The most knowledgeable WBO Member's

Tell me who do you think is the most knowledgeable WBO Member's
Mine would be
Kai-v-Should i explain
Mcfrown-Nobody know's his knowledge level may be more than Blader DJ
Megablader9-Well not for TT knowledge but for hasbro.For Hasbro stuff his knowledge is pretty good
Hah! But I still defer to pretty much everyone that's been here longer than me. But I accept anyway. Actually, a lot of the stuff I find good are accidents, like Burn being good at Defense, along with SF.
mc frown because well um... he is justsmart
to seems to know alot about gaming
kai-v
mcfrown
okiblaze

god these guys are basically walking,talking beyblade encyclopedias
I agree, McFrown often proves me wrong...
beybrad. it doesent even need explaining i mean he's brad
But do it anyway. It seems this thread will die soon...
I'm just curious... What exactly are the criteria for this thread?

Is it knowledge based solely on Beyblade, or...?
Im guessing just on Beyblade, so I am confused on why I am up there. All I did was help along a project that was already being considered. Everyone can test stuff, some just don't.
anyone in the advance forum. <- why do you think they are there
other than that: Dan, momiji manju, and pyro. <- they all are knowledgeable
McFrown , ControL_(Just is) , Diamond(Is so epico!) sn Soldier-F3AR(Helps me ALOT)
Thanks Shadow, don't know why you put me up there though, I usually keep my thoughts with Michael, may open up.
Thanks Shadow Smile I think the most helpful are:
Kai-V
Ultrablader(Helps me alot)
Kei
Diamond
Okiblaze
Dan
I think Kei is one of the most knowledgble members around.
McFrown all the way, TT knowledge
Megablader9-For hasbro knowledge (opposite of McFrown)
Fyuuor-Testing vids, always putting his mind to prove the metagame, he maybe not knowledged alot, but he is to me =X
I think Kei, McFrown, Bey Brad, Okiblaze, R, G, Dan, Diamond, G, and Cye are pretty knowledgable. But the winner has to be:

BLADER DJ! FOR WHILE HIS ACCENT AND EXCESSIVE USE OF CAPS LOCK IS A BIT ANNOYING AT TIMES, HIS BEYHEART AND BEYSPIRIT BURN STRONGEST!!!! HE IS THE WORLD'S BEYFRIEND!
I think that Kei and McFrown are the most knowledgeable members here when it comes to Beyblade.
for most knolagable about sports is
megablader9 the onl y who argues with me about basketball
artie BECAUSE HE MADE THE NFL THREAD
(Jan. 24, 2011  11:23 PM)Anime101 Wrote: McFrown all the way, TT knowledge
Megablader9-For hasbro knowledge (opposite of McFrown)
Fyuuor-Testing vids, always putting his mind to prove the metagame, he maybe not knowledged alot, but he is to me =X

Heh. So I'm like Frown's evil twin? Doubt it. He knows way more than I do. I kinda defer to him. But thanks anyway. I actually hoped Frown would be on board with the Hasbro Testing thing.
pyro cos he wrote the best 3 chapters of a story i have ever read
(Jan. 28, 2011  6:37 PM)Team Taurus Wrote: pyro cos he wrote the best 3 chapters of a story i have ever read

And that makes him knowledgeable ? Is this turning into another "Favorite WBO Member" topic which will get locked as well ?
Damn...Beaten. Now seriously post reasoning on who you pick. Not just "He's awesome".
Why is there a topic for this the original poster doesn't even post here anymore , & i am curious what will be the outcome of this thread , most of us know who they are as the most of them keep on answering every question in , ask a question & get the answer , build me a combo , purchase consultant etc , threads

the idea of the thread is good but not at all helpful & yes as Kai-V Said this is another favorite wbo member thread again
(Jan. 29, 2011  7:41 AM)Aryamana Wrote: Its Kai-V

Please tell why she is