The 2nd WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Tag Teams!

(Oct. 30, 2011  8:15 AM)Temporal Wrote:
Truth of the matter (Click to View)
+1

Guys, quitting after just one rounds kinda shows me that you really had no loyalty to this thing. If this starts becoming a pattern, I don't think I'll let you compete in any ore tournaments. It's as simple as that-it doesn't matter who you are or how good you are. Even if you are the best writer here, if this starts becoming a pattern I won't let you compete anymore.
exactly, thats the one thing with writers on the WBO, they quit there stories halfway through. do you think Anthony Horowitz quit halfway through the stormbreaker series? no. and look where he got with that.
Some do. I quit on one due to me finishing the main storyline, and I was just thinking of stupid crud. In fact, my next storyline was going to be Hasbro trying to take over the Beyblade world. Yes, the story was good, but it needed to die. But off of that, let's try to get past this.
Woah, I hate to feel that this is partly my fault. Ever since I quit this thing seems to have been falling apart. So sorry if I'm the cause of this. I still wanted this to continue but I just didn't see what I personally go out of it and saw no reason for me to continue. Hope this doesn't to turn out to be a complete disaster.
I know what it is like for a tourney to fall a part, the same happened with my last sprite tournament.
^True....happened to me too. I'll try to jump-start this....I'll do the entry.
No problem. The same thing happened in the first tournament. We went from 30+ entrants to eight in a day. People missed deadlines or dropped out like flies.
Yeah, I know. We should all just do our best to keep this thing alive.

Actually, the storm that hit the NE took out my power and school was cancelled for the whole week. I'm currently at my Grandparents house because they have power and heat. Unfortunately, they don't have WiFi so I really can't post the next entries. If Temporal would be OK with it, I need someone to post the battles for me. So, could everyone resend their entries to him? It would be much appreciated!
I'll do it. Send 'em in! (Huh...snow kills NE, the Steelers kill NE. So...the Steelers and Princess Snow would be equal!? [MAR reference])
Well, Noodoo has our final version, so you can ask her if you don't have it yet.
I have yours. Everyone else, I don't. Sparta's team needs to send theirs in, and anyone else besides Noodoo Soup and Mr. N.
Umm... Is this ever going to start?
I only have four entries, so we'll roll with that.
Just started the one for Sparta's team vs. Noodoo's Team. (PenPad Staff fight?)
Okay! Both threads are up, but not any votes yet. C'mon, guys! You have to vote.