Things you collect (not beyblade related)

(Nov. 28, 2011  7:16 PM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: Hey, any of you guys collect GoGo's Crazy Bones?
You know, I have always wanted to collect those, but I have never actually got down to do it. Oh yeah, while I was in Houston, I got a Mexican Coke bottle that was 1 litre!
I happen to have one of the five Most Wanted GoGo's of Series 1!
I COLLECT rocks fossills dino bones minerals arrowheads.ps i made a bey out of stone its outer gets chipped off.
I collect somanythings. I don't even know where to begin.

I have a ton of bey, quite a few battle strikers, like 50 zipper pulls (mostly kid robot), a bunch of other kid robot stuff, pokemon cards, digimon cards, yu-gi-oh, magic cards, beyblade cards, medabots cards, and a bunch of other cards <- I don't play any of these card games D: I've got b-daman, pokemon figures, lego figures, original bionicles, hundreds of old crazy bones, a decent collection of the new "gogo's", yo-yo's, digivices, astro jax, Nerf guns, dragon dice, and my favourite and most collectiony collection is- my goggle collection. I collect clothes and cosplay stuff too I suppose.

I guess its debatable whether or not these things are being collected or if I just own a lot of toys... But I rarely ever get a chance to use them, and a lot of them are just on display throughout my room, so I consider most of it collectible.

It certainly collects dust!!

Did I mention my rock collection? I have a lot of rocks. Some fancy, some not.

(Nov. 28, 2011  7:16 PM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: Hey, any of you guys collect GoGo's Crazy Bones?

I'm thinking of collecting pop tabs. When I have enough, I'm going to donate them to this organisation that reuses them into wheelchairs.
Magic The Gathering cards
Kamen Rider action figures
Kamen Rider henshin devices
Power Ranger toys
Super Sentai toys/henshin devices
Anime dvds(don't have many)
Manga(don't have too many)

Used to collect YuGiOh cards and Bakugan, but now I'm selling them.

Oh, and beyblades of course.
I've been collecting Coke caps recently in hopes to save up enough My Coke Rewards points to get something good.
I've also been collecting the little tab thingies from pop cans. I like how Rockstar ones are colored.
Other than Beyblades, let's see I used to collect Manga of some of my favorite series (about 4 of them) XD
I collect DVD of anime series I like to watch (that are licensed)
Images of my favorite anime characters and from my favorite series as well
Pikachu/Raichu cards from Pokemon Trading cards Cute
I collect knives, swords, and rocks. (Cool looking ones.) I really like long knives (15-17") I just think they are so neat!
I collect warhammer 40k. I play eldar.
Also collect the lord of the rings game.(kinda)
Black_Rose
Are you sure? I mean 5th edition didn't come out that long ago.
I collect Manga (Trinity Blood , One Piece , etc ) , Pokemon Cards and lots of Gashapons
I did collect a lot of Bakugan,I also collected mighty beans and yugioh and pokemon cards,but besides collecting Beyblades,mainly I collect Dyrdeck skateboards and dog stuffed animals,I also collect DBZ stuff,(I'm a big fan!) Grin
Does anyone here collect Dog/Puppy stuffed animal,I know I'm a tomboy but I have a girly side to :0
Yu-Gi-Oh cards! ( ... If that counts. )
I collected Bakugan, and Yu-Gi-Oh and pokemon cards
and I collect also stones (good looking ones)
I collect anything i find really, such as toothpicks, rotten bananas etc. JKS!!!!!!

I collect Nerf, Bakugan, WIi games, Ds games, ps3 games, lots of ipad games/iphone/ipod

oh and i collect books, eg. diary of a wimpy kid, geronimo stilton, you know the typical books kids buy

dont know if they're counted, well ofcourse i had to use my allowance Unhappy
I collect LEGO toys, TRANSFORMERS(I have all the generation 1 DVDs) and books. I also collect apps on my I-Pod Touch and also many different WII games.
I collect gundam, manga, other model kits and bdaman
i collect warhammer 40k and warhamer fantasy
KSpin's dad here. I collect these:
[Image: coils166.jpg]
I'm collecting Warhammer 40K right now.
I collect yugioh and manga's
I collect Zippo lighters. Which, as you may be able to imagine, is very expensive. But I love doing it all the same. They have soooo many cool designs. And none of them come with the fuel, you have to buy that separately, so I can put them out on display and not have to worry about some kid picking one up and setting my house on fire. Tongue_out
I collected socks when i was 6 or 7, i had so many colours and designs, it's a bit wierd isn't it, anyway thankfully my mum threw them out a few years ago