The Legend of Zelda

man, i got 6 zelda games (5 if you don't count 4 swords aniversary edition) and only 1 of those i payed for with my own mouney. i got phantom hourglass for christmas (but i really, really wanted skyward sword above all else) and clocked it's main story in 2 days (with half of my sleep taken), still messing around with it to get that awsome battle boat. for minish cap, alot of hard work and kinstone fusing (i just love that aspect of the game) i have made it to the last boss but i don't know how to beat that 3rd form of his. also im wondering, how do you get into the cave those gorons are digging, i got like 6 gorons digging down there or something but i don't know how to get in there. minish cap is proberbly my 2nd or 3rd favorite LOZ game, it's fighting with the first game.
http://zeldathon.net/
Go to this site, and you can watch a group of people playing Zelda games live. They're raising money for Child's Play, a charity that buys toys & games for children in hospitals. Donate, and they'll do something for you like, dancing or whatever.

Watch this video from ChrisCrossMedia for more information/if you don't understand:

I watched the last one, it's really fun to watch. I believe they made around $21 000 last time?
(Dec. 31, 2011  9:41 PM)iBeyblader Wrote: http://zeldathon.net/
Go to this site, and you can watch a group of people playing Zelda games live. They're raising money for Child's Play, a charity that buys toys & games for children in hospitals. Donate, and they'll do something for you like, dancing or whatever.

Watch this video from ChrisCrossMedia for more information/if you don't understand:

There's another zeldathon, I love those =D
Am I the only one who knows who the BS zelda games are XD
(Dec. 26, 2011  6:06 AM)|Joe| Wrote: So does anyone plan on getting the Hylia Historia?
Remind me on a discussion in a Zelda-Forum..
I would probably buy it, just to see, how they explain the third time-line.
Still strange that they release a book about the Zelda Timeline, not long ago, Nintendo didn't want to tell anyone about it.
Gotta love the remake of OoT.

Today, on my 3DS, I really felt like I was much younger, still playing it on my N64.

OMG, I just dated myself.
Speaking of OoT 3D, I played on Master Quest a few hours ago, and found a really odd glitch. I got the Kokiri sword out of a chest and instead of it instantly equipping, I had the master sword upside down as if it was the Kokiri Sword, when I equipped the Kokiri Sword it fixed. It was really weird to see.
(Jan. 03, 2012  11:01 PM)IHateNoobs Wrote: Speaking of OoT 3D, I played on Master Quest a few hours ago, and found a really odd glitch. I got the Kokiri sword out of a chest and instead of it instantly equipping, I had the master sword upside down as if it was the Kokiri Sword, when I equipped the Kokiri Sword it fixed. It was really weird to see.

That means that you saved while on epona, then made your master quest account. It won't cause any problems or anything though, so don't worry.
Oh, cool. That's an odd way to trigger a glitch though, haha.
(Dec. 24, 2011  4:54 PM)Dracomageat Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2011  11:11 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Anyone happen to have a version of Song of Storms without the backing music.
N64 styley, not orchestrated please.
(Dec. 11, 2011  8:47 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Just the overnotes that come in around 0:07 here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgHulaIG1H0

I can pay in starpoints if need be.
At this point you would probably be best to go to a music store and record it yourself using a midi keyboard's Ocarina setting.
And that will sound like Windmill Hut's overnotes and not the OST's ocarina version?
Well, I suppose it technically depends on how competent you are with a keyboard, and how similar in pitch it is... have you not checked zelda fansites to see if they have it? I believe there's a midi Song of Storms from TLoZ: Oracle of Seasons... probably one in alttp, too, but I can't remember.
aLttP appears not to have it and OoS's version still has the backing music (though it's a little less obvious).

Also, my musical ability is practically non-existant (though I'm ok at Guitar Hero).
I suspect you may be on a wild goose chase, then.
Wild cuckoo chase actually, I'm stuck in Kakeriko village.
(Jan. 07, 2012  8:30 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Wild cuckoo chase actually, I'm stuck in Kakeriko village.
make sure you don't try to slash at the cuckoo's, their monsters Smith
what's the name the BS Zelda game besides Alttp and not remakes of LoZ?
...what? "BS Zelda game"?
(Jan. 08, 2012  2:40 AM)Hazel Wrote: ...what? "BS Zelda game"?
In Japan there was a super famicom add on with satellites for a few years and they would brodcast games, the Zelda ones where, remakes of the 2 maps in LoZ, alttp before even planed to be release and one other one that was never on a cartridge, the one I was asking about
Oh, those. I simply didn't recognize the acronym, because what I am familiar with it meaning is most definitely not an appropriate term for any Zelda game I know of, haha.

Anyway, it was BS: The Legend of Zelda, BS: The Ancient Stone Tablets, and BS Zelda: Triforce of the Gods, as far as Zeldawiki is aware.
(Jan. 08, 2012  3:02 AM)Hazel Wrote: Oh, those. I simply didn't recognize the acronym, because what I am familiar with it meaning is most definitely not an appropriate term for any Zelda game I know of, haha.

Anyway, it was BS: The Legend of Zelda, BS: The Ancient Stone Tablets, and BS Zelda: Triforce of the Gods, as far as Zeldawiki is aware.
ok thxs, by the way Triforce of the Gods is alttp but was changed because of the word God
now one question that will never be answered, unless Myamoto says other wise
why was there no cartridge or VC release for The Ancient Stone Tablets Chief 2002 - Hmm ...
I got the LE SS for my birthday yesterday and I'm up to skyview temple. Is it just me or does anyone else have trouble with dangling skultulas?
(Jan. 07, 2012  8:44 PM)All Gen Blader Wrote: make sure you don't try to slash at the cuckoo's, their monsters Smith

I know. I did it as a kid and those birds still scare me now.

EDIT: If I provide all the ocarina pieces from the OoT OST, can you people piece together the full Windmill Hut (minus the backing) from them? It wouldn't sound quite right but I'm sure I can make do.
(Jan. 08, 2012  8:08 AM)CosmicDestroyer Wrote: I got the LE SS for my birthday yesterday and I'm up to skyview temple. Is it just me or does anyone else have trouble with dangling skultulas?

I had troubles too actually. I even had troubles hitting Keese at the beginning. As I progressed through the game I got more used to it and it was pretty easy after a short while.
Those Skulltulas actually creeped me out for the longest time. They're a real pain to kill, though.
Also, did anyone else think that Scaldera was ridiculously easy?