The Legend of Zelda

I have the minish cap,ocarina of time 3d(yes,i own a 3ds),and i downloaded 4 swords anniversary for both my 3ds and dsi.thinking about downloading LoZ:Link's Awakening DX,anybody reccomend it?
I started up OoT3D finally, today. I'm rather content with how much nicer it looks than the original. I'm up to the 2nd dungeon(will probably finish it within minutes of typing this), and enjoying the ride again!

Which is saying something, since this is probably my 15th or 16th time playing through this game!

EDIT:

Just finished the third dungeon. I guess I remembered Jabu-Jabu being much longer of a dungeon than it was...
Here's some translation from Hyrule Historia. It explains what they're trying to say with the timeline, but it's still so messed up...
http://www.zeldadungeon.net/2011/12/new-...-timeline/

And somebody went through it, but it's in French and the dude speaks way too fast for me to understand one word. Kai-V? Haha, it's 25 minutes.
http://www.zeldadungeon.net/2011/12/a-cl...oria-book/
Just beat the original Legend of Zelda. I thought it was kinda funny that Ganon actually turns to a pile of ashes after you beat him. This explains some of the story of Legend Of Zelda II: The Adventure Of Link.

Well, I guess I'll get started on Legend Of Zelda II: The Adventure Of Link... Maybe... I need something to do when I'm not able to play Skyward Sword because my sister is playing...
AoL is a brutal experience for those approaching it unaware.

Just a warning.
(Dec. 23, 2011  8:27 PM)Hazel Wrote: AoL is a brutal experience for those approaching it unaware.

Just a warning.
Yeah, I own the game. (GBA port). It's not the best in the world. It's a good game, don't get me wrong. But when you compare it to other Zelda games, it kinda sucks. Maybe it's just because of the side scrolling, the XP, the magic, etc. It's more like an RPG than the rest of the series... Uncertain

Either way, it's still a decent game and it deserves to be played. Smile

I only played The Minish Cap. It actually sucked, but I ended up finishing the game. Never played other Zelda games.
I just bought the SS limited Guide book and it is vary good
I recommend it if you can still find it because this art work in it is amazing and the golden sides and the of the book look fantastic but if if you can't find it the normal one is good to.
(Dec. 24, 2011  4:36 AM).Itachi. Wrote: I only played The Minish Cap. It actually sucked, but I ended up finishing the game. Never played other Zelda games.

Really? Minish Cap is easily one of my favorite Zelda titles, right up there with Alttp and the Oracles.

Just beat the first Adult Link dungeon in OoT. Forgot how much I loved that boss fight.
(Dec. 24, 2011  5:07 AM)Hazel Wrote: Really? Minish Cap is easily one of my favorite Zelda titles, right up there with Alttp and the Oracles.

Just beat the first Adult Link dungeon in OoT. Forgot how much I loved that boss fight.
I was working on Minish Cap recently. I'm at the swamp. (Just got the Pegasis Shoes) Anyways, I actually love that game! It's very good, as with the other two Zelda games made by Capcom Smile

A Link To The Past was also very good. I was working on this game too, but I got stuck at a dungeon in the Dark World. I'm at this weird boss where you have to hit him in the head with your hammer. I swear this boss is way too hard... T.T

Oracle Of Ages and Oracle Of Seasons are arguably my favorite 2D Zelda games. I liked being able to ride my choice of a Ricky, Moog, or Dimitri. (Depending on your actions you get different ones) Each of them completely changes the layout of the game in their own way! In Oracle Of Seasons I chose Dimitri. I like being able to ride a Dodongo, and he can swim! Not to mention I can use the Power Bracelets to throw him at people! XD

(Dec. 09, 2011  11:11 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Anyone happen to have a version of Song of Storms without the backing music.
N64 styley, not orchestrated please.
(Dec. 11, 2011  8:47 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Just the overnotes that come in around 0:07 here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgHulaIG1H0

Anyone feel like being majorly helpful?
(Dec. 24, 2011  4:52 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2011  5:07 AM)Hazel Wrote: Really? Minish Cap is easily one of my favorite Zelda titles, right up there with Alttp and the Oracles.

I was working on Minish Cap recently. I'm at the swamp. (Just got the Pegasis Shoes) Anyways, I actually love that game! It's very good, as with the other two Zelda games made by Capcom Smile

A Link To The Past was also very good. I was working on this game too, but I got stuck at a dungeon in the Dark World. I'm at this weird boss where you have to hit him in the head with your hammer. I swear this boss is way too hard... T.T

Oracle Of Ages and Oracle Of Seasons are arguably my favorite 2D Zelda games. I liked being able to ride my choice of a Ricky, Moog, or Dimitri. (Depending on your actions you get different ones) Each of them completely changes the layout of the game in their own way! In Oracle Of Seasons I chose Dimitri. I like being able to ride a Dodongo, and he can swim! Not to mention I can use the Power Bracelets to throw him at people! XD

Pretty much every part of Minish is just wonderfully enjoyable - I never had any frustrating moments in it.

You have to continuously beat that boss about the face until all of his armor comes off while dodging his attacks. It's tiresome, but pretty rhythmic.

OoA and OoS are also my favorite 2D Zeldas, overall - I always chose Moosh, just because I liked the flying bear. I still do. I have trouble picking which, between the two, I prefer - Seasons has more action and fighting, while Ages is more about puzzles... I suppose I like them equally, actually, though Seasons' villain wasn't as convincing or interesting to fight.

Just beat the Water Temple in OoT - I really have to re-emphasize that the complaining about it is extremely unwarranted. As long as you actually pay attention to what you're doing and your surroundings, there's not a single complicated aspect about it. It's probably my second favorite Temple, behind Time and just slightly above Desert. Obviously I'm not using guides for anything but missed Heart Pieces, and I'm not really focusing much on those, since 100% runs don't mean anything to me in this game and I definitely don't need all of the hearts in the game to beat Ganon, lol.
Hey guys i just received twilight princess.I love it because u can do a lot of fun and interesting things like flying with a chicken=) or riding a horse,calling an eagle or even fishing..oh and the storyline is pretty cool too.I need to admit that this is my first game from the legend of zelda games but now that i see how cool are this games i will start playing the others tooSmile
I got an N64 and OoT for christmas. I'm not far through yet and Navi is seriously annoying but I'm thoroughly enjoying it nonetheless. Let's hope I don't misplace the forest temple keys again...
I spent the last week of november working on twilight princess and beat it at the end of the week.
Up to Ganon's Castle in OoT 3D. Got the Biggoron's sword and such.

Twinrova is definitely still one of my favorite boss fights ever. Red Tunic + Silver Gauntlets + Mirror Shield = best Link aesthetic ever, too. Shame you're forced to switch to Gold Gauntlets...
So does anyone plan on getting the Hylia Historia?
I wish Nintendo relesed the Ura Zelda, the OoT add on in some way, maybe E-Shop, but thats less liker than all the Mother game having remakes and having them relesing them in the US. Unhappy
(Dec. 26, 2011  6:11 AM)All Gen Blader Wrote: I wish Nintendo relesed the Ura Zelda, the OoT add on in some way, maybe E-Shop, but thats less liker than all the Mother game having remakes and having them relesing them in the US. Unhappy

...dude, Master Quest(Ura Zelda) is available for both GC and within Ocarina of Time 3D.

Anyway, I beat the game. I won't be doing MQ any time soon, since I rarely replay games in so rapid a fashion, but I did really enjoy the game as much as I ever did as a young'un, and overall, I think they polished this really well.
(Dec. 26, 2011  6:23 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2011  6:11 AM)All Gen Blader Wrote: I wish Nintendo relesed the Ura Zelda, the OoT add on in some way, maybe E-Shop, but thats less liker than all the Mother game having remakes and having them relesing them in the US. Unhappy

...dude, Master Quest(Ura Zelda) is available for both GC and within Ocarina of Time 3D.

Anyway, I beat the game. I won't be doing MQ any time soon, since I rarely replay games in so rapid a fashion, but I did really enjoy the game as much as I ever did as a young'un, and overall, I think they polished this really well.
Only some of Ura Zelda was in MQ. Examples, two new dungeons, being able to beat that running man, and some easter eggs.The reasioning Nintendo said that MQ was Ura Zelda was only to shut the fans up.
Playing Spirit Tracks for the first time, and it's pretty good IMO. The traveling by train is a bit annoying, even though it's the whole point of the game, lol

Possible spoilers? (Click to View)
I love how on 3DS Eshop you get that Zelda game for free. Just wish that it was in 3D as well x D
Coz I'm a 3DS Ambassador I got LoZ, LoZ2, and Minish for free on the eShop. I must say, Minish is awesome!