Things you collect (not beyblade related)

(Jan. 11, 2012  6:04 AM)NaLu Wrote: I collect anything i find really, such as toothpicks, rotten bananas etc. JKS!!!!!!

I collect Nerf, Bakugan, WIi games, Ds games, ps3 games, lots of ipad games/iphone/ipod

oh and i collect books, eg. diary of a wimpy kid, geronimo stilton, you know the typical books kids buy

dont know if they're counted, well ofcourse i had to use my allowance Unhappy
oh cool i collect bakugan too

i have over 125...
I collect mainly keychains. I like anime-based keychains, but I like cute-looking dogs keychains too.
It's been a while since I've posted in this thread, yo. By the end of this week, it'd be almost exactly a year. I just want to clarify some of my collecting since I've become specific over the past year with my collecting.

First off, I said I collected S.H.Figuarts of mainly the Kamen Rider line, right? Ever since, actually, I've only bought figures for the sake of my comic (which you can view by clicking the picture in my signature). Now it seems that over the months, another collection has been competing: figmas. My first figma was in SeptSeptember0 with Black Rock Shooter from the OVA. ever since, I've bought figmas of mainly the Black Rock Shooter series. I've collected some now brs figs like Drossel and Aigis, but my main attention of the figma line is Black Rock Shooter.

And I've made them my number one shopping priorities. Over beyblade, over video games, NUMBER ONE. It started with Black Rock Shooter, then Dead Master, Black Gold Saw, Yomi, Mato, Strength, and even the super expensive White Rock Shooter as well as the game version of BRS (labeled BRS 2035). I've paid lots for these because I absolutely LOVE the series to death. Coming soon to add to the collection is also an expensive piece, Black Rock Shooter BEAST (it comes with an expensive art book), the anime version of BRS revealed in this year's WonderFest Winter 2012, and the greatest prize of all: Insane Black Rock Shooter that comes bundled with the anime dvd set (more expensive than BRSB and WRS combined). Also, BRS2035's bike.

This is all i collect now, so i don't exactly spend a lot except for food at school. But this collection made me realize...I need a job...
The image in your signature has linked to a 404 page for quite a long time, Kaji.

I've been collecting the Sonic the Hedgehog 20th Anniversary stuff, lately...
Wrestling Figures Grin
I collect books from any author, but especially Suzanne Collins(she created the hunger games). I also collect anime and manga.
i collect Super Mario things, from posters to minifigures to boxes, anything mario related. i also collect random boxes and posters.
I used to collect things growing up, but then I found out I collected sports cards the wrong years. and all my old video game systems never did have there retro comeback all the new systems can play the old games and the controllers actually work so those were duds. So I sold everything for dirt cheap this past year... Although I still do have the Atari 2600...
(Feb. 15, 2012  12:13 AM)CrownClown Wrote: I collect books from any author, but especially Suzanne Collins(she created the hunger games). I also collect anime and manga.
Gotta love the hunger games, best book ever. I collect mainly magic cards.

I also collect pokemon cards, I have over 1500 cards.
I collect yugioh cards and the monthly shonen jump manga
i used to collect gogo's crazy bones (i have lost them all)
Pokemon cards because the artworks are just amazing to look at.
Fond player of the video game but have never played the trading card game competitively so I'm just a collector.
i collect gogos crazy bones, designer vinyl toys, gundam models and plushies =)
(Mar. 11, 2012  1:05 PM)blah Wrote: Pokemon cards because the artworks are just amazing to look at.
Fond player of the video game but have never played the trading card game competitively so I'm just a collector.

I still have my 150 USD+ collection of rare cards, along with a ton of spares.

Definitely a fond player of the video game too, haha.
I collect a lot of Guitar Hero and Mario Games, I even have an NES, my most favourite Mario game is Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door.
I just got some pokemon cards and now I have over 600.
Nice! Try and beat my massive 1500 pokemon cards, well, I have been collecting them for a long time.
I collect many different types of cardsTongue_outokemon,monsters,ben 10,ben 10 alien force,yugiyoh,kungfupanda,hotwheelscards,footballcards,duelmasters. I think that`s all of them. And I also collect cars. Like hotwheels.I have over 60 Cars Right nowJoyful_2
I have a collection of Duel Masters, pokemon & Dragon ball Z cards
trying to get YU-GI-OH..!!
I collect Vinylmation which are these vinyls shaped like Mickey Mouse.
If you want to see pics, click here please.
They're so expensive Pinching_eyes
I collect aside from beyblades:
Pretty much my wallet damns me lol
(Mar. 14, 2012  7:40 PM)MFB Mad Master Wrote: Nice! Try and beat my massive 1500 pokemon cards, well, I have been collecting them for a long time.

lol wut? I have merely 2000 pokemon cards 5% of them are magikarps
(Mar. 13, 2012  4:01 PM)MFB Mad Master Wrote: I collect a lot of Guitar Hero and Mario Games, I even have an NES, my most favourite Mario game is Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door.

Madame Flurrie scares me to this day...

Anyways I collect Mario and Sonic video games! They are very fun to play!