The 2nd WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Tag Teams!

Mr. N, with some of my touch-ups, unless he suddenly changes his mind. We're going to have to push it to beat you guys.
I think you underestimate yourself, Noodoo. You're damn good! Really! You have a good balance of description & dialogue, and the literary devices you use really put the setting into perspective.

OK, so already I've got an idea for what to write and I'm sending it to my partner. We'll work out the kinks and I'll write the chapter. Remember guys, this is due the 20th so you have 8 days-plenty of time to relax and write your absolute best. Let's go!
I though those guys forgot about this thread......

Anyway, I'm just damn busy.
Oh yeah, this going to be fun. we maybe in the losers bracket, but we're not done yet (If I can get in contact with DeX....this is hard)...
Finally, kay. Let's go Tenshou!
Um, hey, yeah. OK guys. The due date is today and I have 3 entries (Including mine). That means at least 4 other teams (I...think) still need to turn in. So, get them in.
DeX an I have just finished a final edit, and I'll send it in about 5 mins....I thought that maybe we could crunch sometime, but it's 6:30 Thursday October 20 where I am, so... You'll get it soon!
My team has sent ours and is good to go Joyful_3
Anything today before midnight Eastern time is fine. I guess anything a bit after is OK, too.

I'm talking about handing it in like sometime sunday...that would be just annoying Uncertain.
I just sent it! Thanks... Ripple and DeX
Did Nwolf send in one, or do I have to scrape something together? (Geezums, I shoulda checked in on this, but I figured Nwolf knew the deadline.)
Hm...Wonder where's Tenshou?
Aura hasn't sent me the draft yet! Gulp Confused He hasn't been active much lately I hope he hasn't forgotten...
Nope. I haven't forgotten. Sparta gave us a couple of more days.
Sent mine in in case Nwolf forgot. (Emergency entry.)
I got Nwolfs...as well as about 1000 PMs from you, each with a variation of the entry. Hahaha.
(Oct. 21, 2011  7:45 PM)Sparta Wrote: I got Nwolfs...as well as about 1000 PMs from you, each with a variation of the entry. Hahaha.

I did that last time XD
Whoopsie. That last one said "Ignore the last PMs". They all smelled. Anyway, just a precaution. Can you forward me Nwolf's entry? Nwolf, please send me your entries next time. I don't like going into a round blind.
Sorry, grounded. Unhappy I'll try to do this as soon as possible...
Oh god! Sheesh...I have to do this alone then..
Maybe an extension is in order? Sparta, could you send me what Nwolf sent in? He never PM'ed it to me, and, well, I don't want to be totally blind.
@BP, I can give an extension for that. Just TITAN-try not to get grounded next time Tongue_out.

Temporal Sure! I'm on it right now.
(Oct. 21, 2011  8:53 PM)Temporal Wrote: Whoopsie. That last one said "Ignore the last PMs". They all smelled. Anyway, just a precaution. Can you forward me Nwolf's entry? Nwolf, please send me your entries next time. I don't like going into a round blind.

sorry dude, I'd only just finished it and didn't want to miss the deadline. It was a hard one to write.
No issues. I was miffed, but I'm over it. Anyways, I saw it from Sparta. I edited it a bit for fluency, and I added some parts for the "twist" requirement. Frankly, I think this entry is better than all of my beyblade-related ones.