BeyDays 2017: Events, Ruling Updates, #BeybladeInAction contest, and BeyLotto!

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No, it's BeyDays, and it's soaring into regions near you!

With last year's double weekend being so popular, we're back again for more! BeyDays will again be active across two weekends, so you have no excuses for being too busy to attend an event! We're doing it for you guys!

As with last year, each region may only organise BeyDays events during one of the two weekends. Events held on the other weekend will not be counted towards any of our BeyDays festivities! Sorry!

But which regions are running BeyDays events? Well, feast your eyes on this selection!

– Saturday 27th May –
[Image: ca.png] - Beyblade North 2017 (Burst) at Anime North in Toronto, ON
[Image: us.png] - BEYWATCH at Mishap Games in Roanoke, VA
[Image: in.png] - The BeyDay FIRESTORM II: Explosion at Sanjay Gandhi National Park in Mumbai, India
[Image: in.png] - The BeyDay FIRESTORM II: The Day of Reckoning!! at Sanjay Gandhi National Park in Mumbai, India
[Image: in.png] - The BeyDay FIRESTORM II: Bakushin Bakuten at Sanjay Gandhi National Park in Mumbai, India

– Sunday 28th May –
[Image: ca.png] - Beyblade North 2017 (Metal Fight) at Anime North in Toronto, ON
[Image: ca.png] - Beyblade North 2017 (Club Burst) at Anime North in Toronto, ON
[Image: us.png] - Beyblade: ReVolt at Grand Park in Los Angeles, CA

– Saturday 3rd June –
[Image: gb.png] - Beyblade Prime 2017 at Regent's Park in London, UK

– Sunday 4th June –
[Image: us.png] - Climber's High! at Hecksher Playground in Manhattan, NY
[Image: in.png] - BeyDays Thunderstorm at Dhakuria Lake in Kolkata, India
[Image: in.png] - BeyDays Thunderstorm Zero Gravity at Dhakuria Lake in Kolkata, India

As always, participants at any of these BeyDays events will grab you a shiny new Bit of Days VIII! Oooo!

If you're in the area and free to join one of these events, be sure to hit the "Join Tournament" button on that tournament's thread! BeyDays events are always a blast, so don't pass up this opportunity!

Don't see your region up there? You still have time! Gather some Bladers and submit an Event proposal! And don't forget...

Waived Credit Limit

As usual, all BeyDays events are exempt from the limit of Credits of 8 per weekend. That way, there's no limit to your dedication to Beyblade!

Waived Entry Fee for Emerging Areas

Any region that has been unable to host a tournament in the last 6 months will see the entry fee waived for its Bladers on this occasion!

Extra Prize Reimbursement for Raffles!

That's right, we're doubling the prize reimbursement for BeyDays events! 

As part of this promotion, we expect Organisers to use some of this to run a BeyRaffle at their events, with one random participant winning the prize chosen by the Organiser!

This only applies to one event in each region, so make sure you're making the most of this! Get that raffle going!

Ruling Updates: Rule Clarifications & Deathscyther/Dark Deathscyther Ban

You all gave your opinions, and we wholeheartedly agree. As of today, Deathscyther & Dark Deathscyther are now banned in WBO Competitive Play! This was long overdue, but we feel this is the best choice to return to a healthy metagame.

Alongside this, we've also taken the opportunity to clarify a number of rules in both our Organiser's Guide and our format-specific rulebooks, including more information of foreign substances, regulations on launcher checking and more!

Hop on over to Kei's update post for more information on all of these new rulings! Organisers, make sure you're aware of these changes as they'll be effective as of Monday 15th May!

Instagram Campaign: Beyblade in Action!

Following the success of our previous Instagram campaigns, we're back again with another one: Beyblade in Action!

It's simple! Until June 4th, post a picture of a Beyblade in action to your Instagram account! It could be a perspective shot of an intense battle, or even a mid-air shot of a Beyblade in motion! As long as it's in action, use your imagination and go for it!

Of course, we're setting a few rules for this event:
  • Keep the photograph appropriate for all ages
  • Incorporate something clearly Beyblade-related
  • Only one entry per person. Your first entry will be the only one we'll accept, but think carefully before your submit your entry!
  • You must be following the official worldbeyblade Instagram account
  • Make sure you're including the following hashtags in your post: #BeybladeInAction #WorldBeyblade
One lucky winner will get their hands on a Thief Phoenix E230GCF, courtesy of ashton pinto! What a guy! 

And to sweeten the deal even more, why not have a Bit Booster with that! 
Good luck to all Bladers! We're looking forward to seeing what action-packed entries you'll submit!

BeyLotto — Win Huge Prizes!

It wouldn't be BeyDays without a BeyLotto after all!

[Image: beylotto.png]

All participants in a BeyDays tournaments are automatically going to be entered in this crazy giveaway. Therefore, the more events you participate in, the more chances you have at winning a prize! 

On top of that, a participation in the aformentioned "Beyblade in Action!" campaign will grant you one entry in the BeyLotto as well! No matter where you are, you can have a shot at the prizes!

As usual, Passport Holders are given the priority for the top prize, as thanks for their continued support!

All 30 randomly-picked winners will receive their choice of the following huge list of Bit Boosters: 
And 10 lucky winners will also earn themselves some awesome physical prizes!

10th: Wyvron W2 Booster

9th: Doomscizor D2 Starter

8th: Nepstrius N2 Starter

7th:  Kerbeus K2 and Yegdrion Y2 2-Pack

6th: Doomscizor D2 and Unicrest U2 2-Pack

5th: one B-61 Random Booster Vol. 4, B-00 Booster Dranzer Spiral .S.T

4th: one B-67 Random Booster Vol. 5, B-00 Booster Dranzer Spiral .S.T

3rd: B-00 Driger Slash .H.F (Darkness Ver.), B-00 Booster Dranzer Spiral .S.T

2nd: B-00 Dragoon Storm .W.X (Gold Ver.), B-00 Booster Dranzer Spiral .S.T

1st: B-00 Premiere Set!

Submit tournament footage, gain extra BeyLotto entries!

On top of that, this year once again, if you film scenes at the BeyDays tournament you attend and put the footage together for the BeyChannel, you'll get an extra entry in the BeyLotto! Show us the fierce competition in your community!

If you have footage please follow the guidelines outlined here and send it to Kei. If you do not have enough footage to put together for a 2-4 minute video as is described in that thread, send the raw footage to Kei through a file sharing website instead.
Ye!!! Yes!! dF!!!! It going to be awesome this time. But wait a sec, why India isn't there? I guess it's time to bring THE BeyDay FIRESTORM II to Mumbai!!!!

So here's some thoughts of my on other news!
1. Nice to see waived credit back! It's time for triple format FIRESTORM
2. About Wavied Entry for emerging areas. @[Sahil Pruthi], @[Ninja Blader] and @[Blader ZX]. It's your time to BRING HE FIRESTORM to Delhi!!!
3. It's awesome to see Ashton's Phoenix spreading his wings to fly to world for BeyDay!
5. About D2 and D ban. I'm happy our event won't get spammed by those beyhaha but little sad my D2GY won't able to make at tournament soon. But np someday they will come out of WBO's hall of fame lol
4. About Doubling Reimbursement Limit. THATS a crazy Beymazing thing you did WBO! I'm sure we can squeeze lots of Beymazing things for top 3 Wink.
9. Cool. My first BeyChannel video coming!
10909999. Here I come Darkness Driger!!!
(May. 14, 2017  1:18 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Ye!!! Yes!! dF!!!! It going to be awesome this time. But wait a sec, why India isn't there? I guess it's time to bring THE BeyDay FIRESTORM II to Mumbai!!!!

So here's some thoughts of my on other news!
1. Nice to see waived credit back! It's time for triple format FIRESTORM
2. About Wavied Entry for emerging areas. @[Sahil Pruthi], @[Ninja Blader] and @[Blader ZX]. It's your time to BRING HE FIRESTORM to Delhi!!!
3. It's awesome to see Ashton's Phoenix spreading his wings to fly to world for BeyDay!
5. About D2 and D ban. I'm happy our event won't get spammed by those beyhaha but little sad my D2GY won't able to make at tournament soon. But np someday they will come out of WBO's hall of fame lol
4. About Doubling Reimbursement Limit. THATS a crazy Beymazing thing you did WBO! I'm sure we can squeeze lots of Beymazing things for top 3 Wink.
9. Cool. My first BeyChannel video coming!
10909999. Here I come Darkness Driger!!!

Of course, as countries add events, we'll add them to this list, and also the flags to the BeyDays logo as well!

Doubling the reimbursement amount is definitely generous, though I'd like to point out that we do mention a raffle there. We do expect part of this reimbursement amount to go towards a raffle prize for a random participant, haha. Other than that, make you're making the most of this opportunity!
If we organise a club tournament then would we be able to enter?
(May. 14, 2017  2:27 AM)Ninja Blader Wrote: If we organise a club tournament then would we be able to enter?

Yes, Club Events will indeed count towards the BeyLotto, but only for one of the 30 Bit Boosters. There are other methods available to earn full entries though, such as the "Beyblade in Action!" campaign! Smile
If I go to a WBBA event on BeyDays, can I have the BeyDays face? Tongue_out

Also June 3rd is a Saturday, not a Sunday.
Yooo can't wait for the NY tournament if it happens lol. i should submit some footage from that if i can
(May. 14, 2017  5:40 AM)Wizard Wrote: Also June 3rd is a Saturday, not a Sunday.

...you saw nothing...
(May. 14, 2017  2:59 AM)~Mana~ Wrote:
(May. 14, 2017  2:27 AM)Ninja Blader Wrote: If we organise a club tournament then would we be able to enter?

Yes, Club Events will indeed count towards the BeyLotto, but only for one of the 30 Bit Boosters. There are other methods available to earn full entries though, such as the "Beyblade in Action!" campaign! Smile

And if we shoot a video of that tournament would the points count?
(May. 14, 2017  9:52 AM)Ninja Blader Wrote:
(May. 14, 2017  2:59 AM)~Mana~ Wrote: Yes, Club Events will indeed count towards the BeyLotto, but only for one of the 30 Bit Boosters. There are other methods available to earn full entries though, such as the "Beyblade in Action!" campaign! Smile

And if we shoot a video of that tournament would the points count?
I honestly do t see why not @[~Mana~] can you confirm
(May. 14, 2017  10:14 AM)Ninja Blader Wrote: I can't understand what you mean to say.

There's no reason why it shouldn't
The vast majority in the D and D2 banning thread only wanted D2 to be banned though so you didn't really "agree" with their views....
(May. 14, 2017  10:46 AM)Ultra Wrote: The vast majority in the D and D2 banning thread only wanted D2 to be banned though so you didn't really "agree" with their views....

I think you're picking on the details a little bit here. Obviously, we've agreed on D2 hugely, but there were honest concerns regarding D that we honestly agree with as well. Even amongst the committee, some of us honestly weren't sold on banning D either, but we're giving it a try.

Right now, we feel it's in the best interests of the community to explore a metagame without either included. It'll be a fresh experience for a lot of people and it'll give us insight into the differences the lack of those Layers make. Naturally, we're already fully prepared to unban D next month if we feel it should no longer necessary but, in the short term, we're giving it a try.

We don't expect everyone to be happy with this decision. There were some very mixed opinions but, for the reasons mentioned above, we're giving it a try to find a place for Deathscyther once and for all.

(May. 14, 2017  10:05 AM)mj9 Wrote:
(May. 14, 2017  9:52 AM)Ninja Blader Wrote: And if we shoot a video of that tournament would the points count?
I honestly do t see why not @[~Mana~] can you confirm

Yes, footage submission will count as a full entry.
The fact d & d2 are now banned makes me happier then you know. Time to spam Odin and Lost Longius
HAHA! Eat dirt Deathscyther and Deathscyther 2. Gaze upon your ultimate defeat; mourn the collapse of your tyrannical reign; hear the resounding cry of justice; RAISE YOUR EYES HEAVENWARD AND BEHOLD THE INEFFABLE GLORY OF FREEDOM!!!

I can now finally end my Beyblade career in peace
Quick Question. In case if I host a event on June 5th, would it be eligible for Unlimited Credit and BeyLotto Entry for New Bladers (who didn't came at last).

Also by Beyblade In Action, it means I have to make video or GIF or have to take photo of moving beys like MJ9 did.
There is gonna be someday, a tournament on portugal (or madeira island)?
(May. 17, 2017  5:56 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Quick Question. In case if I host a event on June 5th, would it be eligible for Unlimited Credit and BeyLotto Entry for New Bladers (who didn't came at last).

Also by Beyblade In Action, it means I have to make video or GIF or have to take photo of moving beys like MJ9 did.

You can just post a picture it says in the op
(May. 17, 2017  5:56 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Quick Question. In case if I host a event on June 5th, would it be eligible for Unlimited Credit and BeyLotto Entry for New Bladers (who didn't came at last).

No, June 5th is beyond the end date for the campaign.

Beyblade in Action entry must be a photo, as stated in the OP.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUL2JCWAjIO/
My entry. Was thinking of something better than that but couldn't shoot it cause of not having a good quality camera.
Happy Beydays 2017! I should be there at the next tournament in Mumbai.

On a second thought, I think this years beydays is not getting much attention although WBO is on social media etc (Maybe Im Wrong)
(May. 14, 2017  6:38 AM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: Yooo can't wait for the NY tournament if it happens lol. i should submit some footage from that if i can

TRUE