TheRogueBladers CBTs

(Nov. 11, 2021  11:01 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: Wizard Longinus Blitz Evolution' Goku
My goals are beyond your comprehension.
Indeed. You have joined the #spicycombothatalsosucksandisagodsquad. You’re in!

Bladers
TheRogueBlader: Asp.Wh?Ul’-2 Right
UnseenBurst: D(F)Bl.Tp.Dr-3
Beybladedb: TLc2.Hy.1S
Hollowmind8: WLn.Bl.Ev’Goku
PikaBeyblade:Vff.Ov.Rs-0
LJ-Blader:MDb2.00C.Xt+
(Nov. 12, 2021  12:58 AM)PikaBeyblade Wrote: Guilty Longinus Nexus+S Xtreme’

He doesn't have Longins please read the First Post
Ugh ok fine

Vanish Fafnir Over Zone+Z-0

Ok real final decision Vanish Fafnir Over Rise-0

Thanks rogue
(Nov. 12, 2021  1:00 AM)PikaBeyblade Wrote: Ugh ok fine

Vanish Fafnir Over Zone+Z-0

Ok real final decision Vanish Fafnir Over Rise-0
You’re in! And nice rise combo
Cyclone Belial Nexus+S (freespin) Quattro (if possible advantage against opponent mode but if not then attack) -2
Evolution' was taken so...
(Nov. 12, 2021  10:08 AM)GreaterLonginus Wrote: Cyclone Belial  Nexus+S (freespin) Quattro (if possible advantage against opponent mode but if not then attack) -2
Evolution' was taken so...
Another spicy combo! See these are the types of combinations I like to see, unique ones. That’s what sets us bladers apart from the rest, and any mode that doesn’t require disassembly can be changed multiple times, so yes I can change your tip based on your opponent.
When will you be able to start the tournament?
(Nov. 14, 2021  10:17 AM)GreaterLonginus Wrote: When will you be able to start the tournament?

We’ve only got 5 people, we need at least 8 to start. So let’s just wait for 3 more
Master Diabolos 2 Wheel Xtend+
(Nov. 14, 2021  4:35 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote: Master Diabolos 2 Wheel Xtend+

Wheel is taken
Wheel to 00Cross please.

And sorry! I didn’t see that wheel was taken!
Hello everyone, sorry for the wait on the CBT but we still don’t have enough members, it’s fine though this CBT is cancelled. After 4 1/2 months of long waiting I finally got my hands on some new beys! (Judgement Joker, Bushin Ashura (don’t judge I want the keep driver), Guilty Longinus, DB Special Starter set!) So I will be starting a brand new CBT. It’s still burst format but hopefully with my new parts and with the small time that has passed since the previous CBT we’ll have some new combos!

I am entering with a Dynamite(F) Belial2 Nexus+s(locked) Rise-10 (mostly awakened). If you’re wondering why I’m using nexus+s or rise, let’s just say nexus+s gives stability to wide drivers and I’m experimenting with stuff.
ha...haha...hahahahaha...HAHAHAHA, MY TIME HAS COME!

Prominence Perseus Giga Bearing'-0

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, COWER BEFORE ME!
(Nov. 25, 2021  3:24 AM)(Blank) Wrote: ha...haha...hahahahaha...HAHAHAHA, MY TIME HAS COME!

We shall see. For your owner is no longer phi. You have no plot armor. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
(Nov. 25, 2021  3:31 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2021  3:24 AM)(Blank) Wrote: ha...haha...hahahahaha...HAHAHAHA, MY TIME HAS COME!

We shall see. For your owner is no longer phi. You have no plot armor. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Ha, foolish blader. I do not need plot armor for I have... PROMINENCE ARMOR!
And another thing, my owner may not be Phi but I am the child of Phi and Hades... PHENOMENO PAIN AHAHAHAHAHA!
(Nov. 25, 2021  3:38 AM)(Blank) Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2021  3:31 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: We shall see. For your owner is no longer phi. You have no plot armor. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Ha, foolish blader. I do not need plot armor for I have... PROMINENCE ARMOR!
And another thing, my owner may not be Phi but I am the child of Phi and Hades... PHENOMENO PAIN AHAHAHAHAHA!
The only pain happening here is going to be on you and your pathetic bey. What nonsense. A pathetic excuse of a Blader you are. 
(All jokes aside we should probably stop and not take up much space so people can see the combos that have been made and see which parts are taken, it gets a bit annoying when people ask for parts that are already taken)
(Nov. 25, 2021  3:40 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2021  3:38 AM)(Blank) Wrote: Ha, foolish blader. I do not need plot armor for I have... PROMINENCE ARMOR!
The only pain happening here is going to be on you and your pathetic bey. What nonsense. A pathetic excuse of a Blader you are. 
(All jokes aside we should probably stop and not take up much space so people can see the combos that have been made and see which parts are taken, it gets a bit annoying when people ask for parts that are already taken)
And you're using rise? More like fall! (but yeah we should stop because those types of people annoy me ngl)
Astral (Left) Longinus Over Quattro (Attack) -0
How about,
Guilty Longinus Karma Drift?
(Nov. 25, 2021  9:54 AM)GreaterLonginus Wrote: Astral (Left) Longinus Over Quattro (Attack) -0
The 0 armor is taken.

(Nov. 25, 2021  1:29 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote: How about,
Guilty Longinus Karma Drift?
Longinus is taken, what armor would you like?
2, Fafnir please
(Nov. 25, 2021  5:24 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote: 2, Fafnir please
You’re in!

Participants:
TheRogueBlader- D(F)Bl2.Nx-s(locked)Rs.(awakened)-10
(Blank)- Prominence Perseus Giga Bearing’-0 (heavy mode by default)
LJ-Blader- Guilty Fafnir Karma Drift-2
Hollowmind8- GLC2.Kc.2B
GenesisBlader-THp.Wh.Octa.1S
Glide Lucifer2 Kick 2B