HK:1

LDD CH120XF VS MF Hell Kerbecs BD145D:
LDD:12
HK:8

MF Vulcan Byxis AD145RF VS MF Hell Kerbecs BD145D:
VB:14
HK:6
(Aug. 28, 2011  2:28 PM)ControL_ Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2011  2:25 PM)® Wrote: Choice 1 and 3 is the banking I have been doing for D, the first test. You did pretty well man.
Can I just say, it's pretty much impossible to do that with MF-H Basalt Kerbecs GB145D. For some reason, it returns to the centre near immediately. You should try it, it barely does even one flower pattern movement.

It's weird, it's easy to do with Hell Kerbecs BD145, yet Basalt GB145 can't do it?

That is because the center of gravity is different from that of the Basalt combo. Basalt's weight is centralized therefore, it will stand upright more quickly and automatically bring itself back up so it can balance itself out while Hell Kerbecs and BD145's weight is not focused in the center but rather on the outside making it easier to manipulate the combo's weight.
(Aug. 28, 2011  5:05 PM)Bluezee Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2011  2:28 PM)ControL_ Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2011  2:25 PM)® Wrote: Choice 1 and 3 is the banking I have been doing for D, the first test. You did pretty well man.
Can I just say, it's pretty much impossible to do that with MF-H Basalt Kerbecs GB145D. For some reason, it returns to the centre near immediately. You should try it, it barely does even one flower pattern movement.

It's weird, it's easy to do with Hell Kerbecs BD145, yet Basalt GB145 can't do it?

That is because the center of gravity is different from that of the Basalt combo. Basalt's weight is centralized therefore, it will stand upright more quickly and automatically bring itself back up so it can balance itself out while Hell Kerbecs and BD145's weight is not focused in the center but rather on the outside making it easier to manipulate the combo's weight.
Actually, I don't think it's the centre of Gravity that's a problem. Hell BD already has a wide base for a centre of gravity - perfect for it right?

It's more that as you quite rightly said, Basalt is more centralised, Hell has a width where a lot of weight is focused on the outside. With that, it's easier for the bey to be let go and be "manipulated" as you said by the launch.

Which is why I'm against this launch, Basalt is quite popular and it won't work with Basalt. It's really only for Hell...

Title should become:
The Hell BD145D Theory.

Except that the reason why LDD sucked, is because, when slanted too much rubber to metal contact was made as Hell was dipped downwards.

Since Rubber on LDD is below the metal, the contact is absorbed from what I observed.

Therefore, simply use VariAres/LLD.

Tests:

MF-H Hell Kerbecs BD145D (deep bank) v MF VariAres BD145RF (banking) (right)

Vari won 15 (13 KO 2 OS)
Hell won 5 (2 KO 3 OS)

Hell win percentage: 25%

ALSO:

MF-H Hell Kerbecs BD145D (deep bank) v MF VariAres BD145RF (NO banking) (right)

Vari won 14 (14 KO)
Hell won 6 (3 KO 3 OS)

Hell win percentage: 30%

Another weakness is that, Hell was not centred in the stadium when you deep banked. VariAres didn't need a sliding/banking shot, it simply came around the TR at 100% in the first 3-4 hits producing a KO. Simple.

TESTING WITH BEYJUN

Player v player testing is important.

Even before Hell can make a move into its' flower pattern, Vari comes in with a knockout. In solo testing, you will launch hell first, giving it a small time advantage when letting it get into its' rhythm. It's not possible in real life circumstances.

Beyjun (my 4 year old brother) is using VariAres against MF-H Hell Kerbecs BD145D.
did my own testing!!!! Video says it all.
deep banking hell kerbecs...
Player V player testing.
Check IT
thanks for watching
More than half of those Hell launches didn't include deep banking though.

Gravity should be in right against D definitely.
Wow, Control_ you seem to be serving up a lot of knowledge...
Nice job.
It's useless to me. When you think of a MF-H Hell Kerbeccs BD145D beating even a Gravity wheel, it is hard to KO. Also I will tell you the win rate of MF-H HK BD145D will be far more if the ridge on the BB-10 was taller. But it is sadly NOT.