May

The BeyDay FIRESTORM II:- Baksuhin Bakuten

Mumbai, Maharashtra
Tournament Results
Sanjay Gandhi National Park
Borivali East
  Take a ticket and come in near first bus stop INSIDE National Park. Then WhatsApp me on 9769956009
10:00AM on 05/27/2017
Format
Metal Fight Limited

A limited amount of official Metal Fight/Fusion gear can be used.

View Rulebook

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
350 cash  or Free with Passport*

Free entry with Blader Passport

Support the WBO by purchasing a Blader Passport and get unlimited access to WBO tournaments and monthly giveaways of new releases!

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTU9qMQGmNb5G0wd93EPFb...3aujzqRGCA] Confirmed Members: 
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTU9qMQGmNb5G0wd93EPFb...3aujzqRGCA]Unconfrimed
[Image: dj2002.gif]Hosting Team 
[Image: 7s1]Prizes:
1st Place:- Gold Bit + A Ultimate DX Set (only beys. To he great warrior wins only using Attack Types) or a Competitive Parts Set (MF Bakushin Cancer 230MF + String Launcher and Grip) + Credits
2nd Place:- Silver Bit + Credits 
3rd Place:- Bronze Bit + Credits

But that's not all! All participants will automatically entered in WBO's awesome, BeyDay Lotto/Giveaway, which you can learn more about clickng here. AND a Random participant will also receive a Secret Bey!!

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ_BqBbiecMtjDZdHIoztv...miiYlf3oMg]
FAQ (please read carefully before coming
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Event; Role of the Host, co-Host & Judges; Formats and more! 
Click To Read Questions and Answers (Click to View)
Fees
Click To Read Questions and Answers (Click to View)

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

can i pay u direct front to front and i have to bring my team too i have a team in mumbai maharashtra ulhasnagar 4 .3 member are there so can we battle in team.and we will pay you
(May. 17, 2017  9:21 AM)BLADE SHARKS Wrote: can i pay u direct front to front and i have to bring my team too i have a team in mumbai maharashtra ulhasnagar 4 .3 member are there so can we battle in team.and we will pay you

Yeah sure Smile. But do remember 1 thing, this is normal tournament and not team format so remember you and your friends will be battling as individuals and play in a round robin format. Also btw makw sure each participant needs ot have there own account.

Hope to see you and your team there Wink
(May. 17, 2017  9:21 AM)BLADE SHARKS Wrote: can i pay u direct front to front and i have to bring my team too i have a team in mumbai maharashtra ulhasnagar 4 .3 member are there so can we battle in team.and we will pay you

There is no team format. Before coming to the event it is mandatory to read the first post
I'm attending this event it's gonna be awesome
Count me in. @FIREFIRE CPB I may come to Parel first and go to the location along with you. Else I'll directly come to SGNP.
(May. 22, 2017  5:44 PM)Forbidden 1 Wrote: Count me in. @FIREFIRE CPB I may come to Parel first and go to the location along with you. Else I'll directly come to SGNP.

OMG.. Haha.. Awesome bro.. Attend it.. They're waiting for you since a Year.. Give it your best.
Burn_Phoenix marks his presence...
The tournament was very good. All thanks to Mumbai committee. Got delayed a long but we finished all three formats very nicely. Will surely like to come next time whenever possible.
Awesome tournament! Really enjoyed! Thanks everyone for coming everyone, specially forbidden 1 and ultimate bladers..
I really enjoyed the event it was totally awesome
So I just realized that some of my parts are missing. Some new comers took it and didn't return it back. Now that I am 420 km away from him I asked the person to give it back via courier. I still doubt he will ship as the way he used to insult the host and WBO during the tournament.

It was very sad that people do this. Take part and backstab other bladers by insulting them behind their backs. Such guys come around and ruin the fun of the tournament and simply go away creating a chaos.

It was the first time I ever participated in tournament and sadly this happened with me. I would request the host to be more responsible about the people who enter and the sharing stuff. We share things but we share few parts and accessories, not all the beys.

Also I would request the host to not let people enter the tournament who don't have a single OG beyblade. If allowed then see that they don't create a chaos. Too much liberty sometimes gives a wrong result.
sorry i was not able to come to tournament i live in ulhasnagar and yesterday i was busy at my work of shop and some beybattles . so plzz sorry guys and i request u plzzz can u hold a tournament in ulhasnagar 4 because the whole half of ulhasnagar loves blading and they want a tournament in ulhasnagar so plzz if u can hold a tournament in ulhasnagar 4 then plzz tell me i have a open place too for tournament so plzz this is a request from half of ulhasnagar bladers if u cant hold atournament in ulhasnagar 4 then plzz somewhere in ambernath:[ plzzzz
I'm so sorry to ask but when is there any beyblade tournaments in Australia anytime soon
(May. 28, 2017  5:08 AM)Forbidden 1 Wrote: So I just realized that some of my parts are missing. Some new comers took it and didn't return it back. Now that I am 420 km away from him I asked the person to give it back via courier. I still doubt he will ship as the way he used to insult the host and WBO during the tournament.

It was very sad that people do this. Take part and backstab other bladers by insulting them behind their backs. Such guys come around and ruin the fun of the tournament and simply go away creating a chaos.

It was the first time I ever participated in tournament and sadly this happened with me. I would request the host to be more responsible about the people who enter and the sharing stuff. We share things but we share few parts and accessories, not all the beys.

Also I would request the host to not let people enter the tournament who don't have a single OG beyblade. If allowed then see that they don't create a chaos. Too much liberty sometimes gives a wrong result.

Sorey to hear that bro. If he is in your contact, can you ask him to meet me and I will ship it to you.

And btw, they really called me at very last movement to ask where event is and they were already came in national park. Else usually I tell people to show what beys they have and read rules (which other people like Sagar, Ritik and Kiaan did at first time).
But yeah, from next time I will be careful. I shouldn't include my phone number from next time, it tbh seems to make people not read thread and just call me for info (which originally was to help finding location so next time I  will find some other idea to help find place)

@[BLADESHARKS] It's upto host to where to keep event not really on WBO. But I Will try hosting other places after this event (starting from parel and navi Mumbai and Thane)

@[SuperStarJames] this isn't correct place to discuss Australia event. It's for Mumbai event onlg

(May. 28, 2017  5:08 AM)Forbidden 1 Wrote: So I just realized that some of my parts are missing. Some new comers took it and didn't return it back. Now that I am 420 km away from him I asked the person to give it back via courier. I still doubt he will ship as the way he used to insult the host and WBO during the tournament.

Sorey to hear that bro. If he is in your contact, can you ask him to meet me and I will ship it to you.

And btw, they really called me at very last movement to ask where event is and they were already came in national park. Else usually I tell people to show what beys they have and read rules (which other people like Sagar, Ritik and Kiaan did at first time).
But yeah, from next time I will be careful. I shouldn't include my phone number from next time, it tbh seems to make people not read thread and just call me for info (which originally was to help finding location so next time I  will find some other idea to help find place)

@[BLADESHARKS] It's upto host to where to keep event not really on WBO. But I Will try hosting other places after this event (starting from parel and navi Mumbai and Thane)

@[SuperStarJames] this isn't correct place to discuss Australia event. It's for Mumbai event onlg

Anyways winning combos!

Standard MFB:-

1st Place:-@[FIREFIRE CPB]
MF Scythe Hades SA165WD (a replacement for my Genbu lol)
MSF-H Balro DF105RF
MSF-H Balro LW105MF
Girago Dragoon BD145RDF (with behemoth face)
MF-H Duo Cygnus/Cancer 230MB

2nd Place:- AaryanBITW
MF-H Duo Cancer 230MB
Kraken Reviser E230MB/WD
Death Aquario BD

3rd Place:- ashton pinto
MF-H Girago 85MF

Limited MFB:-
1st Place:- Eurekaboy
Meteo L-Drago II BD
Flame Aquario 230MB
Screw Tempo LW105RF

2nd Place:- @[Ashton Pinto]
MF Earth Aquario 230CS
MF Bkaushin Leone 85MF

3rd Place:- @[FIREFIRE CPB]
MF-L Scythe Cancer 105MF
MF-L Scythe Cancer CH120FB
MF Scythe CH120MF
MF-H Scythe Cancer 85MF
MF-H Scythe Cancer BD
Screw Pegasis II (which was of sonokong btw) DF105RF
MF-H Flame Cygnus 230MB
MF-H Meteo CH120WD
Gravity Perseus (Stamina) 105FB

And one I'm sure you all might be waiting long to see
Burst!
1st Place:- @[ChristopherMK]
Kaiser Kerbeus Knucle Revolve
Valkyrie Heavy Xtreme

2nd Place:- ashton pinto
Kaiser kerbeus Knucle Revolve
Valkyrie Heavy Xtreme

3rd Place:- Eurekaboy
gV6VRb
gV6Rb (as you might expected. That crazy idea of using anime strategy was mine :
XD. But it surprisingly worked)

I will give bit more details tonight in my full report. Yesterday was very long and tiring day lol. 7 hours standing without sitting and eating + 13bladers + 3 format and 39° c of Mumbai lol so need a bit rest lol
This was my first official tournament,and it was awesome. The only problem was that when the beyblades got KOd, the tips would get worn by the sand/mud. Otherwise it was definitely worth the 24 hour journey from Bangalore.

Ashton gave me a stadium to take home so that was an added bonusWink
Had a lot of fun. Thank you Christopher for tagging along again Smile

The newbies did create a lot of mess but the rest of us who are always active on the WBO had fun. Though some parts were stolen etc.
I heard many weird complaints from parents as if they did not read the FAQ before coming
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz6cqXZ...p=drivesdk

I found a new way to check resutls btw. Take a SS of challonge and compare your results and see if they lineup correctly rather then checking if everyone had battle with specific bladers (I used to mark in book to see if a blader batted all bladers and not missing any battle)

BTW 12-0 lololollol. @[Eurekaboy] is OP lol.
New Results Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing

This event has now been processed @[FIREFIRE CPB]. One thing to keep in mind for the future however is that if you run into errors pre-processing an event, don't try and manually fix them within the Winners page one-by-one. Go back to your spreadsheet and ensure all of the usernames are transcribed 100% accurately and with no extra spaces at the end of each name. Then, remove the initial set of results loaded and paste in the updated Winners and Losers columns from your spreadsheet. Do this until you have a spreadsheet that produces no empty spaces on the pre-processing screen.

This way, if whoever is reviewing your results before processing needs to make an edit, it's easy for them to re-do the results again by going to your spreadsheet. I had to clean yours up a lot because I noticed you forgot to include one of your matches in the results pre-processed here. Then, when I tried to re-do them, there was a ton of blank spaces because the spreadsheet provided was inaccurate.

Thanks!