TheRogueBladers CBTs

oof
should have used atomic then
(Oct. 31, 2021  9:02 AM)GreaterLonginus Wrote: oof
should have used atomic then
It’s alright, you couldn’t have known which beys you were up against but you’ll do better next time!
wow i hate my luck

gg everyone
(Oct. 31, 2021  3:44 PM)GenesisBlader Wrote: wow i hate my luck

gg everyone
Maybe don’t use yard next time. Using drivers that are different is great cause it sets you apart from other bladers but yard is actually really bad because it can scrape on its base, and the Bahamut Gt chip has very weak teeth. But better luck next time!
(Oct. 31, 2021  3:59 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2021  3:44 PM)GenesisBlader Wrote: wow i hate my luck

gg everyone
Maybe don’t use yard next time. Using drivers that are different is great cause it sets you apart from other bladers but yard is actually really bad because it can scrape on its base, and the Bahamut Gt chip has very weak teeth. But better luck next time!
oh 👌
Continuing Group B battles
Group B
Naked Bahamut Outer Yard Metal Goku- GenesisBlader 4L
Lord Diabolos2 00 cross ultimate reboot’ (left)- LuchaBurst 2W 2L
Zwei Spriggan sting hold’ sen- LJ-Blader 2W 2L
Cho-z Valkryie blitz evolution’- (Blank) 2W 2L
Lord Spriggan 00 cross Xtend+ (left)- The Blacknight 4W

GenesisBlader vs LJ-Blader
Bahamut OS
Spriggan KO
Spriggan KO
Spriggan KO
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA… Ok how did Bahamut not burst? Bahamuts got trash teeth, it’s not on a dash driver, and it’s up against Zwei of all things! Ok so first round was a pretty clean OS, then after that Zwei started jumping around and KOing Bahamut last second, and yes literally like last second. In the last round it jumped on Bahamut, made it do the emperor drift, and jumped on it one more time to KO it when it drifted to the edge. Ok
LJ-Blader wins!

LuchaBurst vs The Blacknight
Spriggan OS
Diabolos OS
Spriggan OS
Spriggan OS
Diabolos have some solid hits, but ultimate reboot works best with heavier beys so it can hit harder and destabilize to play to its strengths. On lord it didn’t pack quite the punch and despite hitting it not very hard consistently thanks to my controlling it, it just didn’t have enough attack power and naturally being an attack type ran out of juice. The one OS was purely luck if I’m being honest
The Blacknight wins!

(Blank) vs LJ-Blader
Spriggan KO (twice)
Valkryie KO
Valkryie OS
Valkryie KO
Longinus and Valkryie are opposite spinning attack types, one being speed demon, and one being a beefy hell salamander copy-cat. Zwe basically slam dunked Valkryie 2-0 in the first 2 rounds. This was my fault as I knew evolution’ is excellent at anti-attack, so once I launched to do a flash launch technique and anti-attack, Valkryie easily defeate Longinus. For the OS, hold’ is decent at LAD and clearly better than evolution’ but it’s Zwei, it’s not gonna hang on especially bouncing around like that.
(Blank) wins!

GenesisBlader versus The Blacknight
Spriggan OS (twice)
Bahamut OS
Spriggan OS

Naked Bahamut, like Zwei spriggan, was bouncy for the first couple seconds of the battle then calmed down. It scraped most of the time on yard giving spriggan the edge, but that 3rd round it didn’t scrape and basically hit spriggan out of the center first.
The Blacknight wins!

(Blank) vs LuchaBurst
Diabolos OS 3 times

Valkryie had less LAD then Diabolos because 1 lord 2 cross and 3 ultimate reboot’. The lord Diabolos also did well at catching the ridge when Valkryie attacked, and it tilted super far and almost scraped but Valkryie hit it more and it stood back up and did what Fafnir does except it wasn’t Fafnir. (Stupid shu and his rubber stealing Fafnir gimmick)
LuchaBurst wins!

GenesisBlader vs LuchaBurst
Diabolos BST
Diabolos OS

I find it funny how lord Diabolos can burst Bahamut but Zwei spriggan can’t. I guess cause I’m not good with hold’ and am with ul’ plus Zwei is hopping rather than hitting consistently, even if Diabolos doesn’t pack much of a lunch it shouldnt take much to burst anything on Bahamut, even if it’s got like zone’+z and the gen weight.
LuchaBurst wins!

GenesisBlader vs (Blank)
Valkryie KO
Bahamut OS
Valkryie OS
Bahamut KO
Valkryie KO
The LAD on these beys was equal, so Valkryie OS’d when yard scraped and Bahamut OS’d when yard didn’t scrape. Valkryie pulled off some nice knockouts thanks to evolution’s speed and Bahamut got on recoil KO.
(Blank) wins!
GenesisBlader has 4 losses, so unfortunately he will not be making it to the finals. My advice for GenesisBlader is to think about Gt chips burst resistance and think about how drivers may scrape in battle. Good luck next time!

The Blacknight vs LJ-Blader
Lord OS 3 times
My Zwei looks like it has a problem. Every since I got the bey close to 2 years ago, it’s had a problem with the driver locking on to the teeth. Whenever I pick it up after battle the driver is always tilted and not fully locked into the teeth, and yes I do click it properly. Because of this my Zwei is in-naturally bouncy with any driver. Hold’ is no exception and lord took advantage of this, outspinning 3 times in a row. There were times Zwei got close to KO’s but it’s just not good enough.
The Blacknight wins!

LJ-Blader vs LuchaBurst
Spriggan Ko
Diabolos KO
Spriggan KO
Diabolos Os
Spriggan KO

Personally I thought Diabolos would sweep, but ul’ takes a couple seconds before activation and during that time period it’s a sitting duck, so Zwei basically KO’d it every time before it activated. There were times that Diabolos was able to deflect it or activate in time and that’s how it KO’d and OS’d Zwei 2 times, but Zwei knocked it out just 1 time more.
LJ-Blader wins!

Both LJ-Blader and LuchaBurst have 2 wins and 2 loss ratios, but since LJ-Blader just defeated LuchaBurst he holds the tiebreaker advantage. Both of your combos were great if you are reading this! However, LJ-Blader in the future I’d recommend not to use Zwei in my cbts too much cause it’s really bouncy and can be completely random at times. LuchaBurst your combo was very spicy and was great however lord is a base known for stamina and ultimate reboot’ needs some weight for its activation to pack a punch so if you’d like to try ultimate reboot’ again I would suggest using something a bit heavier than the lord layer base. These are just suggestions, good battle you two!

The Blacknight vs (Blank)
Spriggan Os three times

Valkryie got very close to knocking spriggan out but it was just a hair too shy, and spriggan was able to OS every round.
The Blacknight chose a very competetive combo and got a bit lucky in the spin direction, having one up against 3 right spins out of 4 beys. Good job The Blacknight you are advancing to the finals!
(Blank) your combination was very powerful and aggressive, and honestly I don’t know what advice I can give on how you could improve with this combination if you were to try something similiar again. I’d say maybe try some heavier layers then cho-z Valkryie to give your combo an extra punch, after all you don’t need to worry about burst resistance with evolution’.
(Blank) and LJ-Blader both have a 2win, 2 loss ratio but (Blank) holds the tiebreaker advantage having beaten LJ-Blader in the earlier match.
(Blank) and The Blacknight advance to finals!

Semi-finals matchups

@#Fafnir vs. @(Blank)

The Blacknight vs. UnseenBurst

These 4 bladers advance to the semifinals and the winner of each match will go to the finals and we will have our champion! Good luck to everyone and to those who didn’t make it as far as they’d wish good luck in the next CBT!

#Fafnir vs (Blank)
Valkryie KO
Dragon OS
Dragon KO
Valkryie OS
Dragon OS

Damn I gotta say, I thoroughly enjoyed this match. These 2 combos, being similiar to ones I’ve tested and stuff, are my favorite combos out of the CBT (no offense to anyone else) and the matches were seriously intense! Blow for blow, speed against weight and they just kept going at it but in the final battle dragon pulled through and got the very last spin…
#Fafnir wins!
(Blank) great combo and great job on making it this far!

The Blacknight UnseenBurst
Spriggan Os
Spriggan KO
Spriggan OS

For a bey on drift, master did very well. It almost KO’d spriggan in the first 2 rounds and spun for a surprising time in the last battle, but unfortunately for UnseenBurst The Blacknight Lord Spriggan 00 cross Xtend+ (left) went 3-0

UnseenBurst you have some serious courage to choose a combination this risky against lefts, and it took you very far. If you plan to use a similiar combo to this in the future, my advice would be to focus a bit more on attack or stamina. Drift is great, and I know I don’t have many other LAD drivers to work with, but maybe come up with something that has a bit more of a chance against beys spinning the same direction.

The Blacknight you advance to the finals without a single loss! You have won every single battle you’ve been in! Great job!

The finals are to 5 pts
The Blacknight vs #Fafnir

Spriggan Os (4 times)
Draw
Spriggan OS

Imperial Dragon is a heavy weight mixed attacker combo, so against a leftspinning equalizer it didn’t stand very much of a chance to be quite Frank. I was surprised by that 1 draw, but sometimes it happens after all imperial with destroy’ and the expand frame’s LAD is nothing to laugh at.
Great job #Fafnir and your combo was really good! I had no idea the dragon2 chip was this tight on imperial as I usually use achilles or spriggan.

The Blacknight wins this CBT!

Just a heads up, I will probably do my CBT’s in specific beyblade formats
Classic
Limited
(Hopefully confirmed) BGT
Standard

And I’ll usually do them in the tournament styles of the WBO based on the number of people. Great job everyone it was really great seeing everyone’s combos the the BGT format and hopefully we all get to use them if the format becomes official!
thats a very long list
There is finally a tournament for BGT! I don’t want to reveal any combos I plan to use for ranked tournaments just yet in case people are analyzing stuff, so I might just go ahead and use some combos for the CBT just for some fun since it is an unranked tournament. Hopefully the for mat becomes official soon!
How did I go so far lmao, that is the power of Cho-Z Valkyrie. Outclassed yet was able to destroy some of the better combos. This says a lot about this combo, so definitely a good one to bring to the bgt tourney. Also I want to go to the tourney with my Master Diabolos 7 Unite' since it dominates on same spin for some reason, but I can't so I must ask anyone to use it to it's full potential (hopefully you rogue). good luck on the tourney everyone and gg on the cbt.
(Nov. 02, 2021  3:38 AM)(Blank) Wrote: How did I go so far lmao, that is the power of Cho-Z Valkyrie. Outclassed yet was able to destroy some of the better combos. This says a lot about this combo, so definitely a good one to bring to the bgt tourney. Also I want to go to the tourney with my Master Diabolos 7 Unite' since it dominates on same spin for some reason, but I can't so I must ask anyone to use it to it's full potential (hopefully you rogue). good luck on the tourney everyone and gg on the cbt.
I actually have a combo I made a couple weeks ago, Imperial Spriggan 00 expand evolution’. It’s similiar to the Valkryie combo you used but is much heavier and has a bit more LAD to beat Zwei combos as well as more controllability and stamina in my opinion, but you do have to strategize your launching speed to minimize bursting. I’ll definitely try out your combo in the tourney in your honor!
(Nov. 02, 2021  4:28 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2021  3:38 AM)(Blank) Wrote: How did I go so far lmao, that is the power of Cho-Z Valkyrie. Outclassed yet was able to destroy some of the better combos. This says a lot about this combo, so definitely a good one to bring to the bgt tourney. Also I want to go to the tourney with my Master Diabolos 7 Unite' since it dominates on same spin for some reason, but I can't so I must ask anyone to use it to it's full potential (hopefully you rogue). good luck on the tourney everyone and gg on the cbt.
I actually have a combo I made a couple weeks ago, Imperial Spriggan 00 expand evolution’. It’s similiar to the Valkryie combo you used but is much heavier and has a bit more LAD to beat Zwei combos as well as more controllability and stamina in my opinion, but you do have to strategize your launching speed to minimize bursting. I’ll definitely try out your combo in the tourney in your honor!
Thank you my good sir! You don't have some of the parts for my ultimate gt combo, so I guess I'll just wait for one to start in my area (or just travel half the world to go to America XD). May my combo grace you with many wins rogue.
also what is your standard stadium?
(Oct. 30, 2021  8:10 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Group A Battles are finished! UnseenBurst and @#Fafnir you are going to the semifinals!

Group B
Naked Bahamut Outer Yard Metal Goku- GenesisBlader 3L
Lord Diabolos2 00 cross ultimate reboot’ (left)- LuchaBurst 2W 1L
Zwei Spriggan sting hold’ sen- LJ-Blader 1W 1L
Cho-z Valkryie blitz evolution’- (Blank) 1W 1L
Lord Spriggan 00 cross Xtend+ (left)- The Blacknight 2W

GenesisBlader vs LJ-Blader
Bahamut OS
Spriggan KO
Spriggan KO
Spriggan KO
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA… Ok how did Bahamut not burst? Bahamuts got trash teeth, it’s not on a dash driver, and it’s up against Zwei of all things! Ok so first round was a pretty clean OS, then after that Zwei started jumping around and KOing Bahamut last second, and yes literally like last second. In the last round it jumped on Bahamut, made it do the emperor drift, and jumped on it one more time to KO it when it drifted to the edge. Ok
LJ-Blader wins!

LuchaBurst vs The Blacknight
Spriggan OS
Diabolos OS
Spriggan OS
Spriggan OS
Diabolos have some solid hits, but ultimate reboot works best with heavier beys so it can hit harder and destabilize to play to its strengths. On lord it didn’t pack quite the punch and despite hitting it not very hard consistently thanks to my controlling it, it just didn’t have enough attack power and naturally being an attack type ran out of juice. The one OS was purely luck if I’m being honest
The Blacknight wins!

(Blank) vs LJ-Blader
Spriggan KO (twice)
Valkryie KO
Valkryie OS
Valkryie KO
Longinus and Valkryie are opposite spinning attack types, one being speed demon, and one being a beefy hell salamander copy-cat. Zwe basically slam dunked Valkryie 2-0 in the first 2 rounds. This was my fault as I knew evolution’ is excellent at anti-attack, so once I launched to do a flash launch technique and anti-attack, Valkryie easily defeate Longinus. For the OS, hold’ is decent at LAD and clearly better than evolution’ but it’s Zwei, it’s not gonna hang on especially bouncing around like that.
(Blank) wins!

GenesisBlader versus The Blacknight
Spriggan OS (twice)
Bahamut OS
Spriggan OS

Naked Bahamut, like Zwei spriggan, was bouncy for the first couple seconds of the battle then calmed down. It scraped most of the time on yard giving spriggan the edge, but that 3rd round it didn’t scrape and basically hit spriggan out of the center first.
The Blacknight wins!

(Blank) vs LuchaBurst
Diabolos OS 3 times

Valkryie had less LAD then Diabolos because 1 lord 2 cross and 3 ultimate reboot’. The lord Diabolos also did well at catching the ridge when Valkryie attacked, and it tilted super far and almost scraped but Valkryie hit it more and it stood back up and did what Fafnir does except it wasn’t Fafnir. (Stupid shu and his rubber stealing Fafnir gimmick)
LuchaBurst wins!

GenesisBlader vs LuchaBurst
Diabolos BST
Diabolos OS

I find it funny how lord Diabolos can burst Bahamut but Zwei spriggan can’t. I guess cause I’m not good with hold’ and am with ul’ plus Zwei is hopping rather than hitting consistently, even if Diabolos doesn’t pack much of a lunch it shouldnt take much to burst anything on Bahamut, even if it’s got like zone’+z and the gen weight.
LuchaBurst wins!

That’s it as of now for Group B!

Sorry for being so late on this but this is some useful data congrats to the winner did a little worse then I expected but can’t win them all
The next CBT is starting!
This CBT is going to be Burst Standard, so to summarize:
Anything is allowed

I will be entering with my spicy combo: Astral Spriggan Wheel Ultimate reboot’ (Right/High mode)

Bladers
TheRogueBlader: Asp.Wh?Ul’-2 Right
UnseenBurst: D(F)Bl.Tp.Dr-3
Beybladedb: TLc2.Hy.1S
Hollowmind8: WLn.Bl.Ev’Goku
Dynamite+F Belial Tapered Drift-3 Please!
(Nov. 11, 2021  5:31 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Dynamite+F Belial Tapered Drift-3 Please!
You’re in!
can I have astral fafnir over bearing 0
TheRogueBlader
(Nov. 11, 2021  5:43 PM)Beybladedb Wrote: can I have astral fafnir over bearing 0
TheRogueBlader
please check the first post for my parts, and the combos in the cut that are already taken. I dont have bearing, and astral is already being used.
so what do parts are remaining
(Nov. 11, 2021  5:55 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: so what do parts are remaining

Like RogueBlader said read the First Post.
oh sorry can I take tempest on lucifer 2 and 1s hybrid
TheRogueBlader
is that past or current?
(Nov. 11, 2021  5:57 PM)Beybladedb Wrote: oh sorry can I take tempest on lucifer 2 and 1s hybrid
TheRogueBlader
You're in!

(Nov. 11, 2021  5:58 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: is that past or current?
This CBT is currently going on, check the first post on the first page for parts, check the combos of the CBT for parts that have already been taken
ok I got it and I also checked the first post
Wizard Longinus Blitz Evolution' Goku
My goals are beyond your comprehension.