TheRogueBladers CBTs

(Nov. 25, 2021  11:06 PM)PikaBeyblade Wrote: Vanish Spriggan Over Orbit Metal-0

0 is taken.

(Nov. 25, 2021  11:13 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: Glide Lucifer2 Kick 2B
You’re in!
oh well
how about tempest hyperion wheel octa 1s?
(Nov. 25, 2021  11:48 PM)GenesisBlader Wrote: oh well
how about glide hyperion wheel octa 1s?
glide is taken.
edited my post
(Nov. 25, 2021  11:48 PM)GenesisBlader Wrote: oh well
how about tempest hyperion wheel octa 1s?

You’re in!
Rage Spriggan Venture 3A
I’d like to enter with Vanish Spriggan Hybrid-2.
Participants:
TheRogueBlader- D(F)Bl2.Nx-s(locked)Rs.(awakened)-10
(Blank)- Prominence Perseus Giga Bearing’-0 (heavy mode by default)
LJ-Blader- Guilty Fafnir Karma Drift-2
Hollowmind8- GLC2.Kc.2B
GenesisBlader-THp.Wh.Octa.1S
UnseenBurst- RSp.Vn.3A
#Fafnir- VSp.Hy-2
LegendJustice-CVl.Xt+.2S

(Nov. 26, 2021  1:53 AM)#Fafnir Wrote: I’d like to enter with Vanish Spriggan Hybrid-2.
You’re in! And nice hybrid combo, I personally think hybrid is very underrated because with the right combination and weight it gets on top of DB beys and can destabilize them all while having great stamina and LAD equal if not greater than expand destroy setups. Anyways, you’re in!

(Nov. 26, 2021  1:51 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Rage Spriggan Venture 3A
You’re in! Back at it with the venture driver I see.
Hey Rogue Is there still room for one?
(Nov. 26, 2021  3:43 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: Hey Rogue Is there still room for one?
Yep! We actually only need 1 more spot to start, so you arrived right in the nick of time.
Curse Valkyrie Xtend + 2S

(Nov. 26, 2021  3:55 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2021  3:43 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: Hey Rogue Is there still room for one?
Yep! We actually only need 1 more spot to start, so you arrived right in the nick of time.

Alright my combo is random lol all the good choices were taken
(Nov. 26, 2021  3:57 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: Curse Longinus Xtend + 2S

(Nov. 26, 2021  3:55 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Yep! We actually only need 1 more spot to start, so you arrived right in the nick of time.

Longinus is a left chip, curse is a right ring. They don’t go together. May I recommend Valkryie? Lucifer 2 and spriggan are taken but Valkryie has the highest stamina out of any normal chip.
(Nov. 26, 2021  4:50 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:

Longinus is a left chip, curse is a right ring. They don’t go together. May I recommend Valkryie? Lucifer 2 and spriggan are taken but Valkryie has the highest stamina out of any normal chip.

can I have savior persues else belial is fine high mode with hybrid-6,10,0 if those are taken any armor is fine
(Nov. 26, 2021  4:55 AM)Beybladedb Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2021  4:50 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Longinus is a left chip, curse is a right ring. They don’t go together. May I recommend Valkryie? Lucifer 2 and spriggan are taken but Valkryie has the highest stamina out of any normal chip.

can I have savior persues else belial is fine high mode with hybrid-6,10,0 if those are taken any armor is fine
Hybrid is taken, sorry.
(Nov. 25, 2021  5:01 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2021  9:54 AM)GreaterLonginus Wrote: Astral (Left) Longinus Over Quattro (Attack) -0
The 0 armor is taken.
6 then
(Nov. 26, 2021  7:46 AM)GreaterLonginus Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2021  5:01 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: The 0 armor is taken.
6 the
I don’t have 6. The only armors left are the 2 3 armors and my 3rd 2 armor
(Nov. 26, 2021  4:50 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:

I edited my post
(Nov. 26, 2021  3:57 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: Curse Valkyrie  Xtend + 2S

(Nov. 26, 2021  3:55 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Yep! We actually only need 1 more spot to start, so you arrived right in the nick of time.

You're in!

Participants:
Hollowmind8- GLC2.Kc.2B
UnseenBurst- RSp.Vn.3A
#Fafnir- VSp.Hy-2
LegendJustice-CVl.Xt+.2S

We now have 8 members! We can officially start the CBT. Heads up, next CBT is going to be burst limited.

I’m not going to be doing CBTs WBO format anymore, just a simple tournament format. So if you lose once, you’re out.
Participants:
Hollowmind8- GLC2.Kc.2B
UnseenBurst- RSp.Vn.3A
#Fafnir- VSp.Hy-2
LegendJustice-CVl.Xt+.2S

UnseenBurst vs LJ-Blader
Rage Spriggan KO
Rage Spriggan KO (this round guilty actuall burst, but luckily hit the ground first)
Rage Spriggan KO
One of guilty Fafnir karma drift-2’s weaknesses is it’s vulnerability to same spin attackers. Despite rage spriggan being on a driver I classify as a balance type driver, it’s still a very hard hitter and basically hit guilty out of control every round while keeping itself in thanks to the venture driver’s rubber and slow movement.

TheRogueBlader vs LegendJustice
Dynamite(F) Belial2 OS
Curse Valkryie OS
Curse Valkryie OS
Curse Valkryie OS
Yeah LegendJustcie destroyed me. I know awakened rise is best for KOing mobile beys, opposite spin LAD, and countering attackers but I found it to be decently consistent at destabilizing bearing. II was testing against cyclone though, and it still didn’t win more than half the time plus the self KO risk and the fact that curse is taller than the normal DB bey and my Xtend+ being worn to a almost semi-flat making it harder to destabilize… I suck. Great job LegendJustice!

That’s it for now, I’ll be back later
Hollowmind8 vs GenesisBlader
Tempest KO (2x)
Tempest OS

I alternated launches per usual, but it really just came down to the 2 hitting really hard since they were both heavy and unbalanced, and tempest usually stayed in due to tempest and Octa’s defense. 3rd round tempest got on top of glide and straight up slammed it while the kick driver scrapped too. Sorry Hollowmind8, but GenesisBlader wins!
It seems that my beyblade was too powerful that the battle is taking a long time. Ha, my true power is only coming to be!
(Dec. 01, 2021  3:51 AM)(Blank) Wrote: It seems that my beyblade was too powerful that the battle is taking a long time. Ha, my true power is only coming to be!
Yeah, sorry about that. I’ve been busy with schoolwork plus I’ve gotta take parts from the CBT combos when I’m testing combos and stuff, so I’m too lazy to get all the parts and re-make the combos. What I should do is just make the CBT combos then do the whole CBT, and I’ll do that when I have the time and don’t have anything to test.
(Dec. 01, 2021  3:55 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2021  3:51 AM)(Blank) Wrote: It seems that my beyblade was too powerful that the battle is taking a long time. Ha, my true power is only coming to be!
Yeah, sorry about that. I’ve been busy with schoolwork plus I’ve gotta take parts from the CBT combos when I’m testing combos and stuff, so I’m too lazy to get all the parts and re-make the combos. What I should do is just make the CBT combos then do the whole CBT, and I’ll do that when I have the time and don’t have anything to test.

what kind of a new cbt?
(Dec. 01, 2021  3:56 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2021  3:55 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Yeah, sorry about that. I’ve been busy with schoolwork plus I’ve gotta take parts from the CBT combos when I’m testing combos and stuff, so I’m too lazy to get all the parts and re-make the combos. What I should do is just make the CBT combos then do the whole CBT, and I’ll do that when I have the time and don’t have anything to test.

what kind of a new cbt?
What do you mean?
(Dec. 01, 2021  4:53 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2021  3:56 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: what kind of a new cbt?
What do you mean?

you said above you might be creating a new one or did I misread something Unhappy
(Dec. 01, 2021  6:50 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2021  4:53 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: What do you mean?

you said above you might be creating a new one or did I misread something Unhappy
Yeah, the next CBT is burst limited