The 2nd WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Tag Teams!

Hahaha OKOKOK.

I am missing entries from DeX and Shock (Who PM'd me), and Sonicsora and Rowdog (Got a PM from them, too. Therefore, no points will be deducted on their entries-they told me they needed time before the deadline).

Also, if any teams out there have decided on a name, PM me!
So, when are you making some threads? Couldn't you post the battles with all their entries now, then do the others later?
Come on, I'm itching to get this started Eee
I can't, because I don't have all of the entries yet. I guess I could post some, but couldn't the others use those as examples and cheat? Will it happen? Doubt it. Still, I want to keep this kinda fair-unless it really means something to people. If too many of you start to complain I guess I'll post a thread.
Either they need to send 'em in, or you need to start! I'm gettin' bored!
Stop being so rushed. You make me feel that you butt is on fire and you want to stop it from burning your butt.....
OK, so if I don't receive all entries today, those late will now lose 2 points. Tomorrow it will be three, and that's not good. So, if you can, take the initiative and write the chapter!
Alright potter, did you hand in our entry?

or Sparta did you receive our entry?
Oh..I thought you handed our entry? Can you hand it? It is kinda hard to cut paste and etc. in a iPod...
OH SHXT!
WHY DON'T YOU SAY IT EARLIER!?
HOLY GOD!
Got mine in.
Finally! Hooray! Yippee! Woohoo! whatever.
Now let's get this party started!
Ours has been edited a couple of times ._. But I think it's ready. Ready for war!
Great! All entries accounted for! When I get home I'll make threads and let the battles commence!
so, shock send our entry... AWESOME!
Oh, wait. Guess not...

Turn in the entry yourself! That way you're not waiting on him.
I will try. Hopefully my iphone will take it Speechless
...so... Has everyone sent their entry?
Eh, I just hope we get this started soon. I feel very confident about my team's entry. (Being the reigning champ, it'd be unsightly if Nwolf and I got eliminated early.) Anyways, I hope to see some epic entries from all!
I'm very confident about my team's entry as well. Experimenting with some writing for me, and I think it turned out well Tongue_out I'm also hoping we get a lot of character development done; it's a very complex character. Or at least, I want them to be.
I still do not have an entry from shock and dex. Therefore, if I do not recieve it by tomorrow then I'll have to disqualify you Uncertain
Oh snap! He said the d-word! You guys need to send it. Now. I'm not even saying that so we can get this going, but instead, for your sakes.
When will the entries be posted?
I sent it hours ago. Hopefully sparta got it 0.0
Ah, so we can get this started as soon as Sparta sees this, then. Good, I'm excited!
(Sep. 20, 2011  9:30 PM)Sparta Wrote: So far, I believe the only one who hasn't trash talked is DrigerMV Tongue_out

I haven't trashtalked. Methinks. Anyway, double-elimination, right?