UK Statistics/Top 100 UK Bladers

Sounds good. Our participating members will be me, ThermalBlaze and imis3.
And our name will be Team Zetsubou (Despair). If we've got anything wrong please tell me.
(Jan. 13, 2011  8:11 PM)BladeStorm Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2011  7:53 PM)CRAZE Wrote: around what time should we be at regents park for this coz i read someware that we need to be there before 11:30

Its totally up to you what time to come but I think its best if we try for 10:45 onwards but if you can make it earlier, arrange it with the people you are challenging. I know some people have to travel far to attend and its more difficult for them. Challenges can also run after Legend of the Bey.

dont the free battles start at 11:30?
actual legend of the bey event aims to start at 11:30 i believe
hell kid, ur with me
Massive rankings overhaul!

Congratulations to the top climbers!:

Team IYTD for 3 first places and 2 second places!

Team Zetsubou for a really consistent team with all members previous tournament participants! Not to mention debuting with 3 third places!

Team BeyUnicornos for 1 second place!

Comiserations to the other teams who have dropped in the rankings - You need to try harder at Legend of the Bey!
Thanks for the update. Ive got a question
If we have a odd number of members, say 7, how do we go about putting them into tag team pairs?
Does one have to sit out, as i think that may be unfair to the member who has to.
(Jan. 13, 2011  9:34 PM)Manicben Wrote: Thanks for the update. Ive got a question
If we have a odd number of members, say 7, how do we go about putting them into tag team pairs?
Does one have to sit out, as i think that may be unfair to the member who has to.

Pairs can be rotated, the same person can play twice. TTT only have 3 members so I'm the one playing few matches.
ok thanks for everything
Hey bladestorm, plz put the BeyUnicornos down for the side event. is it too late to enter?
(Jan. 13, 2011  10:57 PM)EnzoXS Wrote: Hey bladestorm, plz put the BeyUnicornos down for the side event. is it too late to enter?

Read the OP, I put you down when you had 3 members.Wink
(Jan. 13, 2011  10:59 PM)BladeStorm Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2011  10:57 PM)EnzoXS Wrote: Hey bladestorm, plz put the BeyUnicornos down for the side event. is it too late to enter?

Read the OP, I put you down when you had 3 members.Wink

Yeah, sorry. KidTala is now a member.
Updated Stats with the event that KidTala now joins Team BeyUnicornos. Team IYTD as with the other teams, lose a few positions in some categories. 5 second places for Team BeyUnicornos - how long can they hold that on for?
i got the best combos
(Jan. 03, 2011  8:14 PM)aron101 Wrote: YES! Me and PokeBlader are gonna PWN!

am i gonna battle
(Jan. 14, 2011  10:15 PM)dragokid Wrote: am i gonna battle

It is totally up to your team - asking them might be a better idea than asking here.
(Jan. 14, 2011  10:15 PM)Dragoonkid Wrote: i got the best combos

am i gonna battle

Yes you are, Me and ZE210 are going to work out who's going to battle who and the rotation routine.
(Jan. 14, 2011  11:38 PM)aron101 Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2011  10:15 PM)Dragoonkid Wrote: i got the best combos

am i gonna battle

Yes you are, Me and ZE210 are going to work out who's going to battle who and the rotation routine.

if you can can i battle beyjun
Team IYTD moves up a place in Win/Loss ratio and average BeyPoints to secure 2 second places - adding to their 3 first places in the other categories.
Can't believe everyone's getting up ratings where are you guy's battling?
(Jan. 17, 2011  7:54 AM)evilbullboy222 Wrote: Can't believe everyone's getting up ratings where are you guy's battling?

People aren't battling, its that new members are being added to teams who have already battled.
Ohhhhhh..........................I Feel like an idiot.....................Uncertain
Stats will be frozen at this point, As it stands Team Byakko are Ranked No.1. Stats will be updated after Legend of the Bey event if I'm allowed to have a copy of the results; this is so I can calculate beypoints before they are put into the system.
a kind of off topic question but if a team got a mechanic could he blade and be the mechanic too???
(Jan. 20, 2011  6:31 PM)aron101 Wrote: Umm, Mechanic?

he means a beymechanic like kenny
Umm okay, I guess that is okay because he/she is still part of the team but we should wait for bladestorm to give an official ruling on this.