The Tower Falls: 230 Taken Down By 85 Consistently

there still is a weaker shot, which affects the results.
Well, cant disagree there. It does weaken both. IKMV, maybe you should just make the test with the Beylauncher, just to get rid of any doubt.
(Also, what are those two sets behind the stadium?)
Video is made I used Light Launcher 2's if that is ok!??!
its still processing give it a min it will load.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffW9BvMH41w

ikmv
(Jan. 26, 2011  4:58 AM)ikmv Wrote: Video is made I used Light Launcher 2's if that is ok!??!
its still processing give it a min it will load.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffW9BvMH41w

ikmv

The first one was okay but people will complain because they dont want to recognize changes and reality. Thank you IKMV.
Took me a while to load, I just watched about half of it.

Seems legit to me, I fully believe it now. I don't think using the Beylauncher at this point is necessary, light launcher 2 is good enough.

(So Gabe has a bit beast, and another one of those cards I don't know about!?)
Obviously something is wrong when the results are so contradictory.

How does 145 fare for you two, ikmv and Bluezee hah ?
it still doesnt make sense that every single other member gets results that 230 destroys 85.
then 2 people come along and get the exact opposite.
im still not in belief of this.
are both earth wheels from the same manufacturer?
are both aquario clear wheels from the same manufacturer?
are both earths the same mold?
I have a better chance beating it with a 145 atk. I tried using ch145 but I dont have a good one otu of 4 they all collaps in mid battle...I recall someone asking in an other thread why no one used 230 in the last tournament. My main reason was I knew alot of bladers used a low stamina combo and with my tests it seemed trouble with any 230 configurations I made.
-edited-Yes all same except for tracks. The tips are even from TT just in case you are wondering. Aquario clear wheels and earth are brand new and from hasbro. The faces are from the same L Drago reshuffle set even hehe.
When they use the 85 track, do they use it for atk combinations or stamina? I seen alot more people test it using atk combinations.
I don't think there was ever any noticeable difference between the Takara and Hasbro Aquario wheels, samething with the Hasbro Mold 2 Earth, or Takara Mold 2 Earth. If an Earth is mold 1, then it is a different story
(Jan. 26, 2011  5:14 AM)ikmv Wrote: I have a better chance beating it with a 145 atk. I tried using ch145 but I dont have a good one otu of 4 they all collaps in mid battle...I recall someone asking in an other thread why no one used 230 in the last tournament. My main reason was I knew alot of bladers used a low stamina combo and with my tests it seemed trouble with any 230 configurations I made.
But how does Stamina at 145 fare against 230 for you ?
(Jan. 26, 2011  5:14 AM)ikmv Wrote: But how does Stamina at 145 fare against 230 for you ?

I dont think it would do good personally I havent tested it. But imo the higher it is the more wobbly it is which to me will cause more friction and loss of power. I know an 85 track will outspin a 230 because when 230 gets destabilized in lower spin speeds it will cause more friction on the tip and will lose spin faster that i have tested and showed Blue at the tournament cause he was in disbelief till i showed him.
-edited- I can try to test a 145 to see give me a test combo ill do it
I was asking because there seems to be weird logic going on, and I thought that perhaps you two would get contradictory results with 145 as well, hah.

Perhaps people who had gotten bad results with 85 against 230 could redo the tests with Right Launchers, just to see ?
(Jan. 26, 2011  5:12 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: it still doesnt make sense that every single other member gets results that 230 destroys 85.
then 2 people come along and get the exact opposite.
im still not in belief of this.
are both earth wheels from the same manufacturer?
are both aquario clear wheels from the same manufacturer?
are both earths the same mold?

IT MEANS THAT JUST BECAUSE SOMETHING IS COMMONLY ACCEPTED DOES NOT MEAN IT IS ALWAYS RIGHT. I really dont get whats so hard about that. There is video proof.
Kai-V Wrote:I was asking because there seems to be weird logic going on, and I thought that perhaps you two would get contradictory results with 145 as well, hah.

Perhaps people who had gotten bad results with 85 against 230 could redo the tests with Right Launchers, just to see ?
typical kai-v always a genius
i do agree with kai v people should do the test with right launchers
i saw the video and i did see how 85 was better but maybe 85 won cause you used different clear wheels while others used attack combos for 85 or bull (clearwheel) i heard there is a .1 gram difference although it has an effect
No...
It's all in the ways the beylades are launched.
If they are launched as straight and as close to the centre, it is more likely 230 will win.
If The beys are launched on the ledges of the stadium, 85 May win cause of 85 being able to be as high as 230.
kthnxbye
(Jan. 26, 2011  3:36 AM)Bluezee Wrote: Um, yeah. I think you are failing to grasp any concept of this test yet alone this forum. Did you know that MAIN reason people are in the advanced forum is not so much as them being so advanced but because they post constantly and when they do, they contribute. As you should know, there are a lot of people who are advanced and can contribute but have lives like I do so they never get "promoted"? I mean, you are on here and I guess you post a lot so why arent you advanced? What are you contributing? Where do you stand? Don't throw the word advanced around as if it means something to me because it doesnt. Its just another member label, another jpg. image under a name, and something to make people feel special when they still are not committee or anything of that matter.

Dear Bluezee,
Your blatant belligerence of every established member of this forum with any wits about them is quite an old routine, and quite sickening. Honestly, get yourself in line and stop posting all of your obnoxious hate/conspiracy speech.
NOW MY VIDEOS ARE DONE! DONT COMPLAIN NOW! EVERYTHING WAS UNEDITED AND UNTOUCHED. ENJOY!
Video 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J15VbCEVcis
(Jan. 26, 2011  6:11 AM)Mc Frown Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2011  3:36 AM)Bluezee Wrote: Um, yeah. I think you are failing to grasp any concept of this test yet alone this forum. Did you know that MAIN reason people are in the advanced forum is not so much as them being so advanced but because they post constantly and when they do, they contribute. As you should know, there are a lot of people who are advanced and can contribute but have lives like I do so they never get "promoted"? I mean, you are on here and I guess you post a lot so why arent you advanced? What are you contributing? Where do you stand? Don't throw the word advanced around as if it means something to me because it doesnt. Its just another member label, another jpg. image under a name, and something to make people feel special when they still are not committee or anything of that matter.

Dear Bluezee,
Your blatant belligerence of every established member of this forum with any wits about them is quite an old routine, and quite sickening. Honestly, get yourself in line and stop posting all of your obnoxious hate/conspiracy speech.

Dear McFrown,
NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY. ESPECIALLY NOT ME. THE QUICKER YOU LEARN THAT, THE BETTER OFF YOU WILL BE. THANKS=)
TBH a lot of you need to stop posting things you know little about and get off your high-horses..
I'm disappointed I saw this only now, but keep an open mind..?
I understand that this is quite the revelation in stark contrast to prior results, but Bluezee has put in a lot more time on the WBO than most of us, and would not lie. I think this should be tested more and not have tonnes of people bandwagoning. I have no opinion on this as of yet, because more testing is imperative.
(Jan. 26, 2011  6:15 AM)Dan Wrote: TBH a lot of you need to stop posting things you know little about and get off your high-horses..
I'm disappointed I saw this only now, but keep an open mind..?
I understand that this is quite the revelation in stark contrast to prior results, but Bluezee has put in a lot more time on the WBO than most of us, and would not lie. I think this should be tested more and not have tonnes of people bandwagoning. I have no opinion on this as of yet, because more testing is imperative.

I appreciate your honesty Dan. Regardless if you agreed with me or not, based on your level of respectfulness, I not only appreciate but respect you as a member so thank you.

VIDEO 2 UP: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgKW8D_Iz7Y
(Jan. 26, 2011  6:11 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Dear Bluezee,

And the pot calls the kettle black.
(Jan. 26, 2011  6:12 AM)Bluezee Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2011  6:11 AM)Mc Frown Wrote:

Dear Bluezee,

Dear McFrown,
NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY. ESPECIALLY NOT ME. THE QUICKER YOU LEARN THAT, THE BETTER OFF YOU WILL BE. THANKS=)

Bluezee, how can you expect others to trust you, and give you respect if you talk like that. I don't care how long you've been on this board, that's plain old immature. The respect you show others is an image of how you wish to be treated.

That disrespect for others is no way to get anyone to listen to what you have to say.
Grow up
Animosity between you guys aside, what was wrong with these videos that you don't believe them or are calling them carp? If I posted a video with these results I don't think I'd have gotten the same response. If you put any previous tests by other members aside, it looks like the lower track stamina combo is beating the higher track stamina combo, which is supposed to happen. I don't know why Bluezee's test results vary so much with whoever else tested it, but it seems like you guys just denied them simply because it was Bluezee who posted them.

I can't wait until my Byxis comes in so I can test 230.
(Jan. 26, 2011  3:36 AM)Bluezee Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2011  3:30 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: Its still a load of shiz until you have an unedited video. If your results are the exact opposite of every other ADVANCED member, then you could also be launching 230 weak on purpose

Edit: Zeox- now that one isn't working for me! Ahah

Um, yeah. I think you are failing to grasp any concept of this test yet alone this forum. Did you know that MAIN reason people are in the advanced forum is not so much as them being so advanced but because they post constantly and when they do, they contribute. As you should know, there are a lot of people who are advanced and can contribute but have lives like I do so they never get "promoted"? I mean, you are on here and I guess you post a lot so why arent you advanced? What are you contributing? Where do you stand? Don't throw the word advanced around as if it means something to me because it doesnt. Its just another member label, another jpg. image under a name, and something to make people feel special when they still are not committee or anything of that matter. You will see the video and when you do, dont complain when you are wrong.

I suggest you lose this attitude immediately, and refrain from attempting to make the Advanced Forum sound like some sort of conspiracy, because you are way off base. Someone said this in the Advanced Forum announcement thread:

(Nov. 26, 2010  3:23 AM)Commie Wrote: This new forum sounds like an elitist idea. But whatever.

And I responded:

(Nov. 26, 2010  4:21 AM)Kei Wrote: This is not what we want to convey with the addition of the Advanced Forum. Just as much as the forum is an outlet for the more experienced members to discuss advanced concepts in Beyblade without the added noise of certain members who do not have that experience or knowledge, it is also meant to be another resource for those very members who are new to the game or do not have a high level of knowledge to learn and grow themselves. And then one day perhaps they would be able to join the Veterans group. We are always open to adding new members who have demonstrated they have the type of knowledge we are looking for.

We have 20,000+ members now, and with this immense growth, it has also become more difficult to find great, productive, and informative posts. In doing this, hopefully finding such posts will be a little bit easier. That being said, do not mistake all of this as us trying to segregate the community, that isn't our intention.

Also, I'm pretty sure all of the Veterans have "lives" too. You're not the only one. Not all of the Veterans post constantly. We are not so vain so as to create an entirely new group just to make people feel "special", which is what you clearly feel right now. If you had read the announcement thread for the forum you would know all of this.

Everyone, I'm going to let everything that's been posted thus far go, but from now on, instead of promoting the blind animalistic "I'm right, he's wrong" attitude, let's prove our points with results, both new and old. I will conduct some tests myself tomorrow to see if anything has changed with my 85 and 230 since I last used them.
Just thought I'd note that in fyuuor's video, the 230 combo is launched very precisely and seems to be balanced more on the tip of its WD. When the 85 combo gets on the outside of the 230 while its nice and balanced, the latter seems to be kept upright by the minor hits the 85 combo gives off while circling it, in other words 85 seems to be stabilizing 230. However in Bluezee and ikmv's videos, 230 is launched a little more casually and seems to start off spinning on its WD's sides, a tad unbalnced. Plus most of the contact made by 85 to 230 in those vids is hecka much recoil, definitely not giving the stability it was in fyuuor's vid.

Also some words of wisdom: everyone should chil out with any hate over a game which is meant to bring fun. This thread is meant just like the rest to progress the meta game and help show what would happen in a particular instance. Let's not get too rilled up...
(Jan. 26, 2011  7:19 AM)dubby Wrote: Just thought I'd note that in fyuuor's video, the 230 combo is launched very precisely and seems to be balanced more on the tip of its WD. When the 85 combo gets on the outside of the 230 while its nice and balanced, the latter seems to be kept upright by the minor hits the 85 combo gives off while circling it, in other words 85 seems to be stabilizing 230. However in Bluezee and ikmv's videos, 230 is launched a little more casually and seems to start off spinning on its WD's sides, a tad unbalnced. Plus most of the contact made by 85 to 230 in those vids is hecka much recoil, definitely not giving the stability it was in fyuuor's vid.

I think bluezee's wd's are very worn. They move significantly for a WD. That could be the reason, the 85 combo is getting Some movement and attacking in a way.

I apologize since I started the bashing of these tests. I am very sorry Bluezee, and everyone reading this for being disrespectful.Joyful_2
Frustration aside now.