Things that you are obsessed with in your life

(Dec. 18, 2020  10:47 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Obsessed with star wars, anyone else
P.S.

True dat to the spoilee
I am obessed to anime. beyblade, epic fantasy books, and video games
Soccer (Imma such a big player and fanatic of this sport), any game, uh Anime I guess, Lui and Drum working together well
(Dec. 18, 2020  4:46 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Soccer (Imma such a big player and fanatic of this sport), any game, uh Anime I guess, Lui and Drum working together well

do u play? Like play soccer?
I still play nevertheless of corona because I dont wanna fall behind (i do virtual school)
(Dec. 18, 2020  4:47 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  4:46 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Soccer (Imma such a big player and fanatic of this sport), any game, uh Anime I guess, Lui and Drum working together well

do u play? Like play soccer?
I still play nevertheless of corona because I dont wanna fall behind (i do virtual school)

I do play soccer and Im one of the top strikers on my team.
(Dec. 18, 2020  4:48 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  4:47 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: do u play? Like play soccer?

I do play soccer and Im one of the top strikers on my team.

oh ok.

I'm in the right wing in my ice hockey team (right wing is for defense and offense) and not to be bragging but I am pretty much the 3 or 2nd best ice hcoeky player on my team.

My team's goalie is trash and my teammates/friends want to remove him from the position but the coach wants to give the goalie another chance. The goalie is fat and doenst even do anything lol.

Its a extra pressure on me and my teammates especially the defenders
My team right now is playing in the finals of our league tournament and we lost in the 1st leg 2-1
(Dec. 18, 2020  4:53 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: My team right now is playing in the finals of our league tournament and we lost in the 1st leg 2-1

sad. hope u win next time
(Dec. 18, 2020  4:54 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  4:53 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: My team right now is playing in the finals of our league tournament and we lost in the 1st leg 2-1

sad. hope u win next time

Oh we will
(Dec. 18, 2020  4:56 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  4:54 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: sad. hope u win next time

Oh we will

[/spoiler
(Mar. 20, 2013  3:35 AM)Nitrohammer Wrote: Im obsessed with:
Dragon ball Z
My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic
Clubpenguin warfare
Beyblade

(Mar. 20, 2013  3:35 AM)Nitrohammer Wrote: Im obsessed with:
Dragon ball Z
My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic
Clubpenguin warfare
Beyblade

Also math class.

finally someone else who loves dragon ball
dude you know you can only necropost if posting something related to the topic right?

I am obsessed with something not that many people know
its about spinning tops made out of plastic and metal that fight each other until one dies or jumps off the stadium
I dont think many people know it
its called bleyblaide
(Mar. 21, 2021  2:38 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: dude you know you can only necropost if posting something related to the topic right?

its about spinning tops made out of plastic and metal that fight each other until one dies or jumps off the stadium
its called bleyblaide

NO WAY BRO i am so obsessed over that i train daily just to get better

no joke though i have a very serious training plan so i can be the best

once south australia has ITS OWN TOURNAMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Mar. 21, 2021  2:49 PM)SSJBDoku Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2021  2:38 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: dude you know you can only necropost if posting something related to the topic right?

its called bleyblaide

NO WAY BRO i am so obsessed over that i train daily just to get better
I guess there is only you and me that knows about this, like
we are the only people that know about it
this is definetly not a site made specifically for it
(Mar. 21, 2021  2:56 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2021  2:49 PM)SSJBDoku Wrote: NO WAY BRO i am so obsessed over that i train daily just to get better
I guess there is only you and me that knows about this, like
we are the only people that know about it
this is definetly not a site made specifically for it

yeah guess well have to make one then

rotglol
if i'm gonna be totally honest (this might be very weird) but im obsessed with petting my dog, and sleeping
Becoming the best blader.
Im really into nail polish. I only have around 20 bottles, but Im looking to make my collection around 100+. Every time I hang out with my friends, I spend money on at least one nail polish bottle. Being an artist and all that, I find it really relaxing to paint my nails (and I use extra/old nail polish for arts and crafts stuff). So uh, a lot of things I old had nail polish coloring it. I cant own a Beyblade or else Ill mess it up by adding the polish to it, haha

I also like plants. If I go to a big shop, Ill probably try to see if they have any plants first. Or if I am traveling to another place, Ill try to find the nearest plant shop. I like succulents and cacti the best, because they look good and you dont have to water them all the time :p
Also I'm glued to devices like it k to on a road trip I NEED WI-FI like no
Writing, though I do think it’s a healthier obsession. I write for about 4 hours a day (that’s 4,000 words), and I have some pretty long manuscripts.

It’s fun, to say the least.
the color Purple. Idk what it is about it, to me its a really nice color to look at.
(Jul. 06, 2021  9:20 PM)BurningSands Wrote: Im really into nail polish. I only have around 20 bottles, but Im looking to make my collection around 100+. Every time I hang out with my friends, I spend money on at least one nail polish bottle. Being an artist and all that, I find it really relaxing to paint my nails (and I use extra/old nail polish for arts and crafts stuff). So uh, a lot of things I old had nail polish coloring it. I cant own a Beyblade or else Ill mess it up by adding the polish to it, haha

I also like plants. If I go to a big shop, Ill probably try to see if they have any plants first. Or if I am traveling to another place, Ill try to find the nearest plant shop. I like succulents and cacti the best, because they look good and you dont have to water them all the time :p

You sound exactly like my mom...
Basketball and anime