The Legend of Zelda

(Dec. 09, 2011  11:11 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Anyone happen to have a version of Song of Storms without the backing music.
N64 styley, not orchestrated please.

What do you mean without the 'backing music'?
(Dec. 09, 2011  1:12 PM)Dude Wrote: Don't wanna break your admiration of that girl, but she certainly recorded the song in studio and filmed the video afterwards without music. That or she has the best freakin' live recording tools ever.

Just saying, editing can fix a lot.

Even without looking at the scenery, that's still impressive to play like that while dancing like that. The notes are dead-on, which is difficult to do when moving like that. Even if the background was edited (you're right though, probably is).
Spoilers about the Skyward Sword ending ahead, don't click to view if you don't want to view. If you do, then (Click to View)
Response to Shabalabadoo (Click to View)
(Dec. 10, 2011  7:36 AM)iBeyblader Wrote:
Response to Shabalabadoo (Click to View)

(Dec. 09, 2011  11:37 PM)NoodooSoup Wrote: What do you mean without the 'backing music'?

Just the overnotes that come in around 0:07 here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgHulaIG1H0
Holy CARP. Getting the Hylian Shield in Hero Mode is going to be hell. You're not allowed to use potions, hearts don't appear, and everything does double damage. @_@

BTW I mean you can't use potions in the sidequest-thing only. Otherwise you can.
If anyone got the game-breaking glitch, or if you want to know how to prevent it:
http://www.zeldadungeon.net/2011/12/nint...ng-glitch/
(Dec. 16, 2011  5:01 PM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: If anyone got the game-breaking glitch, or if you want to know how to prevent it:
http://www.zeldadungeon.net/2011/12/nint...ng-glitch/

I did that, but thank god I didn't talk to the Goron. XD
I'm depressed now I can't find limited edition SS
Black Friday kind of ravaged the LE SS and 3DS supplies everywhere. Finding them at all is quite the task.
I'm in aus and I saw one at an EB games the other day, but they were out of stock. I went to know and asked and they said it was only preorder Unhappy .. Smithicide
I'm going to get Twilight Princess for Christmas..i hope it will be enjoyable.In any case i'll let u guys know what i think about it once i try itSmile
Not sure if this is true, but I heard they were going to make more Limited Edition SS bundles in 2012, and that'll be it.

And Hazel, try GameStop for the 3DS bundle, maybe? Mine still has plenty in stock, lol

EDIT:

I recorded myself powering up the Master Sword to its full power in Hero Mode. (Insta-charge Skyward Strike, beybeh >:D) Watch it if you want. This isn't really a spoiler IMO. Ignore the fan and the fact that I don't have a capture card.
I checked everywhere for it before leaving my house. Sold out, everywhere. Even at the TRU absolutely no one goes to.
(Dec. 20, 2011  3:45 AM)iBeyblader Wrote: Not sure if this is true, but I heard they were going to make more Limited Edition SS bundles in 2012, and that'll be it.

I hope they do, and if they do, they release them in aus before January 7.
The Legend of Zelda timeline was released in a book apparently. The book is Hyrule Historia and is available in Japan. It explains the timeline for the series, and it is quite confusing. Most theories are proven true though.

Link to article: http://www.officialnintendomagazine.co.u...ne-leaked/

So whaddiya think?
I think Shaba posted about that on the last page.

Currently at the Temple of Time in SS; I haven't had much time to play with school. Gotta get back on track!
Ah, didnt see that. But this one gives the timeline shown by the book, and not a huge overall story and synopsis of the book. God bless ONM.

So, Im wondering if I should get SS. Do all of you recommend it?
Hell yes. It was voted Best Game of the year by G4, and IMO, best title for the Wii. Shame it was the only real Wii-exclusive Zelda game.
What the heck? That's so messed up.

"Let's pretend link didn't beat Gannon"
(Dec. 21, 2011  11:40 PM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: What the heck? That's so messed up.

EXACTLY what I thought. How dare Nintendo think "What if Link (being you) didnt beat Ganon in OoT?" An outrage to all people who played OoT.
Then again, it might explain the third branch of games ending with LoZ II.
(Dec. 21, 2011  11:40 PM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: What the heck? That's so messed up.

The idea of introducing a canon timeline to something already so screwy was bound to produce such results.

Some things just should not be rationalized.
(Oct. 11, 2007  3:16 AM)Ichida Wrote: *just got through the Sun Key quest in Phantom Hourglass*

Beat Link to the Past, halfway through Ocarina and Wind Waker. That's about it.

Yeah i have played this game and i am very pleased to play this game and now i am addicted of this game because this game is very cool and have the very good idea.

Tower Defence Games