The Legend of Zelda

Heh, my best time for Scaldera was 00:00:33. This was with the True Master Sword, of course. It'd take longer with the Goddess Sword.
Just bought LOZ: SS yesterday, it's awesome. I'm up to Skyview Temple and I also have a problem killing dangling skulltulas. It took me about 20-30 secs to figure out I'm supposed to stab it after flipping it around.
I reckon the first battle with ghirahim was insanely easy. Easier than some of the other bosses I've battled.
For me, it was easy but difficult. At that point I hadn't gotten fully used to the controls (i was only about a day in) and while he didn't hit me often, it was quite a challenge to get my sword strikes right. It was still a super cool boss battle, I was so amazed when I did it.
Has anyone ever went in to play a game, and then found themselves unable to move on from the File Select? XD I'd sit there for about ten minutes, spacing out while listening to the Fairy Fountain theme.
iBlader your not allown in that XD
don't you hate it when people say Link is Zelda
Are you all talking about Skyward Sword? I want to play it so badly. How good is it?
(Jan. 15, 2012  7:56 PM)All Gen Blader Wrote: don't you hate it when people say Link is Zelda
YES!!! SO MUCH!!!!

It doesn't help that the cheat to skip to the second quest in the original Legend of Zelda for NES is to give Link the name "Zelda"... -_____-

Just a question, I know that Link is NOT Zelda, but what is Zelda? Sorry for the n00bish question Tongue_out
Zelda is the princess that you try to save in most of the games...
I thought that was kind of obvious.
Well, not ALL the games. Zelda is only in Majora's Mask for a short minute during a memory. There are actually a couple other games you don't save her in.
Ah, correct. What I was getting at was that you save her in the vast majority of them. Tongue_out
(Jan. 16, 2012  12:00 AM)Username Banned Wrote: Are you all talking about Skyward Sword? I want to play it so badly. How good is it?
SS is awesome. I wouldn't say the best, but certainly up there. There are a lot of differences, and if you place the games chronologically it is first.
SS is fun Smile I do miss Ganondorf dearly, but Giraham or whatever his name is is a worthy replacement. The headmaster's little pet thing scares me at night Confused
titi don't worry about Ganondorf, he's still gona be in more games in future releases, mostlikly.
Mia is so mean. I threw her off skyloft. Is that mean? Will the RSPCA of Video Games arrest me?
I just got a copy of Skyward Sword today. It's awesome, from what I have played.

(Jan. 15, 2012  7:56 PM)All Gen Blader Wrote: iBlader your not allown in that XD
don't you hate it when people say Link is Zelda

Not sure if any of you have seen this yet, but:

http://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&rct=j&...vUaicr_lnA
Just letting you know, it does have some 'inappropriate' language in it, watch at your own risk.

Still, classic smosh, most epic rap song ever Grin

(Jan. 17, 2012  1:35 PM)CosmicDestroyer Wrote: Mia is so mean. I threw her off skyloft. Is that mean? Will the RSPCA of Video Games arrest me?

If you stay at the place you threw her long enough, she'll fly back up with her ears. Oh, and there's more than one cat of the same species as Mia(whatever that species is LOL).

Also, there is an easter egg in Skyward Sword, where you go to the Isle of the Goddess, and go to the left, and you'll see a Cl-I mean, a certain target, that you have to do something with, and after you did that thing, you'll be in a place with 6-8 of those cats.
There called remlits. And lol, they do!
Thanks CosmicDestroyer, that rings a bell now, lol
does anyone else find zelda mean at the start of skyward sword because she pushes you off of skyloft and the goddess statue.
I can make a lot of progress in Ocarina of Time 3D. I really like the boss fight against TwinRova.
TwinRova is and always has been my favorite boss fight in that game - in the original OoT I had a file saved right before her so I could fight her at my leisure.
I totally agree. TwinRova was just so much fun to fight and they were just among the most hilarious characters in the game.

On a different note, I saw the HD Zelda WiiU demo video, and it was just so beautiful, I can't even...
(Jan. 22, 2012  3:00 AM)Hazel Wrote: TwinRova is and always has been my favorite boss fight in that game - in the original OoT I had a file saved right before her so I could fight her at my leisure.

Couldn't you just rebattle them with the boss gauntlet feature after? Or wasn't that feature available in the old version?