The Royal BeyPit [London, UK 6/11/10]- St James's Park

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

][Image: 163.jpg]

Hey Guys Moss here as you may already know there will be no WBO events in October *sadface*
but never fear moss is here to quench you beyblade thirst.

This Tourney will take place in the Heart of london only a few feet away from Buckingham palace. Yes I'm refering to St James's park were we hosted Rule Beytania in August

Format

The Format will be Block Round Robin as always

Times

We will meet at the blue Bridge at 12.00 once everyone has arrived we'll walk down to the meeting point at about 1:00. The tourney Will most likely last until 3.30

Where its all going down

The meeting point will be just up and to the left of the blue bridge AKA point 4 on the St. James’s park map:
http://www.royalparks.org.uk/parks/st_james_park/

Travel
Check out the Journey planner

We reccomend getting off at St james's park station and walking down to the meeting point as it is closest to the Event.

Prices
Regular entry is £3 and free with a Blader Passport which is available to purchase at the event for £6

Banned parts
Standard WBO rules apply, no worn parts, no Libra wheel, your parts will be checked if they're behaving in an unconventional way.

Selling If you are selling at this event please post here

Attending
  • Moss Judge
  • LeeDraciel Judge
  • Linh Judge

• Pegasisblader + friend
  • RevertedToZero
  • Vamp69
  • Blitz Judge
  • madmuppet98
  • flymewmincrew
  • rentao
  • Manic Ben
  • Brazman Judge
    with 3 friends
  • Legend Kai
  • storm_hydra08
  • sharpblade360
  • Phantom_Blader
  • Numba1Ginga
  • Gingka Desciple
  • Unusual bob
  • DarkLeoneH145
  • Pega King
  • Pegakid
  • Beyblade247
  • Lightning Pegas
  • Akatsuki Judge
  • Zero
  • jjsonickid
  • Team Taurus
  • Rashamon
  • Aron101
  • Rockybuu
  • Moonseye1

Confirmed Attendees : 33

Free battle Attendees
  • Kid Tala {maybe}

Anyone bringing stadiums Pm me as soon as possible

• Bringing stadiums
  • Linh Balance
  • LeeDraciel = Attack Stadium
  • Brazman = Attack stadium
  • flymewmincrew= balance and stamina
  • Akatsuki = Standard stadium
  • Blitz = Balance Stadium
[/align]

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

(Oct. 29, 2010  6:40 PM)Moonseye1 Wrote: uhm im not 100% percent sure im coming it depend on my mum Uncertain but if i do what time is it? uhm im not sure if i should bring it but i got a old school bey stadioum also will any one be selling a burn fireblaze i need it Smile
Read the Opening post all your answers will be there
+ Brazman post that in the offical selling thread.
(Oct. 29, 2010  11:14 PM)Moss Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2010  6:40 PM)Moonseye1 Wrote: uhm im not 100% percent sure im coming it depend on my mum Uncertain but if i do what time is it? uhm im not sure if i should bring it but i got a old school bey stadioum also will any one be selling a burn fireblaze i need it Smile
Read the Opening post all your answers will be there
+ Brazman post that in the offical selling thread.
sorry i didnt know
Its cool.
Why is the entree fee $3?
Isn;t it supposed to be $5?
Its £3 because when converted into GBP 5$ is £3 rounded to the nearest whole number.
lolz wat a turn out there are alot of people coming
I know I'm not really surprised Uk bladers love tourneys.
Well I know I do! I might actually get a bladers passport? Uncertain It's probable that I will. Brazman, how comes you have 2?
Its a glitch + TehKevin10 you can buy a blader passport at the event for £6
Updated with prices ( can't believe no-one reminded me)
i know that moss is a judge but who else is a judge because i dunno if akatsuki can be one becUASE he will probably be to busy whipping are butt's
Hey, I will be able to make this, so I can help out with judging etc.
Thanks Blitz can I trust your bringing a stadium ?

I wasn't planning on brining one just cause I'll have all my stuff I'm selling with me, but if you really need me to I can. Also my Attack stadium has a crack in the playing area now so won't be able to use it in the tournament so I can bring my Balance or Super Attack Stadium instead. (which I will sell after cause cba to drag all the way home again lol)
It'd be best if you just bought the Balance stadium because the Super Attack is pretty unbalanced hah.
That's cool, I'll bring along my Balance Stadium then.
Thanks Blitz I've updated the OP with that Info.
+ JJ Ellz is a judge most of the time and he still whoops carp.
Sorry for the double post

Anyone planning on videoing this event PM me
i may vid it reply if yes
Storm hydra not at all
Gingka you have to have a camera that records in HD
Nah I was talking to Storm Hydra well does your cam record in HD ?
yeah it does should i put it on youtube