Toys R Us Tournaments

how do u find the details on when it starts and know were and what time?
(Sep. 07, 2010  4:52 AM)logan3454 Wrote: how do u find the details on when it starts and know were and what time?
It would be on Toys 'R' Us or one of the official Beyblade sites in my opinion.
wish id hear something in the US about tournys, the one in washington is well over a six hour drive, its kind of really annoying
this or next saturday is one that i'm going to. i plan to bring flame leone DF145SD, rock bull ED145S, and storm aquario 105HF/S(HF)
(Oct. 04, 2010  8:57 PM)teh cute gemini Wrote: this or next saturday is one that i'm going to. i plan to bring flame leone DF145SD, rock bull ED145S, and storm aquario 105HF/S(HF)

Anything would be better than S on your rock custom. Toss a B on it, anything.
(Oct. 04, 2010  8:57 PM)teh cute gemini Wrote: this or next saturday is one that i'm going to. i plan to bring flame leone DF145SD, rock bull ED145S, and storm aquario 105HF/S(HF)

If it's the one that's in NYC then you're better off going to the WBO tournament in Central Park.

And like Corey said, S on you rock combo is a horrible idea.
besides the stamina combo, the other 2 are pretty bad
That stamina combo is bad, especially because Leone and Flame have differenet numbers of projections.
So I'm guessing we have to use the Hasbro stadiums. Sigh. Better bring all my defense and stamina types.
well i really would like a beyblade contest in anaheim or close to that!! i just want to see if i can beat other bladers and if i am good enough to beat more bladers
I heard from a friend that they had one in my town 2 weeks ago......

Unannounced.

No flyers, no announcements, no nothing.

They didn't say a word about it, and when my friend went to buy a beyblade it just happened to be the day of the tourney and no one showed up. They used a black stadium for the battles though, which I found out now is that L Drago stadium Hasbro made, looks pretty cool.

But it seems that Hasbro and ToysRus don't really care about what's going on if no one was even notified of there ever being a tournament. Guess it just wasn't handled well, hope everyone else is lucky enough to play in one. I'm too old anyways hahaha
(Oct. 04, 2010  9:40 PM)kngoftherng Wrote:

If it's the one that's in NYC then you're better off going to the WBO tournament in Central Park.

it's in binghamton, ny. next saturday at noon. bought a beylauncher just for the event.
(Sep. 08, 2010  6:01 AM)Axel Phantom Wrote: wish id hear something in the US about tournys, the one in washington is well over a six hour drive, its kind of really annoying

same here but i live in PA
PA? i live in NY! maybe we could get together for a battle sometime! i'll bring my ultimate stamina type, plus my lucky saggitario face.
Ok so I know kai-v said the ones in toronto would be listed on the site. But what about in america
Check the facebook, they seem to update quicker than everything else.
i knw they seem stoopid right now, but there are also benefits we must take into account.
1. the opputunity to meet other bladers that may be in your area
2. they may come out with a points system similar to the beypoints. So prizes may be given out to the winners(beyblade related like recolors, limited editions,or toysrus gift cards)
(Oct. 06, 2010  1:20 AM)lightninglibraX Wrote: 2. they may come out with a points system similar to the beypoints. So prizes may be given out to the winners(beyblade related like recolors, limited editions,or toysrus gift cards)
Seriously that is just a dream, hah.
hah probly is, but at the national championships in 2004 kids were given some major prizes. also in the toysrus. but no recolors were given
I can see them giving double packs and stuff like that to winners, but nothing special.
NOOO!!! that would suck. (like every other thing hasbro/toysrus hasnt so far)
still waiting for the CA tournament in my local area, i want to really use Rock Giraffe and Meteo L Drago
(Oct. 08, 2010  1:34 AM)Goldbug Wrote: still waiting for the CA tournament in my local area, i want to really use Rock Giraffe and Meteo L Drago

the beyblade facebook said there should be a beyblade thing at toysrus this coming sunday in the US