The Tower Falls: 230 Taken Down By 85 Consistently

(Jan. 26, 2011  4:00 AM)milkychipz Wrote: Cancer makes a difference? Lol.

Ima gonna have to see some unedited videos pleazzze.

This is wierd Wut!? Your 230 is broken?

Wait are you agreeing with me that the clear wheel, in this case, doesn't matter?

Yes. I want videos, because in my eyes this is bull.
Yeah, cancer dont matter.

Forgive me if I miss anything, but Im not going to waste my team reading Bluezees stupid posts. Also, I heard Bluzee didn't have an 85 sonewgere?
These results interested me so I just did some quick tests as it's nearly 3:00am here lol -

Earth Bull 85WD VS Earth Bull 230WD
Both Earth's mold 2.
Both WD's brand new.
Alternating Launches both at 100% with beylaunchers.
All 8 rounds in the Attack stadium.

Earth Bull 85WD: 2 wins
Earth Bull 230WD: 6 wins

When 230 started to lose balance it would knock 85 down causing it to scrape the stadium floor resulting in it losing. 85 did manage to destabilize it so that it would move a lot more and not stay in the centre so that it wouldn't knock the 85 combo into the stadium floor. (if this makes sense lol)
After the results in the OP, Ika gonna have to see another unedited video. Blitz?
(Jan. 26, 2011  4:08 AM)milkychipz Wrote: Yeah, cancer dont matter.

Forgive me if I miss anything, but Im not going to waste my team reading Bluezees stupid posts. Also, I heard Bluzee didn't have an 85 sonewgere?

UH WHAT LOL? Who in the world told you I do not have 85? I won my last tournament with 85.-___-
^ There is a video of the finals where you can see it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHquhGeOuCg
Here it is undedited. Used a dual launcher so you cannot say i Launched one harder than the other. Same parts except for tracks 85 and 230. Have fun bashing the Vid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXSAx1TnVps

Ikmv
zeox, that is not the one, this is the video- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RFO-bjU76E

bluezee, you'd be best off stopping, and requsting this thread to be closed now, before you start getting warnings. whats the point of lying? you're not very good at lying either.

even if you have a video, you can easily sneak in a weaker launch just so that 85 can win.

edit- @ ikmv-
now redo that properly the way we requested.
Thank you so much IKMV. I had 100% in mine but this camera is not trying to let me see anything on the computer. I can only hear the sound but I will get it though. There is some more proof.
There is the video Dual Launcher so you cannot say its weaker launches and i even alternated where I put it so you cannot say the gears are different...

-edited-How do you want it done SS? Tell me the parts Ill even assemble it in front of you?
Oh, I thought the one you meant was Vulcan's battle
Oops, well that video does seem legit also, no complaints with it.
I'll still believe Bluezee, he won a few tournaments, seems knowledgeable. Innocent until proven guilty aint it?
So I'm gonna wait for the video.
(Jan. 26, 2011  4:27 AM)ikmv Wrote: Here it is undedited. Used a dual launcher so you cannot say i Launched one harder than the other. Same parts except for tracks 85 and 230. Have fun bashing the Vid.

Ikmv

I can't this seriously. The Duotron launcher is awful.
(Jan. 26, 2011  4:27 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: zeox, that is not the one, this is the video- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RFO-bjU76E

bluezee, you'd be best off stopping, and requsting this thread to be closed now, before you start getting warnings. whats the point of lying? you're not very good at lying either.

even if you have a video, you can easily sneak in a weaker launch just so that 85 can win.

Oh shut up. Stop being a baby. No one is going to try to alter a launch or results to help support a spinning top. You sound ridiculous and you dont even know me. Besides, there is a video up by IKMV so you would be better off stopping. Thanks.
ikmv, redo that the way we requested. not with a garbage launcher
(Jan. 26, 2011  4:30 AM)Evan Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2011  4:27 AM)ikmv Wrote: Here it is undedited. Used a dual launcher so you cannot say i Launched one harder than the other. Same parts except for tracks 85 and 230. Have fun bashing the Vid.

Ikmv

I can't this seriously. The Duotron launcher is awful.

LOL I knew it IKMV. Someone was going to complain even when the results were clear.
The duotron doesn't provide equal spin for both beys, and it barely has any power. Use a Beylauncher...
(Jan. 26, 2011  4:31 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: ikmv, redo that the way we requested. not with a garbage launcher

The results are clear. Don't try to change the fact that you see undeniable proof. They are launched at the same time and the same speed. What more do you need?
Well, the weaker spin of both does affect their performance. But it is true on the other hand that you cannot say he launcher one weak on purpose (which is what one of the points of the discussion was)
Off topic but (You toke off the Ryuuga card off the grip....why are you hiding it from me..)
But IKMV, I will say try and make a different video without the Duotron launcher. It does affect performance dramatically, just make the video show you are not launching weak

I think I just contradicted myself there...but still. You get it
(Jan. 26, 2011  4:32 AM)Evan Wrote: The duotron doesn't provide equal spin for both beys, and it barely has any power. Use a Beylauncher...

LOL. Do you realize what you are saying here? The duotron launcher shoots both beys at the same time with the same power. Thats why it has two slots for beys.
(Jan. 26, 2011  4:33 AM)Bluezee Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2011  4:31 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: ikmv, redo that the way we requested. not with a garbage launcher

The results are clear. Don't try to change the fact that you see undeniable proof. They are launched at the same time and the same speed. What more do you need?

No they aren't, the results are totally skewed......the duotron is so uneven it's laughable.

Unless they have improved the design from the older generation, I don't know about that. The old ones were TERRIBLE.
If it uneven, can you tell which bey is getting shot weaker? It could be 85, not 230
Off topic again but: "Im missing Tosh.O for this, so you better be watching" Rofl..I loled
Only reason I used a Duotron is to show that there is no biased launching. I even alternated where I placed the beys.It is a new hasbro one I just bought earlier today for my son. Do I have to dig out the box and receipt too?
(Jan. 26, 2011  4:33 AM)Bluezee Wrote:

the results haven't been formally presented to us. this is still not proved.

this is a joke. plain and simple
(Jan. 26, 2011  4:35 AM)Zeox Wrote: If it uneven, can you tell which bey is getting shot weaker? It could be 85, not 230

When I owned one it was really random in the way it launched. I want to see videos using a beylauncher.
Well IKMV Said he alternated placement, so I think that makes up for the randomness, if there is.