The Official WBO Discord Server is Live! (Project AIDA)

Hey World Bladers!

Following on from our Project AIDA announcements today, we're happy to announce that an official Discord server has gone live to support your worldbeyblade.org experience!

You can join the server using the instructions below!

How to Join the WBO Discord

1. Create a WBO and Discord Accounts
In order to access WBO Discord both a worldbeyblade.org account and a Discord account are required.

Create them first if you haven't already.

2. Account Linking & Joining the Server
Joining the WBO Discord requires you to link your WBO account with your Discord account.

We've enlisted our Blader DJ to help with this. Account linking brings over your username and any roles (Member, Organizer, etc) you have assigned on worldbeyblade.org to provide you full access to the server.

To link your accounts, first click the button below to join the server.

Upon joining the server, head over to the #account-linking channel and follow the included instructions to get linked!

Why Discord? It's a complement to the forums and fosters further discussion.

While we've traditionally avoided chatrooms and features that risk splitting the community, we appreciate that direct messaging has become standard in the present day and that certain discussions are quicker and easier via these platforms.

We believe that launching this now will complement the announcements we're making both today and over the coming months, and will allow for better communication between Bladers everywhere.

We'd like to emphasise that this platform is not intended to replace communication via the forums, but rather complement it instead. We will continue pushing worldbeyblade.org as the place to be for Beyblade events, discussions and more, but we'll also be engaging with the community via this platform as well.

Feedback?
Opening this Discord is new territory for us, so we'll ask that you please bear with us as we work out the best way to manage it, fix any bugs, and so forth!

But if you have any comments, questions, or suggestions about the WBO Discord please feel free to post them here or in the Discuss worldbeyblade.org forum.
Cool discord server, I was first Grin
I am gonna join now can’t wait !!!
I can’t use the button for some reason, it just goes dark for a bit then goes back to default blue
Édit: nvm, it worked, I’d delete the message but Idk how
(Jun. 07, 2020  10:07 PM)Akiya95 Wrote: I can’t use the button for some reason, it just goes dark for a bit then goes back to default blue

https://discord.gg/UqPcS7
Here’s a link.
My internet at home kinda sucks right now but once it gets fixed i will for sure join
I can't seem to find the DiscordID section in my profile settings...

Nevermind figured it out
(Jun. 07, 2020  11:12 PM)AMB0RB Wrote: I can't seem to find the DiscordID section in my profile settings...

Go to My Settings and scroll all the way down.
(Jun. 07, 2020  11:16 PM)kjrules17 Wrote:
(Jun. 07, 2020  11:12 PM)AMB0RB Wrote: I can't seem to find the DiscordID section in my profile settings...

Go to My Settings and scroll all the way down.

yeah, it isn't there in my settings... I put the code in my bio, went back to discord and it worked
(Jun. 07, 2020  11:28 PM)AMB0RB Wrote: yeah, it isn't there in my settings... I put the code in my bio, went back to discord and it worked

Ah ok. Glad it's good now.
Wow, what a surprise to see this pop up randomly all of a sudden.
Can someone help me? It keeps saying I linked the wrong username when I typed in the exact same thing.
(Jul. 09, 2020  10:02 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: Can someone help me? It keeps saying I linked the wrong username when I typed in the exact same thing.
have you made sure that you have   used capital as well as punctuation marks( without quotation marks it will give an error)
thanks for the help. I was able to join without problems and difficulties
Sadly I do not use discord. At least I got a new, working phone so I can post regularly again!
OMG! This is so confusing! I’m on IPad and I don’t know how to link accounts and add unique ID!!!!!!!!! It would be better if you didn’t use link accs
Just joined today and this is my first post. It's been many years since I was part of a forum, much less one focused on Beyblades. But exciting nonetheless.
Im having trouble joining. Im having the same issue Isaiah.burley had.
i got banned in WBO discord suddenly without any explanation.
(May. 20, 2021  9:35 AM)marutti Wrote: i got banned in WBO discord suddenly without any explanation.

You got muted for swearing. I checked your role and it says Muted. So i think you will be allowed to type in discord after 6 hrs. It has happened lot of times accidentally.
(May. 20, 2021  9:35 AM)marutti Wrote: i got banned in WBO discord suddenly without any explanation.
Even I got banned for doing server advertising. But my discord account got hacked you thought I typed it and I got banned. Pls unban me. My name in discord is Ashkechem778
I’m having issues understanding what to do on the discord server to link my account. I reached out on discord but no response.