Things you collect (not beyblade related)

used to have digivice..but none have survive the touch of my doom hand...everything that i touched are surely will be 'dead' when i were a kid..
also collect gundams...its the era where my hands stop destroying my toys...got a master grade destiny gundam, high grade avalanche exiaand high grade legend gundam...
I sorta collect pokemon cards, ended up with 38 of EXs, Lv.Xs, Shiny *s, etc.

Haven't bought too many recently though Confused
i like to collect driffrent table tennis bats and balls.
balls
1 star=double fish, stag,butterfly
3 star=butterfly, stag, double fish and 729
bats
donic 1 star butterfly(i dont know the name, fake and im getting the best pengrip bat in the world for about $300
I collect Battle Strikers,
I use to collect Yu-Gi-Oh cards.

I collect Battle Strikers because I think they're awesome and just as fun as beyblade.
I have a collection of Ben 10 collectible figures which I got from Cheetos..then even a collection of Bakugan tazzos from Cheetos again, then a coin collection which includes mostly Indian coins along with the yen and dollars..and some other currencies as well..and finally a collection of friendship bands..but I haven't taken the photo of any..I'll try to get it as soon as possible.
i Stopped collecting Yugioh Pokemon but i did collect alot before
I guess you can say I’m a proud owner or collector of the antique international marmalade dish set!
That and I want a lot of cars and this is driving me nuts! I want ANOTHER! Another for crying out loud dodge challenger but this time I want the SRT8 in black and red! And the sad part iv been considering buying it after I move out, but I think I really need to save up this time!
i mainly collect bakugan. i know the show sucks, but i like the bakugan themselves

I remember when those lil ball monsters were still popular, now all the rage is beyblade..... i used to collect them, i still have them. I used to love them.
I use to collect Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh cards.... Now I collect nothing(excluding BeyBlade, but this is not what the topic is about).
I collect soccer things (trading cards, jerseys, magazines, books, misc, etc.). I will post pictures when I next get to upload.
I cloect pokemon cards,manga, used to have bakugan and yugioh cards
I almost forgot video games
baseball cards(I have way too many!)
and eli manning related items
Well, I collect games. Atari 2600. Gameboy, Advance, Color SP, Nes, DS, Ect. They are fun to play. Let us not forget stress, too!
I feel bad, but...
I collected Bakugan for a bit (I think I have 30-50 of them -__-)
I collect hats (Well, not really, but I almost always buy a hat wherever I go XD)
Used to collect rocks (Oh man, I loved that)
LEGO (It's a huge part of my life)
Nerf guns.
I have too much ._.
well..
paintball guns (not much, I only have 3 but they're expensive)

MASSIVE COLLECTION OF LEGO

and yu gi oh cards

apple devices

PING PONG RACKETS I HAVE 27 SO FAR(mainly donic's and butterfly's
Yugioh. Nuff said.
Soda tabs. Pretty mainstream, but I like it.
Swords I got samurai swords 2 cane swords and a twinblade also got a fantasy viking sword
i collect gundams ,kamen rider stuff and just started buying nerf
I also collect:
Phew! That is a lot of collecting.
Having ≠ Collecting

There's a difference between buying a board game simply because it's a board game, and buying it because you want to play it.

If that were the case, then I'd "collect" hoodies, t-shirts, books, video games, flash drives, and index cards.
I collect empty prescription medication bottles(my own, of course - when I've emptied a bottle I simply never throw it away) and acorns.

I fill the bottles with the acorns.
Warhammer 40k altough I picked a pretty stupid time to get back into the game considering the 6th edition rule set is rumoured to be out next summer.
Same here what army do you play Black_Rose?
Hey, any of you guys collect GoGo's Crazy Bones?