ldragos and I'm 10 years old
Name ryuga02
Bey meteo ldrago
Performance tip is flat
[/align]
So you use Meteo L'drago?

ryuga02, sorry, but you're not in. And, wtaer888, your in if you change es to D.
Weeell, depending on what ryuga02 has we could help him make a spin stealer combo.
Ok deal. Thank you for your consideration. I have a d tip but it's a bit janky. Would a b tip work?
(Nov. 10, 2012  4:21 AM)wtater888 Wrote: Ok deal. Thank you for your consideration. I have a d tip but it's a bit janky. Would a b tip work?

Ball wouldn't work so well, and if D is broken, you could use a lower track like DF145 and a SD.

And could Anchor change my combos to
Thunder Libra C145WB (Defense), Thermal Leone 2 T125DS (Balance), LDrago Destructor (Hasbro) D125EWD.
Can I Join???? With This set of Information Tongue_out An i live in Vegas

Name: PegasisMaster

Combos:Cosmic Pheonix W105 HF,Twisted Kerbecs BD145 R2F, Flame Lynx 145 WD, L-Drago Destructor WD145 WD, Twisted Tempo 145 MS

Attack, Defense, Or Stamina: Attack

Launcher Set-up: 3 Segment Launcher(Takara Tomy), Beylauncher LR(Takara Tomy), Hasbro String Launcher, Red Hasbro Launcher Grip, Red Grip Rubber
Nevermind I found another. He is better.
@ IroniC; Those aren't really the best combos that you could have, for example I would give you Cosmic a R2F instead of HF. That depends if you are using a BB - 10 stadium though. Please list all of your parts VIA PM to me please. I can help with your combos.

@ wtater888; Are you talking about the tip?
Hey, I'm gonna quit this team yo
Good luck with it though
I'm quitting, too.
I feel like I'm not really part of it.
So yeah.
Good luck with it though!
hey dudes!i want to join,tell the leader ok?plus my bey is earth virgo.
(Nov. 15, 2012  5:13 AM)alexjustin8 Wrote: hey dudes!i want to join,tell the leader ok?plus my bey is earth virgo.
Could you use the proper format that we have in the OP please?
This is to those who quit!
"The Salamander Symbolizes Enduring Faith and Courage That Can't Be Destroyed!"
Does that mean nothing to you?
Have a little faith in your team man!
I will always stand proud to be a member of team salamander as long as it's valient leader alows me!
NOW WHO'S WITH ME!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
(Nov. 15, 2012  10:41 PM)Guitar Blader Wrote: This is to those who quit!
"The Salamander Symbolizes Enduring Faith and Courage That Can't Be Destroyed!"
Does that mean nothing to you?
Have a little faith in your team man!
I will always stand proud to be a member of team salamander as long as it's valient leader alows me!
NOW WHO'S WITH ME!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

The only reason I quit was because school is taking up my time.
Jeez, no need to protest.
I'm not even that good anyway.
Not gonna start anything. End of discussion.
You know, they do have a good reason to quit:
We don't act like a team.
And it'd be good if the team was a bit more local then just all around America.
I have tried before to make a local team of the East Coast but it didn't work. but I do agree that it would have been better to make the team more local.
I agree that a local team would be better but it's really hard and there aren't that much people willing to join in the east coast. Guitar Blader, calm down. They have there reasons and it's fine.
So are you gonna update the OP with who quit and who has joined?
(Nov. 16, 2012  3:46 PM)alexjustin8 Wrote: hey dudes is there an age limit?

No. We might not except a five year old and a seventy five year old though. Tongue_out_wink