TheRogueBladers CBTs

I believe Cho Z is allowed right?
In that case:
Cho-Z Valkyrie Blitz Evolution'
If you have a level chip can I please use one? If not them I'm good. And yes, Cho-Z Valkyrie is the best.
(Oct. 27, 2021  7:30 AM)(Blank) Wrote: I believe Cho Z is allowed right?
In that case:
If you have a level chip can I please use one? If not them I'm good. And yes, Cho-Z Valkyrie is the best.

It seems that you don't even have Cho-Z Valkyrie, although you say it's the "best" lol.
(Oct. 27, 2021  7:33 AM)GreaterLonginus Wrote:
In that case:

It seems that you don't even have Cho-Z Valkyrie, although you say it's the "best" lol.
Shush, Valkyrie is best period
(Oct. 27, 2021  7:55 AM)(Blank) Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2021  7:33 AM)GreaterLonginus Wrote: It seems that you don't even have Cho-Z Valkyrie, although you say it's the "best" lol.
Shush, Valkyrie is best period
From your sentence about "put a level chip" everyone has now realised that you don't have czV.

It's not compatible with a level chip lol
(Oct. 27, 2021  8:08 AM)GreaterLonginus Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2021  7:55 AM)(Blank) Wrote: Shush, Valkyrie is best period
From your sentence about "put a level chip" everyone has now realised that you don't have czV.

It's not compatible with a level chip lol
Yeah, I was kidding. Haha....

(Stupid, stupid, stupid!)
In that case:
Yep. It’s not a dB layer and was released before curse satan so it’s allowed. And thankfully I have 4 blitz discs lol. Red one from slash, gold from astral spriggan, 2 blacks because me and my brother bought the lord triple booster set. I’m gonna give you the red one since I’m already using the gold one. Then the colors will match nice. That cool?

Combos!
Eclipse Genesis Blitz metal xtreme- TheRogueBlader
Master Longinus 00 bump drift- UnseenBurst
Naked Bahamut outer yard Metal Goku- GenesisBlader
Lord Diabolos2 00 cross ultimate reboot’ (left)- Lucha Burst
Zwei Spriggan sting hold’ sen- LJ-Blader
Imperial Dragon2 0 expand destroy’- #Fafnir
Cho-z Valkryie blitz evolution’- (Blank)

We can keep going to 16 spots, minimum is 8 so we only need 1 more spot for minimum. If we don’t get to sixteen then 12 bladers face off and whoever is left off gets a pass for the first round.
Being the only Cho-Z... I can smell victory!
(Oct. 28, 2021  1:16 AM)(Blank) Wrote: Being the only Cho-Z... I can smell victory!

im sry dude, but zwei, lord, and master are gonna dominate. speaking of lord, lord spriggan(if not, Valkyrie) 00cross xtend+( defense). not user if any of these parts are taken butttttt
(Oct. 28, 2021  2:16 AM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2021  1:16 AM)(Blank) Wrote: Being the only Cho-Z... I can smell victory!

im sry dude, but zwei, lord, and master are gonna dominate. speaking of lord, lord spriggan(if not, Valkyrie) 00cross xtend+( defense). not user if any of these parts are taken butttttt
Luckily I’ve got 2 spriggan chips. So you’re in with lord spriggan 00 cross Xtend+. Classic competetive combo. But right or leftspin?
Cho-Z Spriggan 00Expand Atomic

*pities (Blank) and joins him in Cho-Z*

wait no one used rise...
change it to rise if its awakened/mostly awakened

(the driver)
(Oct. 28, 2021  10:39 AM)GreaterLonginus Wrote: Cho-Z Spriggan 00Expand Atomic

wait no one used rise...
Welcome to the winning squad, which reminds me Winning Valkyrie!
(Oct. 28, 2021  10:46 AM)(Blank) Wrote:

wait no one used rise...
Welcome to the winning squad, which reminds me Winning Valkyrie!

pls dont use winning valkyrie i beg you
(Oct. 28, 2021  10:46 AM)GreaterLonginus Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2021  10:46 AM)(Blank) Wrote: Welcome to the winning squad, which reminds me Winning Valkyrie!

pls dont use winning valkyrie i beg you
It was only a matter of time...
(Oct. 28, 2021  10:47 AM)(Blank) Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2021  10:46 AM)GreaterLonginus Wrote: pls dont use winning valkyrie i beg you
It was only a matter of time...

Unhappy
(Oct. 28, 2021  3:00 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2021  2:16 AM)The Blacknight Wrote: im sry dude, but zwei, lord, and master are gonna dominate. speaking of lord, lord spriggan(if not, Valkyrie) 00cross xtend+( defense). not user if any of these parts are taken butttttt
Luckily I’ve got 2 spriggan chips. So you’re in with lord spriggan 00 cross Xtend+. Classic competetive combo. But right or leftspin?

Oh, if against right left and if against left right. And defense mode against attack types, stamina against everything else
(Oct. 28, 2021  1:51 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2021  3:00 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Luckily I’ve got 2 spriggan chips. So you’re in with lord spriggan 00 cross Xtend+. Classic competetive combo. But right or leftspin?

Oh, if against right left and if against left right. And defense mode against attack types, stamina against everything else

This CBT is a tournament test for a format. And even in a regular one, switching spins is too OP of an ability. That’s why WBO banned it. You can have defense against attack and stamina against everything else, because Xtend+’s modes don’t need to be disassembled. But for dual spin you have to choose 1 spin.

Ok we can officially start the CBT, if The Blacknight doesn’t respond for the spin then his bey will be right spin by default since he said to choose Valkryie if not spriggan.
Combos
Lord Diabolos2 00 cross ultimate reboot’ (left)- Lucha Burst
Lord Spriggan 00 cross Xtend+ (left)- The Blacknight
Cho-z spriggan 00 (or 0) expand rise (right)- GreaterLonginus

There are 8 people so it could start from quarterfinals immediately, or I could add in 4 other random combos and we could do Swiss format. Which should I do? And more people can still join!
(Oct. 28, 2021  3:09 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2021  1:51 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Oh, if against right left and if against left right. And defense mode against attack types, stamina against everything else

This CBT is a tournament test for a format. And even in a regular one, switching spins is too OP of an ability. That’s why WBO banned it. You can have defense against attack and stamina against everything else, because Xtend+’s modes don’t need to be disassembled. But for dual spin you have to choose 1 spin.

Ok we can officially start the CBT, if The Blacknight doesn’t respond for the spin then his bey will be right spin by default since he said to choose Valkryie if not spriggan.
Combos
Lord Spriggan 00 cross Xtend+ (right by default if Blacknight doesn’t choose)- The Blacknight

There are 8 people so it could start from quarterfinals immediately, or I could add in 4 other random combos and we could do Swiss format. Which should I do? And more people can still join!

um what about mine?

right spin
(Oct. 28, 2021  3:09 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2021  1:51 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Oh, if against right left and if against left right. And defense mode against attack types, stamina against everything else

Combos
Lord Spriggan 00 cross Xtend+ (right by default if Blacknight doesn’t choose)- The Blacknight

left spin then.i wasnt aware we were using official wbo rules, my bad

wait no one used rise...

(the driver)
Oh sorry! I must’ve skipped your combo. Ok you’re in, I have to check if I’ve got 4 00 discs. Other combos are using 3, and I’m pretty sure I only have 3. I’ll check but I might just have 3. If that’s the case then you’ll have 0 instead of 00. Nice one! Rise! Your combo should do pretty well, and yes my rise is awakened very much and to the point where I can control it well

(Oct. 29, 2021  4:08 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2021  3:09 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: This CBT is a tournament test for a format. And even in a regular one, switching spins is too OP of an ability. That’s why WBO banned it. You can have defense against attack and stamina against everything else, because Xtend+’s modes don’t need to be disassembled. But for dual spin you have to choose 1 spin.

Combos

left spin then.i wasnt aware we were using official wbo rules, my bad
That’s alright, I’m testing for a future (hopefully) format so yeah we’re using WBO rules
wbo rules for tournament?
(Oct. 29, 2021  6:08 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: wbo rules  for tournament?

Yeah. I’m testing the BGT format, so to test it accurately we’ll need WBO rules.

Ok we’ve got 9 combos so I’m adding in a randomized 3rd combo

Combos for the tournament
Lord Diabolos2 00 cross ultimate reboot’ (left)- @LuchaBurst
Zwei Spriggan sting hold’ sen- @LJ-Blader
Imperial Dragon2 0 expand destroy’- @#Fafnir
Cho-z Valkryie blitz evolution’- @(Blank)
Lord Spriggan 00 cross Xtend+ (left)- The Blacknight
Cho-z spriggan 00 (or 0) expand rise (right)- GreaterLonginus
Union Dragon1 Ratchet Octa Goku- Random Combo

Now there’s 2 groups, 5 people each and the format is Group Round Robin
I know technically group round robin is meant for 12-16 people, but we’ll make an exception with 10 people.
The 2 people in each group with the most wins will advance to the semi-finals. The top layer from Group A will face the top player from Group B, and the last 2 bladers will battle. After we have 2 the final match will be to 5 points and we will have a winner.
I did slightly twist the rules here and there, since it is a CBT it shouldn’t be exactly like a tournament where more than 1 person is actually battling. Good luck to everyone!

Group A
TheRogueBlader
GreaterLonginus
#Fafnir
UnseenBurst
Random Combo: Union Dragon1 Rachet Octa Goku

Group B
GenesisBlader
LJ-Blader
(Blank)
The Blacknight
Lucha Burst

I will be launching beys with more stamina first, switching strategies/launches between rounds, alternating if there’s 2 beys with equal stamina, and light launching the opposite spin LAD bey in a match.
Good luck to everyone! Keep in mind I’m not extremely good at controlling some drivers in this tournament like hold’, drift, yard Metal, destroy’ but I am fairly good at using xtreme metal, rise and am very good with evolution’ and ultimate reboot’
oh ok got it
ALRIGHT, VALTRYEK! LET'S END IT! (I listen to eng dub ok?)
Group A Battles
 W=Win  L=Lose                                                                                  
Eclipse Genesis Blitz metal xtreme- TheRogueBlader (1W-2L) 
Master Longinus 00 bump drift- UnseenBurst (4W)                     
Imperial Dragon2 0 expand destroy’- @#Fafnir (3W-1L)
Cho-z spriggan 00 expand rise (right)- GreaterLonginus (3L) 
Union Dragon1 Ratchet Octa Goku- Random Combo (1W-3L)

The RogueBlader vs Random Combo
Genesis Burst (2-0)
Genesis OS (3-0)
TheRogueBlader wins!
Union dragon was very bouncy, first round i straight up slammed it, second round ratchet scraped

#Fafnir vs GreaterLonginus
Dragon KO 1-0
Spriggan KO 1-1
Dragon OS 2-1
Spriggan KO 2-2
Dragon KO/OS (I dunno but spriggan might’ve hit the back wall before dragon outspun) 3-2
#Fafnir wins!
Spriggan didn’t have enough weight to make rise move, (rise usually is more stable with heavier beys for me) and whenever it started to ride the ridge dragon kinda just stone walled it. The 2 KO’s it got were from the ridge ride 1 time, and recoil KO the 2nd time. Dragon basically was just too heavy. There was one round where dragon had 2/3 clicks.

UnseenBurst vs TheRogueBlader
Yeah UnseenBurst kinda destroyed me 3-0 with outspins. It’s due to master+drifts LAD and defense plus the fact that it’s opposite spin and less recoil is happening in general. Something like judgment would probably KO easier, I just use eclipse because I don’t have judgement and I’m comfortable with it. Damn you drift.
UnseenBurst wins!

#Fafnir vs Random Combo
Dragon OS 1-0
Dragon KO 2-0
Dragon KO 3-0
Ok so yeah dragon basically bullied Union just like my Genesis did. Side note, dragon 2 with imperial is insanely tight, at least for imperial
#Fafnir wins!

GreaterLonginus vs UnseenBurst
Draw
Longinus OS 1-0
Longinus OS 2-0
Draw
Longinus OS 3-0
Yeah this match was really close, but it basically came down to wether spriggan would tilt over too much and Longinus would OS, or spriggan wouldn’t tilt and they’d draw
UnseenBurst wins!

#Fafnir vs TheRogueBlader
Genesis OS 0-1
Genesis OS 0-2
Genesis Self KO 1-2 (yes self KO’s count)
Dragon OS 2-2
Dragon OS 3-2
Damn you imperial and your good stamina. The first 2 rounds were outspins by me because destroy got tilted off balance and scraped in the Freespin rings driver and expand. Then I self KO’d. Then the 4th and 5th battle played out the same but dragon was in the center first and obviously outspun me. So from what it looked like, if I ran out of spin fast and kinda spun in the center, dragon would destabilize. But other times I wasn’t able to take center and that didn’t happen. Very interesting for an extreme combo. Huh.
#Fafnir wins!

GreaterLonginus vs Random Combo
Union OS
Union OS
Union KO
As I said earlier, rise tends to do better on DB beys that are heavier and stuff, cho-z spriggan was not very stable and just seemed to lose stamina very fast. When the ridge riding technique played out, Union hit it from the side and kind of knocked spriggan out of control to KO
Random combo wins!

UnseenBurst vs Random Combo
Random Combo BST (0-2)
Longinus gets 3 clean OS’s
Yeah, that 1 burst was so loud I couldn’t hear anything for like 3 seconds. Union bounced around like twice and it hit the Longinus combo SO HARD THAT MASTER LONGINUS JUST SLAMMED INTO THE SICD OF THE STSDIUM, CAME BACK IN, AND DRAGON BURST IT. It was just like a winged launch in the anime but faster and much louder. Wow! But yeah it’s a leftspin drift vs right spin Octa so obviously Longinus won
UnseenBurst wins! 

UnseenBurst vs #Fafnir
UnseenBurst with 3 clean OS’s 
Imperial hit hard but it’s on destroy and is a mixed attacker, so generally it won’t have enough power to KO a left master on drift. And yes I did try to launch differently and KO it. 
UnseenBurst wins!

That’s UnseenBurst with 4 straight wins and 0 losses. With everyone else having at least 1 loss UnseenBurst is moving to the finals. Not to say he chose a bad combo, but he was extremely lucky to have a left bey on drift and go up against 4 right beys. If any of them had been leftspin he might not have had that straight win record. Kudos to you UnseenBurst for choosing such a risky combo knowing it would lose against lefts, but you got 4 straight wins! Nice one!

That just leaves 1 round left
TheRogueBlader vs GreaterLonginus
Genesis KO
Genesis OS
Genesis OS
Yeah rise isn’t very good on lighter beys, sorry GreaterLonginus, better luck next time dude! 
TheRogueBlader wins!

#Fafnir is moving to the finals with his sold choice of a mixed attacker. 
#Fafnir and UnseenBurst will face the top 2 from Group B in the semifinals!
Group A Battles are finished! UnseenBurst and @#Fafnir you are going to the semifinals!

Group B
Naked Bahamut Outer Yard Metal Goku- GenesisBlader 3L
Lord Diabolos2 00 cross ultimate reboot’ (left)- LuchaBurst 2W 1L
Zwei Spriggan sting hold’ sen- LJ-Blader 1W 1L
Cho-z Valkryie blitz evolution’- (Blank) 1W 1L
Lord Spriggan 00 cross Xtend+ (left)- The Blacknight 2W

GenesisBlader vs LJ-Blader
Bahamut OS
Spriggan KO
Spriggan KO
Spriggan KO
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA… Ok how did Bahamut not burst? Bahamuts got trash teeth, it’s not on a dash driver, and it’s up against Zwei of all things! Ok so first round was a pretty clean OS, then after that Zwei started jumping around and KOing Bahamut last second, and yes literally like last second. In the last round it jumped on Bahamut, made it do the emperor drift, and jumped on it one more time to KO it when it drifted to the edge. Ok
LJ-Blader wins!

LuchaBurst vs The Blacknight
Spriggan OS
Diabolos OS
Spriggan OS
Spriggan OS
Diabolos have some solid hits, but ultimate reboot works best with heavier beys so it can hit harder and destabilize to play to its strengths. On lord it didn’t pack quite the punch and despite hitting it not very hard consistently thanks to my controlling it, it just didn’t have enough attack power and naturally being an attack type ran out of juice. The one OS was purely luck if I’m being honest
The Blacknight wins!

(Blank) vs LJ-Blader
Spriggan KO (twice)
Valkryie KO
Valkryie OS
Valkryie KO
Longinus and Valkryie are opposite spinning attack types, one being speed demon, and one being a beefy hell salamander copy-cat. Zwe basically slam dunked Valkryie 2-0 in the first 2 rounds. This was my fault as I knew evolution’ is excellent at anti-attack, so once I launched to do a flash launch technique and anti-attack, Valkryie easily defeate Longinus. For the OS, hold’ is decent at LAD and clearly better than evolution’ but it’s Zwei, it’s not gonna hang on especially bouncing around like that.
(Blank) wins!

GenesisBlader versus The Blacknight
Spriggan OS (twice)
Bahamut OS
Spriggan OS

Naked Bahamut, like Zwei spriggan, was bouncy for the first couple seconds of the battle then calmed down. It scraped most of the time on yard giving spriggan the edge, but that 3rd round it didn’t scrape and basically hit spriggan out of the center first.
The Blacknight wins!

(Blank) vs LuchaBurst
Diabolos OS 3 times

Valkryie had less LAD then Diabolos because 1 lord 2 cross and 3 ultimate reboot’. The lord Diabolos also did well at catching the ridge when Valkryie attacked, and it tilted super far and almost scraped but Valkryie hit it more and it stood back up and did what Fafnir does except it wasn’t Fafnir. (Stupid shu and his rubber stealing Fafnir gimmick)
LuchaBurst wins!

GenesisBlader vs LuchaBurst
Diabolos BST
Diabolos OS

I find it funny how lord Diabolos can burst Bahamut but Zwei spriggan can’t. I guess cause I’m not good with hold’ and am with ul’ plus Zwei is hopping rather than hitting consistently, even if Diabolos doesn’t pack much of a lunch it shouldnt take much to burst anything on Bahamut, even if it’s got like zone’+z and the gen weight.
LuchaBurst wins!

That’s it as of now for Group B!