The most knowledgeable WBO Member's

(Jan. 28, 2011  7:15 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2011  6:37 PM)Team Taurus Wrote: pyro cos he wrote the best 3 chapters of a story i have ever read

And that makes him knowledgeable ? Is this turning into another "Favorite WBO Member" topic which will get locked as well ?
i takes a great mind to make a great story
(Jan. 29, 2011  3:57 PM)Team Taurus Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2011  7:15 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2011  6:37 PM)Team Taurus Wrote: pyro cos he wrote the best 3 chapters of a story i have ever read

And that makes him knowledgeable ? Is this turning into another "Favorite WBO Member" topic which will get locked as well ?
i takes a great mind to make a great story

No
Not like that like about beyblade not about beyblade stoires
(Jan. 29, 2011  4:24 PM)Aquila112 Wrote: No

Then edit your first post and make it in bold saying, "Most knowledgeable WBO member BUT not about Beyblade". Or better yet, edit the thread title to clarify things.
(Jan. 29, 2011  4:30 PM)JÆMS Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2011  4:24 PM)Aquila112 Wrote: No

Then edit your first post and make it in bold saying, "Most knowledgeable WBO member BUT not about Beyblade". Or better yet, edit the thread title to clarify things.
I meant about pure beyblade knowledge
if you still think I should PM me.
To Me,
Diamond And McFrown
And Obviously, Kai-V
Guardian Odin. He's got a mind to think outside the box and uses reason when selecting new parts. He's the kind of person to make the staples, not follow them.
Aquila112 knows a lot about beyblade. He helped me build decent combos out of terrible parts.
Kai-V is at the top. After her it's got to be McFrown.
Kai-v
(Feb. 01, 2011  7:55 PM)Rock Kyouya Wrote: Kai-v

She is, but you could at least say why you think so in particular.
All the staff (Can you argue with this) and besides them McFrown(TT Knowledge), Megablader9(Hasbro Knowledge), Dan(All around Knowledge), Aquila112(Combo Knowledge), and lord Wolfblade(All around Knowledge,mostly Hasbro)
Edit: An Momo too for All around Knowledge
(Jan. 29, 2011  5:32 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Guardian Odin. He's got a mind to think outside the box and uses reason when selecting new parts. He's the kind of person to make the staples, not follow them.

I completely agree with this. That's how the game should be played. Make your own combos and not follow a set of "metagame" combos that can easily be beaten by combos that are supposedly "outclassed".
I would say Mc Frown, DIAMOND, Daegr, xXKaiouyaXx, Blah, and Kai-V. I'd say these users because of the time they may have taken to study bey combos and parts. But I was the one to inform Kai-V on the creation of the quite debate ably worthless dual-o-launcher.
(Feb. 01, 2011  9:54 PM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote: All the staff (Can you argue with this) and besides them McFrown(TT Knowledge), Megablader9(Hasbro Knowledge), Dan(All around Knowledge), Aquila112(Combo Knowledge), and lord Wolfblade(All around Knowledge,mostly Hasbro)

thankyou very much, wow i wasnt expecting to be chosen
The people that I've PM'ed the most would be momo and Kai-v. Momo, you da man, but I think Kai-v is the most knowledgeable. Every time I ask a question, she always has an answer that I can tell wasnt to shut me up, but to answer to the best of her ability. She knows her stuff, she's got experience, and gives very nice responses that are easy to understand, and I understand right away. She does so much work around here, and I think she deserves a buzillion people to recognize how knowledgeable she is, not only on WBO. Joyful_2

But, Mc Frown is very knowledgeable, he brings science into beyblade, and is really down to earth; he ain't mean at all I think. His knowledge of all systems of beyblades is incredible, and i really commond him for that. He depicts things that others may take as awesome, and shows ways around them, and insight on what not to do. He actually seems very nice to me, despite what how people to what he says. He makes me laugh too. Joyful_2

Kei, you have immense knowledge of all things beyblade. You have incredible experience in tournaments, and in testing. Your work for beywiki is incredible and shows just how much you care about this hobby. I love your combos. Joyful_2

Man I wrote a lot.
(Feb. 01, 2011  10:14 PM)Bluezee Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2011  5:32 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Guardian Odin. He's got a mind to think outside the box and uses reason when selecting new parts. He's the kind of person to make the staples, not follow them.

I completely agree with this. That's how the game should be played. Make your own combos and not follow a set of "metagame" combos that can easily be beaten by combos that are supposedly "outclassed".

This may be true, but you also cannot deny that the "metagame" combos you refer to are some of the most powerful in the game. Those combos are not just made up out of nowhere, I'm sure you know. I don't ever want to discourage experimentation and creativity in anything that I do, whether it be Beyblade or anything else in life, but at the same time conventions, and in this case, certain combos are often set for a reason. They're set because, guess what, they're really good! And being completely honest, you have to admit just how flexible the metagame itself is right now. Also, just because an "outclassed" combo can defeat one "metagame" combo does not make it a good custom.

All of this being said, I agree, Evan is certainly one of the most knowledgeable Bladers out there. Him, along with people like Brad, G, Nic, and Cye. There is certainly a whole host of other Bladers who haven't been around as long who are quite knowledgeable as well, and have already been named in this thread.
You are kidding right? BeyBrad is by far the smartest member of the WBO!
From experience, I feel that among the non-staff and non-Advanced members, Dan and Pyro have proven their knowledge in Beyblade. Dan has been here a tad bit longer than I have, and Pyro was here a few days after I joined. With a few more posts, I hope these two can become Advanced members; I know they would be able to contribute quite well to the Advanced Forum.
I didn't even realize, I got here before you?
Haha, time spent does not precede knowledge, that is for sure.
I believe McFrown, Daegor and Kei are the most knowledgeable to me because they all now a great deal about physics and always think outside the box, trying something wrong to make something right. I also think Kai-V is knowledgeable because she greatly contributes to this forum and can probably name almost all the beyblades on the beywiki (seeing as she administrates it).
Kai-V
Dan
Kei
AkirasDaddy ( No one can forget him)
Okiblaze
Diamond
and McFrown: The man who taught me what a destabilizer is, and now thats what I try to find every day.....

@ONIMuzik
I wish someday I would become one... I'm contributing ot the "Build me a Combo" and "Ask a question give me an answer" and "MFB Tiers List" and "HASBRO COMBOS" about 20 times a day. I rally think Dan and Pyro should become advance members. I have a lot of time to become one......... <------------- Offtopic....
(Feb. 05, 2011  3:12 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Kai-V
Dan
Kei
AkirasDaddy ( No one can forget him)
Okiblaze
Diamond
and McFrown: The man who taught me what a destabilizer is, and now thats what I try to find every day.....

@ONIMuzik
I wish someday I would become one... I'm contributing ot the "Build me a Combo" and "Ask a question give me an answer" and "MFB Tiers List" and "HASBRO COMBOS" about 20 times a day. I rally think Dan and Pyro should become advance members. I have a lot of time to become one......... <------------- Offtopic....
Yes, all of those members plus Momiji Manju and Fyuuor.
Momo,Dan,Kai-V,blah,and Fyuuor.Really this is a list of people that really made me understand the metagame and the rules of this forum.If it werent for them I would've quit beyblade by now.Also Mc Frown for telling eveyone that hasbro is better than we all think it is.That there takes alot of knowledge lol.
new list:
any mod and advance member
megablader9
Nojo294,
ultrablader
SSJfisherman
Momiji Manju
Dan
Pyro

and i dont think anyone can know more then *drum roll* Blader DJ!!!!!!! <-joke, but the others are true

after reading the posts and seeing the tests of the members i chose, it is obvious (to me) that they are the smartest
Dan is very knowledgeable. He contributes greatly and makes some pretty good threads, especially very game-changing ones.

Momiji is another one too. (His hair is too cool..)

Pyro contributes a lot, from what I've seen, and so has a bunch of others.

Mc Frown compares Advanced Physics and Beyblades.

Fyuuor, Momo, and the rest of the Committee, with the Advanced Members are super knowledgeable too.