Team BC BLADERS

(Nov. 17, 2020  5:41 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2020  5:40 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: I like Uranus and Achilles as well. But confession, I’ve never watched metal fight and I don’t really like the beys. I’ve only watched burst and like the burst beys.

ok
So should we make Achilles with rollers?
(Nov. 17, 2020  5:41 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2020  5:41 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: ok
So should we make Achilles with rollers?

Your choice
I’ll join, but I’m not pledging my loyalty to the team.
EarthHelios
So ur fav bey is Uranus and Achilles
Mine is Satomb and actually Fafnir and Valkyrie
Black Knights is Lucifer
So I’m thinking maybe a dragon in the center with some Valkryie details. Then around we could have Achilles and lucifers designs along with rollers.

(Nov. 17, 2020  5:44 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I’ll join, but I’m not pledging my loyalty to the team.

Sorry but if you’ve only got one foot in I’d rather not have you. Sorry I’m not trying to be mean but I prefer loyal teammates.
(Nov. 17, 2020  5:45 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: EarthHelios
Black Knights is Lucifer
So I’m thinking maybe a dragon in the center with some Valkryie details. Then around we could have Achilles and lucifers designs along with rollers.

or we could just post in our signature our fav beys
(Nov. 17, 2020  5:45 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
Black Knights is Lucifer

or we could just post in our signature our fav beys
Sure but my signature doesn’t work for some reason and I was thinking of a team logo when I said this.
Black Knights is Lucifer

(Nov. 17, 2020  5:44 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I’ll join, but I’m not pledging my loyalty to the team.

Sorry but if you’ve only got one foot in I’d rather not have you. Sorry I’m not trying to be mean but I prefer loyal teammates.

Can we join other teams as well?
(Nov. 17, 2020  5:46 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2020  5:45 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: or we could just post in our signature our fav beys
Sure but my signature doesn’t work for some reason and I was thinking of a team logo when I said this.

eh ok
my Fav beys are Brave valkyrie, Lord/za warudo Spriggan, hyperion burn and infinite achilles
(Nov. 17, 2020  5:46 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
Black Knights is Lucifer

Can we join other teams as well?
You mean can you be in my team and another team at once? Yes but you will have to pledge that you will not leave or ditch or trash this team. As long as you are loyal to the team and teammates, have a bey, and a passion for blading I’ll accept you.
(Nov. 17, 2020  5:47 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2020  5:46 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Can we join other teams as well?
You mean can you be in my team and another team at once? Yes but you will have to pledge that you will not leave or ditch or trash this team. As long as you are loyal to the team and teammates, have a bey, and a passion for blading I’ll accept you.

Bet, I’ll pledge my loyalty.
(Nov. 17, 2020  5:47 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: my Fav beys are Brave  valkyrie, Lord/za warudo Spriggan, hyperion burn and infinite achilles

I like Brave as well. I kinda like world and infinite. I don’t really like Hyperion. So you wanna join the team dude?

(Nov. 17, 2020  5:48 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2020  5:47 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: You mean can you be in my team and another team at once? Yes but you will have to pledge that you will not leave or ditch or trash this team. As long as you are loyal to the team and teammates, have a bey, and a passion for blading I’ll accept you.

Bet, I’ll pledge my loyalty.

The you are in friend, welcome to THE BC BLADERS!
(Nov. 17, 2020  5:47 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2020  5:46 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Can we join other teams as well?

imma try to be loyal, but if smth happens in the next week, im out
(Nov. 17, 2020  5:50 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2020  5:47 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: You mean can you be in my team and another team at once? Yes but you will have to pledge that you will not leave or ditch or trash this team. As long as you are loyal to the team and teammates, have a bey, and a passion for blading I’ll accept you.

imma try to be loyal, but if smth happens in the next week, im out

If you’ve only got one foot in you might as well leave. If you wanna be in the team you need 3 things
Loyalty to the team and teammates
A bey
A passion for blading.
Imma pledge loyalty
But if this team gets in war with another one I will leave
My favorite beys include any and all Achilles, and any and all Pegasus/L-drago
(Nov. 17, 2020  5:51 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2020  5:50 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: imma try to be loyal, but if smth happens in the next week, im out

If you’ve only got one foot in you might as well leave. If you wanna be in the team you need 3 things
A bey
A passion for blading.

ok, i pledge loyalty. but if this team becomes another slash dragons, or even spryzenlightings(not in a good way) im gone
(Nov. 17, 2020  5:51 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Imma pledge loyalty

Ok if ur pledging loyalty that means you won’t leave no matter what. But I will be kind to all other teams. If the other teams are mean to us though, things are gonna get messy. Jk. 
We won’t go to war with another team. We will be kind and tell the other teams to be kind to us. After all Beyblade is all about the fun and goo times. You don’t want war.
(Nov. 17, 2020  5:51 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Imma pledge loyalty

No fights
im joining and yes im quitting the slash dragons!
(Nov. 17, 2020  5:52 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2020  5:51 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: If you’ve only got one foot in you might as well leave. If you wanna be in the team you need 3 things
A bey
A passion for blading.

ok, i pledge loyalty. but if this team becomes another slash dragons, or even spryzenlightings(not in a good way) im gone

Wait what happened with the Spryzenlightings and slash dragons? What happened?
(Nov. 17, 2020  5:53 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Harry will stop the war lol

that dumb hedgehog cant do anything!
(Nov. 17, 2020  5:54 PM)BladerUmarWBO Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2020  5:53 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Harry will stop the war lol

that dumb hedgehog cant do anything!

chill