The Tower Falls: 230 Taken Down By 85 Consistently

Now, If MF-H Flame or Hell were used on the 230, that is a different story...
(Jan. 26, 2011  5:22 PM)Bluezee Wrote: I'm not on the counterattack. I am really annoyed. This is not the first time I had to go through this over a long period of time until someone "advanced" which at that time was Brad and then and ONLY THEN would people choose to accept it. What if every else was wrong? Then what? Do I really need half of the community to see it and provide the same results? How much is enough for this to be seen and accepted? How many people have to get this? My launch works. I kill 230. IKMV kills it too. Are we supposed to lower our launching power to accomodate to the theories of others and satisfy them?
Everyone else has not been lying, and has not been wrong either ...

We can accept your results if you want, actually I accept ikmv's results more because I know you can launch WD in a special way, but it means that right now, we cannot generalise whether 85 is good or not against 230, and it does not make sense ... You seem to just want to prove people wrong, but at the same time they are still right. So how are we supposed to advance from here ? If people ask whether 85 is good against 230, we reply : "It's either 0%, or 100%, see for yourself" ?

I never wrote anything about you having to lower your launches ...
Bluzeee, I love your test and honestly Idk whats going on. =X

EDIT: NVM I know know, Kai-V it seems like you like people who launch it a 'special' kind of way when the tip is STILL THE SAME THING. No matter what its the same thing. Plus it depends on how the person launches. Why can't you accept it? Look at his unedited vid. You trust Adv members more? It doesnt really make sense tho.

EDIT#2: Im not saying like Im against you, I mean I still respect EVERYBODY here, and love one and another. But just accept it when the materials are same and his vid shows proof.
(Jan. 26, 2011  4:29 PM)Bluezee Wrote: What am I supposed to do? Shoot softly? Then someone would say the results are skewed. If I launch too hard, which is not even full strength for me, I'm doing it wrong. Someone else uses a Right Launcher 2, its wrong. They use a duotron for testing on a common ground, they are wrong. SO WHAT IS RIGHT? Am I supposed to slow down the way I shoot to accomodate to others? If I use the combo for an entire tourney, kill 230s, and then win the whole thing with the same one, do you really think I am doing something wrong? This is not necessarily to you Ultrablader. This is just EXTREMELY annoying that I always get this drama then when I show proof and prove others wrong, there is controversy and people are so called, "more reliable" than me. If Fyuuor said this, I CAN BET MONEY that he wont get all of this drama. Just shut up and accept when things change.

Bluezee, I think the problem here is that you're going about all of this as if it is the new, definitive, and only truth. If people don't accept it, you get all defensive, telling people to "shut up and accept when things change" despite the fact that all other testing up until this point has contradicted what you're saying. You can't expect people to blindly change their point of view when countless other trusted members have had results that say the complete opposite. I suggest you re-read Kai-V's post:

Kai-V Wrote:Personally even if another common "Advanced Member" came and posted such contrasting results, there would still be something wrong somewhere. It is just impossible that something does incredibly well for a group of people, and ridiculously bad for two Bladers. Surely you can understand why we do not want to accept "change" : things have not changed with everybody else who provided the first set of test results, and it is inconceivable that the same combination would act so differently. We cannot just change our opinion and say "85 consistently defeats 230", because for everyone else this is really not the case ...

Here are my results:

Attack Stadium
Launcher Grip + BeyLauncher for both
BeyLaunchers switched every battle
Alternating Shots
Earth's and WD's switched half way through (I only have an Earth mold one, and an Earth mold two)
Both WDs are near mint

Earth Pisces 230WD vs. Earth Pisces 85WD
Earth Pisces 230WD: 20 wins
Earth Pisces 85WD: 0 wins
230 win percentage: 100%

The numbers speak for themselves. The battles weren't even close. Being so low, 85 of course was able to knock the 230 custom off balance, but that never mattered because the 230 custom would then proceed to "push" down on the 85 customs Wheel, eventually causing it to fall over and lose the match.

(Jan. 26, 2011  6:03 PM)ikmv Wrote: I know I am not Bluezee...but from my tests the 85WD outspins the 230CS because the 230 would go in atk mode but with only the track hitting the 85 wheel it just wastes its power/spin and gets OS by the 85 track. If I must ill put up a vid after i am done fixing my laptop.

Both Fyuuor and I won tournaments with 230CS combos, so I find this hard to believe ... I did a few tests:

Earth Pisces 230CS vs. Earth Pisces 85WD
Earth Pisces 230CS: 5 wins
230CS win percentage: 100%

Again, like the 230WD vs. 85WD testing, these battles were not even close. In fact, 230CS was even more dominant over 85WD than 230WD was. Earth Pisces 230CS never even really got knocked off balance. It should be noted that my CS doesn't spontaneously change into Attack mode very often, but even then, when it has, it is still dominant.
Not denying that you guys won with the combination. But the tests I had done really did not make me confident enough to use it throughout the tournament I was in. Infact my son was using a Hell Kerbecs 230 CS. He only lost 1 match which didnt qualify him for the finals unfortunetly, but he did beat others for their tokens and no one wanted to bet him tokens no more Unhappy Like I said earlier I really do not know what i am doing wrong as far as testing. Real world situations I faced practicing didnt make me confident enough to use the combination. Incidently I am Asian so I like low track combos amirite?? LOL

-edit- I think who beat him was Shippundenface which if I recall was an eartheagle some145 WB but dont quote me on that. I do not have the block sheets and I was watching his back and couldnt see the stadium they were battling in.
What combination beat your son?
(Jan. 26, 2011  8:37 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2011  4:29 PM)Bluezee Wrote: What am I supposed to do? Shoot softly? Then someone would say the results are skewed. If I launch too hard, which is not even full strength for me, I'm doing it wrong. Someone else uses a Right Launcher 2, its wrong. They use a duotron for testing on a common ground, they are wrong. SO WHAT IS RIGHT? Am I supposed to slow down the way I shoot to accomodate to others? If I use the combo for an entire tourney, kill 230s, and then win the whole thing with the same one, do you really think I am doing something wrong? This is not necessarily to you Ultrablader. This is just EXTREMELY annoying that I always get this drama then when I show proof and prove others wrong, there is controversy and people are so called, "more reliable" than me. If Fyuuor said this, I CAN BET MONEY that he wont get all of this drama. Just shut up and accept when things change.

Bluezee, I think the problem here is that you're going about all of this as if it is the new, definitive, and only truth. If people don't accept it, you get all defensive, telling people to "shut up and accept when things change" despite the fact that all other testing up until this point has contradicted what you're saying. You can't expect people to blindly change their point of view when countless other trusted members have had results that say the complete opposite. I suggest you re-read Kai-V's post:

Kai-V Wrote:Personally even if another common "Advanced Member" came and posted such contrasting results, there would still be something wrong somewhere. It is just impossible that something does incredibly well for a group of people, and ridiculously bad for two Bladers. Surely you can understand why we do not want to accept "change" : things have not changed with everybody else who provided the first set of test results, and it is inconceivable that the same combination would act so differently. We cannot just change our opinion and say "85 consistently defeats 230", because for everyone else this is really not the case ...

Here are my results:

Attack Stadium
Alternating Shots
Earth's and WD's switched half way through (I only have an Earth mold one, and an Earth mold two)
Both WDs are near mint

The numbers speak for themselves. The battles weren't even close. Being so low, 85 of course was able to knock the 230 custom off balance, but that never mattered because the 230 custom would then proceed to "push" down on the 85 customs Wheel, eventually causing it to fall over and lose the match.

(Jan. 26, 2011  6:03 PM)ikmv Wrote: I know I am not Bluezee...but from my tests the 85WD outspins the 230CS because the 230 would go in atk mode but with only the track hitting the 85 wheel it just wastes its power/spin and gets OS by the 85 track. If I must ill put up a vid after i am done fixing my laptop.

Both Fyuuor and I won tournaments with 230CS combos, so I find this hard to believe ... I did a few tests:

Again, like the 230WD vs. 85WD testing, these battles were not even close. In fact, 230CS was even more dominant over 85WD than 230WD was. Earth Pisces 230CS never even really got knocked off balance. It should be noted that my CS doesn't spontaneously change into Attack mode very often, but even then, when it has, it is still dominant.

Is Pisecs even a top tier transclulent wheel for stamina? I belive you were usng a different one to avoid Bluzee's test. Try bull or aquario.

If your test don't lie, then I beleive it must be the clear wheel, not the 230 itself.
He used the same Clear Wheel on both customisations. It's inconsequential.
(Jan. 26, 2011  5:40 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Personally I think that you're going nuts over something very trivial. I respect yyour opinion but I think the only reason it won is cause your your launch made them attack. In Blitz's video he launches normally and they don't move and that's why the 230 combo won in his video. Also previous testing has shown the opposite to what you get.

So what are you saying? Are you saying I should change my launch because others can not do it? That's as regular as my launches get.
(Jan. 26, 2011  8:37 PM)Kei Wrote:

Here are my results:

Attack Stadium
Alternating Shots
Both WDs are near mint

So you have numbers just as I do. I also have videos, witnesses, and explanations. I mean, what makes your testing anymore credible than mine? Also, this whole "trusted members" thing is ridiculous. Are you implying that my tests are made up and falsified? I would like to have this cleared up. I mean, I have videos, results, and more. What more is needed?
Just did some more tests for fun to prove even further than 230 should be defeating 85. I noticed that the shape of FB was similar to that of CS (except obviously FB has a "ball" tip, surrounded by plastic instead of rubber), and decided it would be interesting to see if 230FB could also defeat 85WD.

Earth Pisces 230FB vs. Earth Pisces 85WD
Earth Pisces 230FB: 5 wins
230FB win percentage: 100%

The battles were just like the 230CS battles, despite the fact that FB doesn't have the same height that CS does. I should also note that it didn't win because of any magical stamina qualities of FB; I did a few additional tests and 85WD destroys 85FB.

edit:
(Jan. 26, 2011  9:40 PM)Bluezee Wrote: So you have numbers just as I do. I also have videos, witnesses, and explanations. I mean, what makes your testing anymore credible than mine? Also, this whole "trusted members" thing is ridiculous. Are you implying that my tests are made up and falsified? I would like to have this cleared up. I mean, I have videos, results, and more. What more is needed?

When did I ever say my testing was more credible than yours? I am not implying that your tests are made up and falsified, I know that you have no reason to lie. What I am saying is that numerous other members have posted contradictory results in both this thread and in the past, so you cannot automatically assume that we will all agree with you so easily.
honestly, you guys have been fighting all day! please, just give it a rest. Bluezee, i can see why most people are bashing your results. but with reason. most other tests have been the opposite of yours, and they find it hard to to believe it. (but i believe this 100%). Everyone else, please calm down a bit. if you feel that something is wrong, post test results to back your claim. then you have every right to complain.

my two cents
(Jan. 26, 2011  9:47 PM)Kei Wrote: Just did some more tests for fun to prove even further than 230 should be defeating 85. I noticed that the shape of FB was similar to that of CS (except obviously FB has a "ball" tip, surrounded by plastic instead of rubber), and decided it would be interesting to see if 230FB could also defeat 85WD.

Earth Pisces 230FB vs. Earth Pisces 85WD
Earth Pisces 230FB: 5 wins
230FB win percentage: 100%

The battles were just like the 230CS battles, despite the fact that FB doesn't have the same height that CS does. I should also note that it didn't win because of any magical stamina qualities of FB; I did a few additional tests and 85WD destroys 85FB.

So what does this testing mean then? Is my testing and others supposed to be wrong now?
(Jan. 26, 2011  9:48 PM)Bluezee Wrote: So what does this testing mean then? Is my testing and others supposed to be wrong now?

Please see my last post; I edited it to respond to the part you added to your previous post. Your testing is not "wrong", but there is obviously some sort of discrepancy.
I doubt they're trying to say Your results aren't credible. Its just difficult to believe that people start getting such different results. Its really nothing to bicker over. I want to find out why the results are so different. Honestly isn't that's whats important.

(BTW I think the answer's obvious. New York has a more righteous Gravitational Pull)
Smug
(Jan. 26, 2011  9:51 PM)JonnB Wrote: I doubt they're trying to say Your results aren't credible. Its just difficult to believe that people start getting such different results. Its really nothing to bicker over. I want to find out why the results are so different. Honestly isn't that's whats important.

(BTW I think the answer's obvious. New York has a more righteous Gravitational Pull)
Smug

Trust me, if you knew the stuff that I have to go through EVERYTIME I make a discovery or post something interesting, you wouldnt feel that way. I get your point though. BTW, I am from Jersey so I doubt that has anything to do with it.
Bluezee, people stopped coming at your credibility already. Kei simply posted his own results. He never said anything about him being more credible than you. It's not that your tests are wrong, but rather something is wrong somewhere because people are getting completely different results. Instead of talking about credibility at all I think this thread should seek to find out why the results vary so much
(Jan. 26, 2011  10:02 PM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote: Bluezee, people stopped coming at your credibility already. Kei simply posted his own results. He never said anything about him being more credible than you. It's not that your tests are wrong, but rather something is wrong somewhere because people are getting completely different results. Instead of talking about credibility at all I think this thread should seek to find out why the results vary so much

I know what the issue is already. My shot is powerful I mean, you have the video of it. I mean, if that is such an issue, then that would make EVERYTHING I HAVE EVER TESTED not credible because I have always been shoothing like this. Even ikmv replicated my tests with normal launches and it still supposedly isnt good enough. I just dont get it.
*Last Post*
I'm on Bluzee's side. But ppl trust Kei more because he's been here forever and in the Adv forums. That shows that ppl that he got more knowledge in beyblade by being in Adv forums. Once we make discovery. An Adv member always has to be part of it and tell us we're wrong when we got enough proof by vids, test etc. Sometimes I think the Adv Forums are overrated. All of of has equal knowledge of beyblade. To me (IMO) I think the Adv show us we're not smart, and don't write coherent sentences and you know, study more of beyblade when we already have. Besides McFrown is sometimes a show off when it comes to beyblade customs and stuff. And always picking on the right thing that he think its a fact.

Adv should be removed or have an Intermedite Forum (similar to Adv but with decent knowledge but not really good like others)
(Jan. 26, 2011  10:02 PM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote: Bluezee, people stopped coming at your credibility already. Kei simply posted his own results. He never said anything about him being more credible than you. It's not that your tests are wrong, but rather something is wrong somewhere because people are getting completely different results. Instead of talking about credibility at all I think this thread should seek to find out why the results vary so much

Exactly. This is what I was just saying.

There is obviously some sort of difference in the performance of the WD's being used, due to the fact that you proclaim your launch is supposedly "strong". The one thing that has been baffling me since the New York tournament is the apparent fact that the reason your WD was moving so abnormally was because of how strongly you launched. It has baffled me because nobody else can seem to do it. I sincerely doubt that only one person in the entire world would be able to do something like that if it was a natural effect of the part due to a "strong launch".

Regarding the fact that ikmv produced the same results with "normal" launches; judging by the video he posted using Light Launcher 2 for both, I would say that his launches generally seemed quite weak. The 230 custom was already wobbling immediately after launch.
Smithicide
Sure, only that this is not about being advanced or not.. This is about the variation of results form members involving 230. (Or at least now it is.) Plus Blue has been here for a long time also.. :V (@ Anime)
(Jan. 26, 2011  10:11 PM)Kei Wrote:

Exactly. This is what I was just saying.

There is obviously some sort of difference in the performance of the WD's being used, due to the fact that you proclaim your launch is supposedly "strong". The one thing that has been baffling me since the New York tournament is the apparent fact that the reason your WD was moving so abnormally was because of how strongly you launched. It has baffled me because nobody else can seem to do it. I sincerely doubt that only one person in the entire world would be able to do something like that if it was a natural effect of the part due to a "strong launch".

Regarding the fact that ikmv produced the same results with "normal" launches; judging by the video he posted using Light Launcher 2 for both, I would say that his launches generally seemed quite weak. The 230 custom was already wobbling immediately after launch.

Cye posted a video on how I launch and how it differed from everyone elses. I mean why is it so hard to believe I launch that way? I am more than sure there is and has been proof. The WDs I used were absolutely new.
(Jan. 26, 2011  10:14 PM)Bluezee Wrote: Cye posted a video on how I launch and how it differed from everyone elses. I mean why is it so hard to believe I launch that way? I am more than sure there is and has been proof. The WDs I used were absolutely new.

Yes, I know. I've seen the video. I'm not saying that it wasn't real or that you're lying about your WDs, I'm just saying that it is extremely odd that nobody else has been able to produce the same sort of movement out of their WDs. Don't you think that is just a little bit odd?
(Jan. 26, 2011  10:14 PM)Dan Wrote: Smithicide
Sure, only that this is not about being advanced or not.. This is about the variation of results form members involving 230. (Or at least now it is.) Plus Blue has been here for a long time also.. :V (@ Anime)

Im Blue's lawyer on this thread only. If he has been here for a long time, I've seen his post on threads about beyblade and help people write his variation of beyblade testing still you guys don't respect his knowledge or his generosity of him trying to 'save' the metagame which is , of course the dominating 230. I appreciate what he did. Therefore I have nothing to say else.
I think I can make WD do that too. It's not that he has a strong launch. I think it's because he's holding the beylauncher in a way that he pulls the sting sideways instead when you hold it in a way that you pull straight back. When you launch so hard that way your hands move and that effect I produced. I could be completely wrong though. It's just theorycraft (Hey look, I say theorycraft now.) I'll see if I can do it later.
(Jan. 26, 2011  10:18 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2011  10:14 PM)Bluezee Wrote: Cye posted a video on how I launch and how it differed from everyone elses. I mean why is it so hard to believe I launch that way? I am more than sure there is and has been proof. The WDs I used were absolutely new.

Yes, I know. I've seen the video. I'm not saying that it wasn't real or that you're lying about your WDs, I'm just saying that it is extremely odd that nobody else has been able to produce the same sort of movement out of their WDs. Don't you think that is just a little bit odd?

I get your point but what I can do just cant be replicated by others at this point. Just like Deikailo's launching. I have yet to see ANYONE even get close to the way she launches. I mean, just because they can't do it, does it make it impossible?
(Jan. 26, 2011  10:20 PM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote: I think I can make WD do that too. It's not that he has a strong launch. I think it's because he's holding the beylauncher in a way that he pulls the sting sideways instead when you hold it in a way that you pull straight back. When you launch so hard that way your hands move and that effect I produced. I could be completely wrong though. It's just theorycraft (Hey look, I say theorycraft now.) I'll see if I can do it later.

Theorycraft lol. I can create the same effect launching you the way you launch too though. My hands just feel more comfortable holding the launcher that way since I hate using grips.