The Legend of Zelda

Guess what guys?

Wind Waker is gonna be released in the fall on the Wii U with HD Graphics and extra features!
Ya I heard. I'm still not gonna get a Wii U hahah maybe when the next Zelda game comes out.
I got my Hyrule Historia in the mail yesterday. It's so big and heavy, and there's just so much info! 10/10 would recommend.

There's so much concept art for soooo many characters and locations. Sucks that they scrapped a lot of their ideas.
(Feb. 01, 2013  11:28 PM)NoodooSoup Wrote: I got my Hyrule Historia in the mail yesterday. It's so big and heavy, and there's just so much info! 10/10 would recommend.

There's so much concept art for soooo many characters and locations. Sucks that they scrapped a lot of their ideas.

Aren't they translating it for an English version? Or is that the one you got?
The English Hyrule Historia came out on January 29th, which was when I bought mine, too. I got it today as well, and was also rather surprised with how heavy it turned out to be...

I'm considering buying a second copy just to keep one mint, because I'll probably read the emboss clean off the first one.
Hah, I might ask for that for my birthday which is in February. Where did you guys order it from?
I preordered it from Amazon. It says it goes in stock on the 3rd, but clearly not since I already got mine.
They just switched it from In Stock to In Stock in February, not even half an hour ago. Just means they're having high processing delays due to the volume of orders; if you order one you'll still more than likely get it within the week.
I started replaying Wind Waker's Second Quest; and now that I look back on it, it would have been great if they upped the difficulty a little. I even redid the final boss on my previous file and it was a piece of cake! (Except Puppet Ganon. That's hard enough with Wind Waker's terrible bomb controls).

Thank god for Skyward Sword's improved bomb aiming. If only they'd thought of it sooner.
I don't know if this has been posted here yet, but a Wind Waker remake is coming out for the Wii U in December. I might actually buy a Wii U for this.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Legend-Zelda-W...elda+wii+u
(Jan. 24, 2013  12:25 AM)Mr. N Wrote: Guess what guys?

Wind Waker is gonna be released in the fall on the Wii U with HD Graphics and extra features!

It's literally one page back.
So, I'm a bit late mentioning this, but for those not aware, Oracle of Ages and Oracle of Seasons have been confirmed for Japanese(and later, North American, no word on EU and beyond yet) release on the 3DS Virtual Console.

I replay very few games - the only ones I do replay, ever, are Zelda games, and the ones of those I replay most are absolutely without parallel OoA and OoS, my favorite video games of any genre. However, for years, it's been a real pain getting my mostly-dead GBASP to hold a charge, and the dim light makes it migraine-inducing, so I am extremely excited about these releases.
Those will definitely be fun to play. I haven't played many of the older Zelda games so I'm glad that they are releasing those.
They have other LOZ games on the E-shop, correct?
Minish Cap was available to Ambassadors only, Legend of Zelda, Link's Adventure, and Link's Awakening DX are all available to the general public.
i wonder when a new legend of zelda game will come out (not a remake)
A new one for the 3ds is coming this year. It's set in the same world as a Link to the past.
Isn't it supposed to have a completely different story though?
The new one, coming out November 22, is called "A Link Between Worlds," and a limited edition 3DS XL on the same day.

"Links" here:
http://www.nintendo.com/whatsnew/detail/...5H4cG8siAU
http://zelda.com/link-between-worlds/

EDIT: The 3DS is pre-orderable now! (Not sure about the game)
So excited about the new Zelda game! Hopefully I'll get it for Christmas, since I've spent all my money on other games over the past month lol
I hope that after Link Between Worlds and Wind Waker HD, we get Majora's Mask for 3ds.
I'm getting the new Zelda 3ds xl bundle. That gold and black 3ds is hot!!!
(Nov. 09, 2013  5:28 PM)BubloZX Wrote: I'm getting the new Zelda 3ds xl bundle. That gold and black 3ds is hot!!!

Are you going to pre-order, or buy it the day it comes out?
Just finished the Link Between Worlds one (got it 3 days ago), and it was pretty fun ! That hand master thing that comes down from the ceiling is really creepy though, and I didn't like that you couldn't climb. But that made the going into the wall more fun i guess.

Not sure if I should try Hero mode though, don't feel like it, like how i never finished completing Master Quest in Ocarina of Time 3D.