Team BC BLADERS

Hello. My name is RogueBlader. This team will be named BC BLADERS! We will talk about our passions for beyblade, new competitive combos and parts, discuss training methods, and have lots of fun together! So come on! Let’s have some crazy epic battles!
-Any members of this team as of now will remain members, and any new members that would like to join just ask me here and you can join! All you need is a love for beyblade, which is something I think we all have in common. 

REAL LIFE: In terms of actual battles, any bladers living in California or someplace close are welcome to join and we can practice together in future tournaments, or maybe even meet up together aside from tournaments if we have the time.
DIGITALLY: For any bladers not living in California, you can still join the team and we can discuss things here on the team thread, but unfortunately as we live in different areas it is not likely that we would be able to battle eachother.
-Digitally Meeting- I can schedule Zoom Meetings with anyone digitally so we can all see eachother and talk about things, if I do I’ll post the next meeting time I can do below. And make sure your parents are okay with you guys going on zoom meetings on a online website as well. If anyone wants to zoom meet or anything just post it and I’ll try to make a time. 
Anyone who isn’t on the team feel free to join the zoom as well to talk about combos or anything else.
Next Meeting Time: 
Link-

Members:
TheRogueBlader
UnseenBurst
valtaoi_007
Spinblades123
GodzillaFan101
Beybladedb
Eli09
DedZeY
Dr4g0nDestr0yer
(Nov. 17, 2020  5:28 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Hello. My name is RogueBlader. Me and my brother GhostBlader have decided to create a team. This team will be named BC BLADERS! We will talk about our passions for beyblade, new competitive combos and parts, discuss training methods, and have lots of fun together! As of now there are 2 people. Rogue Blader and Ghost Blader. But with you guys we could actually have a real  team soon and take the beyblade world by storm! So come on! Let’s have some crazy epic battles!
Is there any requierments to join?
(Nov. 17, 2020  5:30 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2020  5:28 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Hello. My name is RogueBlader. Me and my brother GhostBlader have decided to create a team. This team will be named BC BLADERS! We will talk about our passions for beyblade, new competitive combos and parts, discuss training methods, and have lots of fun together! As of now there are 2 people. Rogue Blader and Ghost Blader. But with you guys we could actually have a real  team soon and take the beyblade world by storm! So come on! Let’s have some crazy epic battles!
Is there any requierments to join?

All you have to have is a bey and a passion for blading!
(Nov. 17, 2020  5:30 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2020  5:30 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Is there any requierments to join?

alright
(Nov. 17, 2020  5:31 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2020  5:30 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: All you have to have is a bey and a passion for blading!

alright

R u in friend?
(Nov. 17, 2020  5:31 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2020  5:31 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: alright

R u in friend?

Sure why not.
(Nov. 17, 2020  5:32 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2020  5:31 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: R u in friend?

Sure why not.

Ok then. Welcome to BC BLADERS!
(Nov. 17, 2020  5:32 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2020  5:32 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Sure why not.

Ok then. Welcome to BC BLADERS!

Thanks. Also what should the logo be about?
(Nov. 17, 2020  5:30 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2020  5:30 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Is there any requierments to join?

XD you sound like valt
(Nov. 17, 2020  5:33 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2020  5:32 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Ok then. Welcome to BC BLADERS!

Thanks. Also what should the logo be about?

The logo. Good idea. Let’s see. Oh! How about the switchstrike logo and we can put something in the middle?
(Nov. 17, 2020  5:33 PM)sushiroll123 Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2020  5:30 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: All you have to have is a bey and a passion for blading!

XD you sound like valt

Uh oh!

(Nov. 17, 2020  5:34 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2020  5:33 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Thanks. Also what should the logo be about?

The logo. Good idea. Let’s see. Oh! How about the switchstrike logo and we can put something in the middle?

sure
(Nov. 17, 2020  5:33 PM)sushiroll123 Wrote:

XD you sound like valt
Valts my favorite protagonist and my 5th fav character.
DANG ANOTHER ONE?!?!?! however, i will join this one as i am in ur cbt rougeblader, but i havent subbed. this be my way of subbing lol
(Nov. 17, 2020  5:35 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: DANG ANOTHER ONE?!?!?! however, i will join this one as i am in ur cbt rougeblader, but i havent subbed. this be my way of subbing lol

Ok Blacknight. Welcome to team BC BLADERS!
Dont get one me but i no like Valt.
Ok maybe we should put in our signature what our fav bey is
(Nov. 17, 2020  5:35 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Dont get one me but i no like Valt.
Ok maybe we should put in our signature what our fav bey is

Sure.
So first let me announce the members so far
Rogue Blader
Ghost Blader
Earth Helios
The Black Night
(Nov. 17, 2020  5:36 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: So first let me announce the members so far
Rogue Blader
Ghost Blader
Earth Helios
The Black Night

alright
(Nov. 17, 2020  5:37 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2020  5:36 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: So first let me announce the members so far
Rogue Blader
Ghost Blader
Earth Helios
The Black Night

alright
So what’s ur favorite bey? And @TheBlackNight what’s your fav bey? My fav character is rantaro but my fav bey is Satomb.
(Nov. 17, 2020  5:38 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2020  5:37 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: alright
So what’s ur favorite bey? And @TheBlackNight what’s your fav bey? My fav character is rantaro but my fav bey is Satomb.

My favorite beys are First Uranus, Dranzer Ms, and Infinito Achilles
MAN Imma join, there is this war now about the spryzen lightnings and the slash dragons and THANK YOU '@TheBlackinght' you could have started a war in brave valtryak
(Nov. 17, 2020  5:39 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2020  5:38 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: So what’s ur favorite bey? And @TheBlackNight what’s your fav bey? My fav character is rantaro but my fav bey is Satomb.

My favorite beys are First Uranus, Dranzer Ms, and Infinito Achilles

I like Uranus and Achilles as well. But confession, I’ve never watched metal fight and I don’t really like the beys. I’ve only watched burst and like the burst beys.
(Nov. 17, 2020  5:40 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2020  5:39 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: My favorite beys are First Uranus, Dranzer Ms, and Infinito Achilles

I like Uranus and Achilles as well. But confession, I’ve never watched metal fight and I don’t really like the beys. I’ve only watched burst and like the burst beys.

ok