The 2nd WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Tag Teams!

Team 2: Victory!

Team 8: Defeated......

DeX...we need an awesome name. I can't think of one yet, but maybe something like....I got nothing...wait..nope. Nothing. Tell me if you think of a name.
ouch! we lost the first round.... lets not give up yet!
Guys, this isn't good.
Me and Potter's team was sinking and was nowhere to be seen.
(Oct. 02, 2011  8:57 PM)Temporal Wrote: 06 Panthers always managed to come back. Hence, they were called the Cardiac Cats for "Coming to life" in the 4th. Now, it's not working, because the spearhead of that offense, Jake Delhomme, is gone. Retired, maybe, so it's not impossible to get the team back together, but it's unlikely. The Lions, however, have proven that coming back is no issue, hence they have earned the "Cardiac Cats" monniker.

Also: Game. Bears have 34 points now. Marion Barber? Never flip again. You just gave me a heart attack, dude.

dude, how do you remember all this stuff? also team name?

Because he's awesome like that!
Because I'm football expert of sorts. I know a craplod of stats, lore, and general opinion and the reasoning behind them. How else would I get away with hating the Patriots? I may only be 15, but I know and have seen tape from the 60's forward. Anyway, let's get this show on the road.
Off-Topic: You're 15? Awesome. I turned 15 on the 18th of September. Yeah. A Freshman in high school----it kinda sucks. Are you a Freshman, or a Sophomore? But your right, we need to really get this going, as there is still a lot left to be done.

That was way off topic!

I hare how everyone of you are older than me...Uncertain Geez, being a ten-year old sucks...…...

Anyways, let's get this thing on the spotlight!
Eh, I'm short, so I know what it's like, hah. But yes, I'm 15 and a Sophomore (Youngest in my class, unfortunately. If you'd ask a less humble person, I'd say one of the smarter ones too, but I'll just say that I'm no slouch). (Why do I capitalize the 'S'?) It seems that this is just an idle place to chitchat about the last rounds until the next one gets started, doesn't it? I can't wait to see who we see next! So excited!
I have the next theme all picked out, but I need to know if there are any other teams that are still waiting on a round to finish. Once we do, we can move on!
(Oct. 06, 2011  10:53 AM)BeybladerPotter Wrote: I hare how everyone of you are older than me...Uncertain Geez, being a ten-year old sucks...…...

Hey, I'm one of the youngest people in my school, and I'm a Seventh Grader! Stupid Sixth Graders...

Sparta - My battle is still at 1 - 3.
Wait, wasn't there a deadline for all matches?
Should be. Let's just call it. Who had the 3 points? Whoever they are they're the winner. We have to get this thing moving so sorry if it seems unfair.
Ahhh yeeea!!! We actually won! I legit thought we would lose! Me be happy.
I can't sepal for anyone else, but that does seem fair. That voting section had a least two or more extra days, so it should be decided, and congratulations to Titan and SwiftShadow!

(Oct. 08, 2011  3:50 AM)TITAN Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2011  10:53 AM)BeybladerPotter Wrote: I hare how everyone of you are older than me...Uncertain Geez, being a ten-year old sucks...…...

Hey, I'm one of the youngest people in my school, and I'm a Seventh Grader! Stupid Sixth Graders...

Sparta - My battle is still at 1 - 3.

Lotsa people get held back, huh? Anyway, any word on the theme?
Oh, no. My school is only for smart people, so no fails. I'm 11, and the average Sixth Grader at my school is 12.

I really hope that the theme goes with the plot I thought of...
I was joking. I wish I had a buck for every kid who failed at my school. (I'd have enough for a six-inch Subway sandwich, hah.) That's off-topic.
If all of the rounds are done like I think they are, then we can begin round 2!

In the meantime-I'm surprised ControL_ didn't enter. Frankly, he hasn't been on in a while Uncertain. I think he would've made a good partner (Although a little bossy Wink). Speaking of which, completely off topic, I've always seen a few people that just seem to be great friends on here. One group is Medz and Odin. I guess also Beycenter and BBS, Nano & Beyheart, Kei & Kai-V, and...Me & Temporal?
Eh, there's a reason I went to you first with the Reflux Fiction job, dude. Plus, you're probably the ONLY Jets fan I can stand. (Jeezums, they were such douches last year in Chicago. Plus they whined about the snow. Dude? You guys live in New freakin' YORK. Don't whine about no damn SNOW. You guys play the PATRIOTS twice a year. Shaddap, guys. Minus Sparta. He knows what he's talking about. Mini-rant. Sorry)
And I'm friends with: nobody! Yay for antisocial fat kids!

I too expected Control_ to enter.

Wait, so there's Control_, _SouL (I think that's how it goes), and ControL_s_SouL (Once again, not sure)? Weird...

I'm so excited for Round 2! Wooo!
I consider you a friend. Join the club. I'm abyssmally skinny, hah. Anyways, Sparta, announce the next theme soon!
OK, I think we're all done with the first round! Therefore-LET'S START ROUND 2!

The theme is: A SURPRISING TWIST!

The match-ups are:
In the winners bracket:
Team 1: Sparta and DrigerMV Vs. Team 4: NoodooSoup and Mr. N!
Team 2: Temporal and Nwolf Vs. Team 7: TITAN and SwiftShadow!
The losers bracket:
Team 6: Sonicsora123 and RowDog Vs. Team 3: SDamonCronous and Aura!
Team 8: DeX and Shockcaleum Vs. Team 5: 天翔翼 TenshouYoku and BeybladerPotter!

All entries must be in by the 20th, and all rounds will end regardless of score on Halloween (Spooky...for those of you that don't celebrate Halloween, it's the 31st of October).

BEGIN!
o.o

...vs. Sparta and DrigerMV...

Well, better deliver our best Tongue_out
DrigerMV wrote the last chapter, so I'm writing this one. Who's writing for you guys? Or is it a secret? B)