The most knowledgeable WBO Member's

(Apr. 10, 2011  11:16 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Non off topic whinyness - My most knowledgable are probably Bluezee since he's been here forever and always comes up with cool combos.

Ahah, what a suck up!

------
Hmm, so now that the people who I listed before became advanced members, how about a new list?

Lord wolfblade- he's a super nice guy, never says anything mean, put downs, or anything like that. He has a really good understanding of MFB, it's parts, the style of the current game, and helps others quite a bit.

Ultrablader I just said.

Th!nk has some pretty good th!nking going on. He understands the difference between a tournament situation and a battle that's just for fun. He has the whole idea of how to put a proper combo together down. Ahah, he writes a lot though. There's time when I just look, and I don't even care halfway through, ahah.

That's pretty much all I can think of that's not an advanced member.
(Apr. 10, 2011  4:38 PM)RAW Wrote: Bequiet. You are as smart as poo according to me. You sound smart, therefore, you are smart, simple logic my dear student.

You just contradicted yourself there. [Image: kyon-facepalm.gif]
I won't name any Advanced Members, Moderators or Administrators here.

Ultrablader - Is a really smart member, has been here for a long time, has corrected me on my posts, which helped me learn more. Could be mean sometimes, but is VERY open and knowledgeable.

th!nk - Understands a lot about Beyblade, his understanding of Beyblade is amazing. I have never conversed as such with him, But I see the way he answers questions and helps other people. It is really something I can look up to.

Bluezee - This person is someone that thinks outside the box, His understanding of Beyblade is different than ours, but still correct. He has skill, and he uses it and when needed he uses the Top-Tiers. This person is really knowledgeable.

SSJfisherman - This person is extremely smart, and funny. He corrects me when necessary, I like the way he thinks. He understands Beyblade, and very well too. He knows how parts work and he knows why parts are good, This person I deeply appreciate and look up to.

lord wolfblade - He is a staunch Hasbro supporter, which I respect. His kindness has no limit, His knowledge has no limit too. He says whats needed and not any excess. He is a very knowledgeable member.

Nojo294 - He is very knowledgeable, I find his posts very contributing and someone I look up to. He has been here for some time. His posts fill me with knowledge. A very nice guy, could be strict when he needs to.

The WBO must be proud to have all these users, There are more I missed but these users listed above came to my mind in an instance, I want to be as smart as them.
(Apr. 11, 2011  6:27 AM)Electric Wrote: I won't name any Advanced Members, Moderators or Administrators here.

Ultrablader - Is a really smart member, has been here for a long time, has corrected me on my posts, which helped me learn more. Could be mean sometimes, but is VERY open and knowledgeable.

th!nk - Understands a lot about Beyblade, his understanding of Beyblade is amazing. I have never conversed as such with him, But I see the way he answers questions and helps other people. It is really something I can look up to.

Bluezee - This person is someone that thinks outside the box, His understanding of Beyblade is different than ours, but still correct. He has skill, and he uses it and when needed he uses the Top-Tiers. This person is really knowledgeable.

SSJfisherman - This person is extremely smart, and funny. He corrects me when necessary, I like the way he thinks. He understands Beyblade, and very well too. He knows how parts work and he knows why parts are good, This person I deeply appreciate and look up to.

lord wolfblade - He is a staunch Hasbro supporter, which I respect. His kindness has no limit, His knowledge has no limit too. He says whats needed and not any excess. He is a very knowledgeable member.

Nojo294 - He is very knowledgeable, I find his posts very contributing and someone I look up to. He has been here for some time. His posts fill me with knowledge. A very nice guy, could be strict when he needs to.

The WBO must be proud to have all these users, There are more I missed but these users listed above came to my mind in an instance, I want to be as smart as them.

I agree! Bladestorm and Nano are great too!
Me? When I saw that, it made my heart stop ^^ I never knew I was knowledgeable.

Th!nk is pretty knowledgeable. He has a great understanding of Beyblades, along with good humor.
That's the identity of great personalities. They do lots, and when they are given credit, they say-'What did I do? I am not that great'.....
Personally, i would say Kai-V, SSJFisherman, Dan, Fyuoor and Th!nk. They have loads of knowledge, help each other and give others advice. However, Kai-V and Dan is the best for me. Kai-V helps giving out news and other stuff, really appreciate her here. Dan, for really being a good friend to me, we worked together on Meteo L-Drago height haha
Kai-V,Dan,Diamond their all really helpful.
Oh and Mcfrown.
um how do I rank up? also Kai seems smart
I would vote for Kai-V
Why you ask?
Well She is currently on top. Do you think Bey-Brad would pick any blader? No he wouldn't. So he had to pick the most intelligent which happens to be Kai-V.
(Apr. 11, 2011  9:44 AM)Bakers Dozen Wrote: I would vote for Kai-V
Why you ask?
Well She is currently on top. Do you think Bey-Brad would pick any blader? No he wouldn't. So he had to pick the most intelligent which happens to be Kai-V.
Brad didn't just put Kai-V in charge; he left the committee in charge. No one person runs this website, although Kai-V has the most free time, seemingly, to get more tasks accomplished at the moment.
Thank you electric and Azlanslayer Smile

Ahah, this is one of those times where you try to think of something funny, or anything like that.

But then you realize... (Click to View)
I think of the WBO as the Soul Society. And I consider Bluezee the "Ichigo" of the WBO.
Kai-V- The updater , the one who delivers the news, good or bad. She's Like Unohana or a female Yamamoto
McFrown- Incredibly intelligent, but to me it seems he enjoys crushing others hopes with his blunt and damn 99% info. Mayuri Kurotsuchi.
Deikailo- The organizer. Every tourney she makes it successful. I don't know who , but the closest could be Orihime, since whenever things get dull in the USA, she "revives" the fun with a well planned tourney.
Bluezee- Even against top tier combos which apparently gets the best results. He manages to take down a 230 with an 85, the exact opposite. While "SS" (WBO) Centers around the main combos and how things are supposed to work, he goes outside the box, and defies the laws. Ichigo Bluezaki.
Theres many more But I don't have the time.
I respect these guys as well. Fyuoor, IKMV, Dan ,th!nk, Jacksonian, Armor D-OOtaku or something like that. Cye Kinomiya(Kenpachi), SSJfisherman Sky Prince( thx for the new way to clean RF's!) and theres many others. Hard to remember.
I FORGOT SOMEONE!
And this person is really my favorite WBO member.

Yamislayer.

He teaches me lots and lots about attack types. Lots. Super nice person. He loves this hobby, knows a ton about it.
I really like his style of play, the way he thinks of a top tier, it's really interesting and really straightens my focus on what to do and what not to do.
Cool dude Smile
i dont know, the most knowlegeable people will stay the same through out the years. so again i would say its the same names everybody has already called out. there might be some people who differ but anyone smarter than me could definitly be knowledgeable just by out passing me so not only is it those always called on or just thoughs who can out call you. dosent matter one bit.

those who are knowledgeable are just those you know have something importent to say. say Kai-V........what she says i LAW! LOL.
I think there are a lot of people that pay an important role in the community.
Kai-V always get the news about new releases, and is very smart in general.
Bluezee breaks the meta game with new combos.
SSJfisherman and Mc. Frown are smart when it comes to Beyblade knowledge, along with a lot of other people.
Deikailo helps with tournaments, even if she's half way across the country, or world.

Once you think of it, there is just not one knowledgeable person, but more like a group of people that work together.
(Apr. 12, 2011  3:48 AM)Nano Wrote: Once you think of it, there is just not one knowledgeable person, but more like a group of people that work together.

i like your point of veiw on that one. kido
(Apr. 12, 2011  3:00 AM)StormHollow Wrote: I think of the WBO as the Soul Society. And I consider Bluezee the "Ichigo" of the WBO.
Kai-V- The updater , the one who delivers the news, good or bad. She's Like Unohana or a female Yamamoto
McFrown- Incredibly intelligent, but to me it seems he enjoys crushing others hopes with his blunt and damn 99% info. Mayuri Kurotsuchi.
Deikailo- The organizer. Every tourney she makes it successful. I don't know who , but the closest could be Orihime, since whenever things get dull in the USA, she "revives" the fun with a well planned tourney.
Bluezee- Even against top tier combos which apparently gets the best results. He manages to take down a 230 with an 85, the exact opposite. While "SS" (WBO) Centers around the main combos and how things are supposed to work, he goes outside the box, and defies the laws. Ichigo Bluezaki.
Theres many more But I don't have the time.
I respect these guys as well. Fyuoor, IKMV, Dan ,th!nk, Jacksonian, Armor D-OOtaku or something like that. Cye Kinomiya, SSJfisherman Sky Prince( thx for the new way to clean RF's!) and theres many others. Hard to remember.
Who is Orihime?
I really dislike Bleach and I in no way appreciate your post, however, I call dibs on Kenpachi Zaraki.

As far as the most knowledgable member, I think it's Kei.
(Apr. 12, 2011  3:48 AM)Nano Wrote: I think there are a lot of people that pay an important role in the community.
SSJfisherman and Mc. Frown are smart when it comes to Beyblade knowledge, along with a lot of other people.
Deikailo helps with tournaments, even if she's half way across the country, or world.

Once you think of it, there is just not one knowledgeable person, but more like a group of people that work together.
I saw this, then I saw mine....This was a less wordy way of saying my post ,pretty much. I feel trolled.
I've noticed a lot of the answers here are largely based on everyone else's posts in this thread. It branched from Kai-V and Kei to advanced members, to community favourites, and then people like me, who have little knowledge of Beyblade combinations and parts other than some obscure observations, have been included.

This feels like the customization forum and part tiers. Uncertain Not to say any of this is baseless, but really, it's repetitious. There are many unrecognized bladers just as there are unrecognized parts. As soon as I started posting here, people started putting my name down. Same with Bluezee.

You know, I haven't heard many UK or Australian bladers mentioned.

Just my two cents.
(Apr. 12, 2011  3:48 AM)Nano Wrote: I think there are a lot of people that pay an important role in the community.

Deikailo isn't half way across the country for me. I can get to her house in a few hours. Tongue_out (More like 6 Hours.)

Out of Non-Moderators/Committee Members, I would have to say SSJ, He has helped me a lot with my Poison Serpent article for BeyWiki. He keeps up to date with new releases and Combo's, not to mention he even wrote his own BeyWiki Article! Does this kid spend most of his day reading threads in the Customizations Forum? Lol.
(Apr. 12, 2011  7:54 PM)Deikailo Wrote: I've noticed a lot of the answers here are largely based on everyone else's posts in this thread. It branched from Kai-V and Kei to advanced members, to community favourites, and then people like me, who have little knowledge of Beyblade combinations and parts other than some obscure observations, have been included.

This feels like the customization forum and part tiers. Uncertain Not to say any of this is baseless, but really, it's repetitious. There are many unrecognized bladers just as there are unrecognized parts. As soon as I started posting here, people started putting my name down. Same with Bluezee.

You know, I haven't heard many UK or Australian bladers mentioned.

Just my two cents.

I'm a UK blader. And so are control and Bladestorm who were mentioned too. It was a coincidence that I said Bluezee after he started posting here.
Well, for the normal Beyblade in General, it's gotta be Kai-V.

In Beyblade Customizations, I'd have to say th!nk, bluzee, and McFrown.

In anime, DranzerX13 and Kai-V.
It seems like the choices will almost be highly subjective or vastly opinion based. Newer members have less options to choose from; because some older members are not active, therefore not prominent anymore(I'm missing G and Nic. a lot Unhappy). The whole philosophy of what is considered as knowledge is difficult in its own right. Some knowledgeable members, or at least what I personally consider, don't share much on here; so there is less to see of them and therefore they are not considered by some on here.