UK Statistics/Top 100 UK Bladers

(Apr. 13, 2011  4:06 PM)BladeStorm Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2011  3:44 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2011  1:40 PM)BladeStorm Wrote: This will be updated when the actual BeyPoints system decides to work for us.

LeeDraciel will be organising one shortly.

It works, I just do not have the complete results for the Feb-Bey-Ary tournament ...

I think Lee mentioned this to me; yes, one of the group results could not be discerned.

and what about March of the Bladers? that was there too.........not that i want thoes beypoints but i care about the people who did good too Smile
(Apr. 13, 2011  7:44 PM)-KsB-UcHiHa- Wrote: and what about March of the Bladers? that was there too.........not that i want thoes beypoints but i care about the people who did good too Smile

Well, the Feb-Bey-ary freeze results have to be processed first. Consequently, March of the Bladers will be processed afterwards in order to keep the Beypoints accurate.
Does that mean you are going to add machines with hearts onto the list after the beypoints are updated?
(Apr. 13, 2011  8:17 PM)aron101 Wrote: Does that mean you are going to add machines with hearts onto the list after the beypoints are updated?

Yes, and all other new teams and their respective member changes.
Ok, that seems to be fine and great idea BladeStorm
Don't forget to add Team Hell Hounds Grin
(Apr. 21, 2011  2:09 PM)madmuppet98 Wrote: Don't forget to add Team Hell Hounds Grin

I'm patiently(massive lie) waiting for the results to be up so I can get this thing working again!
The results are taking so long to get up! We need this thing to be working before the team tourney, otherwise its gonna be very confusing to sort out.
Yeah, March of the Bladers haven't even updated. When I saw my passport face I thought everything was updated. I guess I was wrong.
Thats what i thought as well. So we were both wrong Grin
I am still waiting after the complete results for the Feb-Bey-Ary tournament ... Be patient, everybody has lives, and it is very good already that some people make the effort to free some time just for a Beyblade tournament.
We know your busy Kao V along woth other mods and event organizers. We are just impatiant and excited Smile
I've made a start and have put top 15 solo stats up.
Are you going to take BeyUnicornos off and put Dual Destroyers on?
(Apr. 25, 2011  9:53 AM)Enzoxs Wrote: Are you going to take BeyUnicornos off and put Dual Destroyers on?

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-UK-Team-...#pid611793
Update: added compiled data of top 100 UK Bladers

Still working on team stats.
90th in the UK eh? Not bad I guess...
18th, casual

this is a cool thread, props to bladestorm for this colossal effort, haha.
Im 60th, its more than i would ever expect for me. Never become a non-noob before XD but I still haven't got my bladers passport yet tho, whats with that?
I'm loving the new layout of the OP, mostly because I'm on there (Tongue_out) but it just makes it easier than having 2 threads or having 100 names and about 10 teams on there Smile
Updated top 7 teams with 2 new fairer categories; focussing on sustained sucess and the mid-level members of a team.
Added link to full spreadsheet with full info (total wins, total losses, ratios, wins-losses, matches played) and Graphs.
Added info on ranking changes since previous tournament. (-) Denotes no change, (+x) Denotes a rise in ranking, (-x) Denotes a drop in ranking, (*) Denotes a debut.

Highest movers: WOW thats massive!

(+8)Cyber Kerberous
(+38) ShizzyShea
(+12) oops I farted
(+40) AKstormT
(+22) general -benkei
dragon reaper debuts at 19th!
(May. 05, 2011  2:26 PM)BladeStorm Wrote: Added info on ranking changes since previous tournament. (-) Denotes no change, (+x) Denotes a rise in ranking, (-x) Denotes a drop in ranking, (*) Denotes a debut.

(+8)Cyber Kerberous
(+38) ShizzyShea
(+12) oops I farted
(+40) AKstormT
(+22) general -benkei

woopwoop! So does that make me 7th now , or was I 23rd before?
(May. 05, 2011  6:38 PM)Cyber Kerberous Wrote:
(May. 05, 2011  2:26 PM)BladeStorm Wrote: Added info on ranking changes since previous tournament. (-) Denotes no change, (+x) Denotes a rise in ranking, (-x) Denotes a drop in ranking, (*) Denotes a debut.

(+8)Cyber Kerberous
(+38) ShizzyShea
(+12) oops I farted
(+40) AKstormT
(+22) general -benkei

woopwoop! So does that make me 7thnow , or was I 23rd before?

I did this a few hours ago before the updated BeyPoints - let me post the new points list.