15 ToRmEnTeD 1108
16 Phantom_Blader 1107
17 ♥ 1105
18 omre94 1101
19 Black_Rose 1100
20 BeyJun 1100
21 - 100:
The UK's WBO organised play:

Of the 938 current Bladers on the BeyPoints system, we, the UK make up 174 of the spots. The UK has 19% of the population of competitors between 7 countries; Australia, Canada, India, Indonesia, Italy, Portugal, UK and USA.
So it's like etc me and the poke blader vs beyjun and you
YES! Me and PokeBlader are gonna PWN!
So you pick a partner and challenge another team on the day and they will choose 2 people to represent their team to accept your challenge.
(Jan. 03, 2011  8:14 PM)aron101 Wrote: YES! Me and PokeBlader are gonna PWN!

Yeah!
Bladestorm, do we do that until we ran out of time? Or until Every member from every team has battled? Assuming all team members are there...
Well i propose that each team should have same number matches played +/- 1 compared to all the other teams that came to the event. Also, to keep things fun, fluid and fair, the same pair cant represent the team consecutively. E.G I can't be with ControL_ twice in a row so either one of us has to partner up with Beyjun at one point. Or ThePokeBlader and aron101 can't challenge Team IYTD after they just beat Eternal Warriors. So it means Team GalaxyStorm has to substite either member for their next match but not have to substitute both as the minimum number of people on a team I believe should be 3.
Hmm, okay, I understand.
how do you make a team?
(Jan. 03, 2011  8:57 PM)thermalblaze Wrote: how do you make a team?

gather 3 members on the wbo, make a thread here, we will welcome you, then the leader of the team has to agree to using the tag-team rules and well will admit you into our association.
Okay seriously. Come up with a name and if you want a logo and signature then make one yourself. Go to the WBo official section of the forums. Make a topic with all the info and rules. See how many members join.
Um so is it like two bladers battle another tow bladers at the same time
(Jan. 03, 2011  11:07 PM)dragokid Wrote: Um so is it like two bladers battle another tow bladers at the same time

not at the same time, but its 2 vs 2. As Tag-team suggests, you "tag" your partner in to switch players.
oh ok thanks people i will try to make team. Grin
Ah this looks very interesting. I'll opt in for the odd person out in Team GalaxyStorm.
But i'm more or less into the proper tournament Tongue_out
(Jan. 04, 2011  12:46 PM)ZE12O Wrote: Ah this looks very interesting. I'll opt in for the odd person out in Team GalaxyStorm.
But i'm more or less into the proper tournament Tongue_out

No problem at all! This is just a casual occasion that can be repeated at meet-ups as well, so don't feel pressured to battle!
HEHEHE eternal warriors will pwn!
(Jan. 03, 2011  8:39 PM)BladeStorm Wrote: Team IYTD after they just beat Eternal Warriors.

mmm biassed and some what very over confident
(Jan. 04, 2011  7:54 PM)Team Taurus Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2011  8:39 PM)BladeStorm Wrote: Team IYTD after they just beat Eternal Warriors.

mmm biassed and some what very over confident

used as an example only
I wish this tag team battle could be more official instead of a side event...
Yes, but as bladestorm had said, it is an appetiser, and as long as the current official beyranking system stays with no adjustments or additional contents, it would be unlikely for this to be official due to points confusingness.
Team generation x has joined the fray!
Awesome I cant Wait for this tournament its an honour!!!