The Tower Falls: 230 Taken Down By 85 Consistently

(Jan. 26, 2011  7:25 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2011  7:19 AM)dubby Wrote: Just thought I'd note that in fyuuor's video, the 230 combo is launched very precisely and seems to be balanced more on the tip of its WD. When the 85 combo gets on the outside of the 230 while its nice and balanced, the latter seems to be kept upright by the minor hits the 85 combo gives off while circling it, in other words 85 seems to be stabilizing 230. However in Bluezee and ikmv's videos, 230 is launched a little more casually and seems to start off spinning on its WD's sides, a tad unbalnced. Plus most of the contact made by 85 to 230 in those vids is hecka much recoil, definitely not giving the stability it was in fyuuor's vid.

I think bluezee's wd's are very worn. They move significantly for a WD. That could be the reason, the 85 combo is getting Some movement and attacking in a way.

I apologize since I started the bashing of these tests. I am very sorry Bluezee, and everyone reading this for being disrespectful.Joyful_2
Frustration aside now.
I accept your apology.

BTW, MY WDs are FAR from worn. They are brand new since I just won them two days ago and I only used them today. It is the way I launch that makes them do that. Cye has a video of this. I can use any part, better yet any WD new or old and create that effect. I just have a powerful launch. As far as Kei's statement, I am not saying it is some sort of conspiracy at all. I am however saying that there are plenty of people who do not have the spot of "advanced" because they do not post as much and they have things to do. Some people on this board feel like they are better than everyone else because of that "advanced" title but they are far from it. They are riding horses that are non-existant and feel like they are elite. A few got advanced for, IMO with proof, basically bandwagonning and that doesnt even make sense. Some dont even own the parts to test their "theories". I do not have an attitude. I am honest. I have a problem with arrogance, ignorance, bandwagonning, and stupidity. The quicker that goes away, the better off this site will be as a whole. I get all this drama sent towards me but if it was someone else "advanced" supporting my arguement then all of a sudden I am right but before then, I get ignorant comments based on old videos, tests, and theories. Just as Cye said, if it was him, it wouldnt be a problem but because it is me, ever since I have been on this board, I have to get drama. I have proven people wrong plenty of times. I have no reason to lie about anything I say. But to Kei, I apologize if I SEEM that I have an attitude but this is far from one.
(Jan. 26, 2011  7:13 AM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote: Animosity between you guys aside, what was wrong with these videos that you don't believe them or are calling them carp? If I posted a video with these results I don't think I'd have gotten the same response. If you put any previous tests by other members aside, it looks like the lower track stamina combo is beating the higher track stamina combo, which is supposed to happen. I don't know why Bluezee's test results vary so much with whoever else tested it, but it seems like you guys just denied them simply because it was Bluezee who posted them.

I can't wait until my Byxis comes in so I can test 230.

You can have my 230. I'll send it to you as soon as I can. I'm sick of this track. Waste of money (or tokens rather) and my time testing. I wouldnt even use it for defense. You remember how my Perseus combo destroyed those 230 combos.
But your using a Hasbro Aquario on the 85 combo, and a Wave 2 Hasbro face only? It makes a lot of difference.
(Jan. 26, 2011  12:06 PM)milkychipz Wrote: But your using a Hasbro Aquario on the 85 combo, and a Wave 2 Hasbro face only? It makes a lot of difference.

What are you talking about? Those CLEAR WHEELS are from the same place. HASBRO. Everything else is Takara.. Dont try and come here with some crazy logic. I know what I am doing and so does anyone else who made a video on this.
An unedited video for you -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2MeZm6iOTo

I would of done more rounds but my camera's memory card was full after this.
So Blitz obviously knows what hes doing and got contradictory results.
Go figure.

EDIT: And there are different molds of TT faces and they're pretty bad compared to Hasbro.
I wouldn't say Bluezee doesn't know what he's doing it's just he shoots it agressively which makes the results differ wildly.
Maybe he's like launching in a different angle? My WD now is calm and peaceful, but when launched on the side, it moves, then returnes to original place.
I'm too lazy too the vid.XD
(Jan. 26, 2011  3:31 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: So Blitz obviously knows what hes doing and got contradictory results.
Go figure.

EDIT: And there are different molds of TT faces and they're pretty bad compared to Hasbro.

I know EXACTLY what I am doing. People on this forum are never satisfied with changes. People have agreed, sent other videos and even still, its not enough. I know my results are valid and others who witnessed this effect knows as well. All of the things I used in my videos were new. EVEN THE LAUNCHER BECAUSE MY LAST ONE WAS BROKEN. If its not one thing its the other. Stop trying to put down my results and try doing things yourself. If the way I launch is a problem then do it yourself. I have a powerful launch. People know that. What more do you need to see? What makes anyone else's testing more valid than mine when we are using the same beyblades?
(Jan. 26, 2011  3:45 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: I wouldn't say Bluezee doesn't know what he's doing it's just he shoots it agressively which makes the results differ wildly.

What am I supposed to do? Shoot softly? Then someone would say the results are skewed. If I launch too hard, which is not even full strength for me, I'm doing it wrong. Someone else uses a Right Launcher 2, its wrong. They use a duotron for testing on a common ground, they are wrong. SO WHAT IS RIGHT? Am I supposed to slow down the way I shoot to accomodate to others? If I use the combo for an entire tourney, kill 230s, and then win the whole thing with the same one, do you really think I am doing something wrong? This is not necessarily to you Ultrablader. This is just EXTREMELY annoying that I always get this drama then when I show proof and prove others wrong, there is controversy and people are so called, "more reliable" than me. If Fyuuor said this, I CAN BET MONEY that he wont get all of this drama. Just shut up and accept when things change.
Personally even if another common "Advanced Member" came and posted such contrasting results, there would still be something wrong somewhere. It is just impossible that something does incredibly well for a group of people, and ridiculously bad for two Bladers. Surely you can understand why we do not want to accept "change" : things have not changed with everybody else who provided the first set of test results, and it is inconceivable that the same combination would act so differently. We cannot just change our opinion and say "85 consistently defeats 230", because for everyone else this is really not the case ...
Can we agree to disagree? What I find appalling is yes our tests are contradictory but the amount of bashing that goes on after showing unedited video. People are more then welcomed to come over my home video and test and see. But to resort to childish antics or internet "thuggin" is really carp. Heck I wish a 230 would do great consistently for us cause it is my son's favorite part. Hence why I did alot of testing because I wanted him to go far in a tournament with a simple launch spin tactic (he is only 6)
(Jan. 26, 2011  4:52 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Personally even if another common "Advanced Member" came and posted such contrasting results, there would still be something wrong somewhere. It is just impossible that something does incredibly well for a group of people, and ridiculously bad for two Bladers. Surely you can understand why we do not want to accept "change" : things have not changed with everybody else who provided the first set of test results, and it is inconceivable that the same combination would act so differently. We cannot just change our opinion and say "85 consistently defeats 230", because for everyone else this is really not the case ...

So are you trying to say that my testing is invalid? Are you saying the my credibility is not as good as someone else who did the tests just like me? I showed videos, results, and everything else. People thought Spiral Change Base was useless before I showed how it worked and I made change. Why is it that now, all of a sudden, my testing is impossible especially when someone else made a video of it showing the same thing and a whole tournament full of people saw this? Now we are all wrong? Are you saying that because others cannot receive the results I get and that others have seen that now my testing is wrong? Am I not qualified to post testing and be right? Maybe they all are doing it wrong. Why cant I be right if I have proof?
(Jan. 26, 2011  4:59 PM)ikmv Wrote: Can we agree to disagree? What I find appalling is yes our tests are contradictory but the amount of bashing that goes on after showing unedited video. People are more then welcomed to come over my home video and test and see. But to resort to childish antics or internet "thuggin" is really carp. Heck I wish a 230 would do great consistently for us cause it is my son's favorite part. Hence why I did alot of testing because I wanted him to go far in a tournament with a simple launch spin tactic (he is only 6)

Its REALLY SAD that people can not accept change and proof. It is rather annoying. I should send Cye my 230, let him test it, get these results, and post them. I BET THIS WONT HAPPEN.
because the tests of the many is more trust able than the tests of the few, especially when the few have tests that contradict the many

i will say no more
(Jan. 26, 2011  5:04 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: because the tests of the many is more trust able than the tests of the few, especially when the few have tests that contradict the many

i will say no more
You should not have said anything at all. Do you even have these parts to test? Did you conduct any testing?
(Jan. 26, 2011  5:00 PM)Bluezee Wrote: Its REALLY SAD that people can not accept change and proof. It is rather annoying. I should send Cye my 230, let him test it, get these results, and post them. I BET THIS WONT HAPPEN.

It probably wouldn't happen because there would be another member lending credence to your results, regardless of Cye's status as an Advanced Member.
(Jan. 26, 2011  5:08 PM)♥ Wrote: It probably wouldn't happen because there would be another member lending credence to your results, regardless of Cye's status as an Advanced Member.
Yeah, sure. There is another member and he posted results similar to mine. So whats the reason for it happening now? Better yet, a whole tournament full of people witnessed this so are we all wrong as well?
And one person posted results to the contrary ... All I'm saying is, three is better than two, which is better than one.
Well, my 230 beats my 85 consistently, so I'm gonna stick with it. I don't like it for defense, left spin wrecks it. As I respect both Bluezee and McFrown a whole lot, and frankly, I doubt bluezee and ikmv would bother to make this up, I'm thinking that either it's something to do with different wheels performing better at different heights (which I think frownie posted in the advanced forum), or maybe it's because bluezee has a crazy strong launch, and that's working differently for different blades .

More importantly, I think everyone needs to take a few minutes to chill. This is just a toy aimed at children, so why so serious? If you honestly think these guys would bother to go to this much effort to fabricate everything, you should see a shrink (disclaimer: I'm a psych student)

Worst comes to worst, if you're having to choose which to use, test them, and use what works for YOU. Smile
(Jan. 26, 2011  5:00 PM)Bluezee Wrote: So are you trying to say that my testing is invalid? Are you saying the my credibility is not as good as someone else who did the tests just like me? I showed videos, results, and everything else. People thought Spiral Change Base was useless before I showed how it worked and I made change. Why is it that now, all of a sudden, my testing is impossible especially when someone else made a video of it showing the same thing and a whole tournament full of people saw this? Now we are all wrong? Are you saying that because others cannot receive the results I get and that others have seen that now my testing is wrong? Am I not qualified to post testing and be right? Maybe they all are doing it wrong. Why cant I be right if I have proof?
Except I never wrote that your results were wrong. Stop being on the counterattack ...

However, there are simply more people right now on the 'side' of "85 cannot consistently defeat 230" with test results to prove it, than you two. Already I admit that something about this situation is wrong, without pointing fingers at anybody, but extrapolating, we would have an even bigger problem if the tests on "your side" kept accumulating to a point where we have exactly half of the Bladers against the other half ... What do we say to a new member who asks us what to use against 230 ? "It's really nebulous right now, don't ask us about it ..." ? That just does not make sense in Beyblade for me.
(Jan. 26, 2011  5:14 PM)♥ Wrote: And one person posted results to the contrary ... All I'm saying is, three is better than two, which is better than one.

So what are you saying? I need another person to test it? I can get over 30 as witnesses and another tester, along with someone shooting instead of me. Will that make you satisfied and show that everything else was wrong and maybe people on here should stop being so closed minded? It is seriously annoying that all of my results have to be questioned EVERY time I post something.
Better yet, I'll let you know a fact. In the last NY tourney, Deikailo lost to Sky prince. Why is this relevant? Deikailo used Earth Bull 230 WD and Sky Prince used Earth Bull 100SD. Their parts were practically new. Deikailo has a launch that is WAY more powerful than Sky's yet he still won by the same methods, in the same way as the times 85 beat 230 in ikmv and my videos. If she had not lost to him, she would have been in the finals. If 230 is so good, why did it lose to something constantly that is supposed to be inferior?
(Jan. 26, 2011  5:20 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2011  5:00 PM)Bluezee Wrote: So are you trying to say that my testing is invalid? Are you saying the my credibility is not as good as someone else who did the tests just like me? I showed videos, results, and everything else. People thought Spiral Change Base was useless before I showed how it worked and I made change. Why is it that now, all of a sudden, my testing is impossible especially when someone else made a video of it showing the same thing and a whole tournament full of people saw this? Now we are all wrong? Are you saying that because others cannot receive the results I get and that others have seen that now my testing is wrong? Am I not qualified to post testing and be right? Maybe they all are doing it wrong. Why cant I be right if I have proof?
Except I never wrote that your results were wrong. Stop being on the counterattack ...

However, there are simply more people right now on the 'side' of "85 cannot consistently defeat 230" with test results to prove it, than you two. Already I admit that something about this situation is wrong, without pointing fingers at anybody, but extrapolating, we would have an even bigger problem if the tests on "your side" kept accumulating to a point where we have exactly half of the Bladers against the other half ... What do we say to a new member who asks us what to use against 230 ? "It's really nebulous right now, don't ask us about it ..." ? That just does not make sense in Beyblade for me.

I'm not on the counterattack. I am really annoyed. This is not the first time I had to go through this over a long period of time until someone "advanced" which at that time was Brad and then and ONLY THEN would people choose to accept it. What if every else was wrong? Then what? Do I really need half of the community to see it and provide the same results? How much is enough for this to be seen and accepted? How many people have to get this? My launch works. I kill 230. IKMV kills it too. Are we supposed to lower our launching power to accomodate to the theories of others and satisfy them?
Bluezee you should just take it easy and let some more testing be done. I believe that these test results are legit and I respect you as a credible member but there is so much going against your results that people might find it hard to believe. Just let some more testing be done and we'll see how it turns out.
(Jan. 26, 2011  5:29 PM)aron101 Wrote: Bluezee you should just take it easy and let some more testing be done. I believe that these test results are legit and I respect you as a credible member but there is so much going against your results that people might find it hard to believe. Just let some more testing be done and we'll see how it turns out.

Thank you for your opinion and respect. As tempting as it sounds to just wait until others test, I do not want to wait because I doubt others will. Most will be so busy bandwagoning to try and others will dismiss it. I will not allow it to happen. But thank you
Personally I think that you're going nuts over something very trivial. I respect yyour opinion but I think the only reason it won is cause your your launch made them attack. In Blitz's video he launches normally and they don't move and that's why the 230 combo won in his video. Also previous testing has shown the opposite to what you get.
I got a question. Not arguing at all.

What results do you get bluezee, with earth bull 230 cs vs earth bull 85 wd?
I know I am not Bluezee...but from my tests the 85WD outspins the 230CS because the 230 would go in atk mode but with only the track hitting the 85 wheel it just wastes its power/spin and gets OS by the 85 track. If I must ill put up a vid after i am done fixing my laptop.