The Legend of Zelda

No, it wasn't. It was introduced in OoT 3D, and carried on to Skyward Sword, except that in Skyward Sword you get cool stuff for winning.
how do you unlock a the boss gaulntet I herd you get something like that when you also unlock master quest at the same time but I couldn't find it
sorry if I got it mixed up with the other thing you unlock after master quest
(Jan. 24, 2012  5:39 AM)All Gen Blader Wrote: how do you unlock a the boss gaulntet I herd you get something like that when you also unlock master quest at the same time but I couldn't find it
sorry if I got it mixed up with the other thing you unlock after master quest

Here's how.
lol and I ment in OoT XD Tongue_out
Okay then.
I WAAAAANT. That looks amazing! I was waiting for something like that. I hope Nintendo releases it officially in America outside of Club Nintendo (a Skyward Sword bundle or something), that would be amazing!
The Dark Overworld theme has to be one of my favorite Zelda songs.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEcYDSIx1DA

I wish they'd release the version used in the FlipNote winners videos.
I was thinking, did the Scaldera battle remind anyone of the battle with King Dodongo in OoT?
WHICH IS BETTER SKYWARD SWORD OR TWILIGHT PRINCESS????? I HAVE BOTH AND CANT DECIDE:\:\:\.
It's an opinionated matter, mostly, but absolutely no one will tell you Skyward Sword has a less frustrating control scheme.

I personally greatly enjoyed Twilight Princess.
(Jun. 04, 2012  2:32 AM)link time Wrote: WHICH IS BETTER SKYWARD SWORD OR TWILIGHT PRINCESS????? I HAVE BOTH AND CANT DECIDE:\:\:\.

This is my opinion, but I think Skyward Sword.
I like zelda four swords. It is an awesome game as you can play multiplayer
4 swords is also an awesome game.
Started playing Twilight Princess today, I really like it Smile
I love Skyward Sword so much. Favorite game at the moment.
I got bored of Twilight Princess at the 2nd temple. I was 7 then though.
do you guys know about the majoras mask BEN virus???It is a mystery
If any of this is Wii U exclusive I quit.

Especially alttp.
Yeah I'm hoping for 3DS too. I think it was someone in the comments, but somewhere on there I read someone say a pretty good point; MM and OoT are pretty much bro's and sis', so it'd make most sense for MM to be on the 3DS, if that was the game to be remade. Well, I think it's a good point, haha! As for ALTTP, it'd be a pretty pathetic decision, as well as a pretty pathetic game when you think about the possibilities that will never happen but are possible, if it was a Wii U game.
I don't like MM, I don't want any time dedicated to it, etc. I'm not even comfortable talking about how much I dislike MM.

Even so, I do not want it to be shoved on to the Wii-U... but, between it and a game that I adore, I'd rather have MM stuck on the Wii U no contest.
So then you like ALttP more than MM? Okay.

You don't even want time dedicated to debatably the best LoZ game created?

Interesting opinion, nevertheless.
I'm sorry, but AHAHAHAHA.

Dan makes a valid point, Majora's Mask is easily one of the best Zelda games ever created. There aren't too many who would argue that A Link to the Past was better. They had their strong points, but Majora's Mask is widely considered superior.
(Jun. 14, 2012  3:20 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Dan makes a valid point, Majora's Mask is easily one of the best Zelda games ever created. There aren't too many who would argue that A Link to the Past was better. They had their strong points, but Majora's Mask is widely considered superior.

Dan made a statement concerning his opinion. Majora's Mask was not for everyone, and the group of people fond of it is not nearly as large and all-consuming as you're making it seem, I'm sorry to say.

(Jun. 14, 2012  3:17 AM)Dan Wrote: You don't even want time dedicated to debatably the best LoZ game created?

Not at the cost of another game with an extensive following that provided considerably more content and no irritating gimmick. I genuinely did not enjoy Majora's Mask, so... why would I want that one to be focused on?

I, as well as an extremely massive portion of the Zelda fanbase, prefer the 2D-era Zelda playstyle, and A Link to the Past was one of the best executions of it. However, I am not posting on behalf of the entire fanbase, I posted what I felt about it. Novel concept, isn't it?

Oh, and, don't be such a horse's behind and such. ~
(Jun. 14, 2012  4:30 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2012  3:17 AM)Dan Wrote: You don't even want time dedicated to debatably the best LoZ game created?

Not at the cost of another game with an extensive following that provided considerably more content and no irritating gimmick. I genuinely did not enjoy Majora's Mask, so... why would I want that one to be focused on?

I, as well as an extremely massive portion of the Zelda fanbase, prefer the 2D-era Zelda playstyle, and A Link to the Past was one of the best executions of it. However, I am not posting on behalf of the entire fanbase, I posted what I felt about it. Novel concept, isn't it?

Oh, and, don't be such a horse's behind and such. ~

What can I say? Learnin' from the best. Wink ~

Alright, I just find it odd that you say "massive portion" when large debates have occurred, surveys, in fact, and for the most part Majora's Mask came in top spot. But we're just throwing around opinions so no need to get serious, right?

I understand you were posting your feelings. That is why at the end of my previous post I included "Interesting opinion, nevertheless." because, yes, I do realize it is your opinion and I am always up for a good rationale from the opposing side - which I have yet to encounter it seems.

You seem a little rilled up over this. You, too, should remember I'm just stating my opinion as well. Don't take my humorous video to heart, which I think you did as some sign of disrespect or "laughin' at you". Don't be so hostile and understand it was a joke between friends.

You all okay irl, man? Not like you to call someone an carp, even me LOL